HorshamRCRacing DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

Reply

Old 11-02-2005, 09:06 PM
  #46  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (20)
 
wallstreet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,904
Trader Rating: 20 (92%+)
Default

when you state i worked for horsham rc

me assuming work = getting paid

is like asking someone a question like ,,, hey kevin does a bear $hit in the woods ?

every single person on this forum would assume you were being paid when if you told them " Hey yeah i worked for horsham rc "
wallstreet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:08 PM
  #47  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (20)
 
wallstreet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,904
Trader Rating: 20 (92%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jamescam
You even admitting to lying, now we are SUPPOSE to believe what you say? Oh I see you only admit to lying when it can be proven. I suggest others send an email to horshamrcracing and let them know this guy is really bringing them down. I tried to ask information on their forums but couldnt so I guess I wont be buying from them.

I did email horsham yesterday and have not recieved any reply from them as of yet



I have cought him telling me numerous lyes
wallstreet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:10 PM
  #48  
Tech Regular
 
HorshamRCRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Horsham, PA
Posts: 456
Default

Originally Posted by wallstreet
you said you worked for horsham rc correct and did you create the forums when you were working there? Or did you create the forums for them for free when you quit cause there were treating you like crap while you were working there ?
they paid me in the beginning when indoor was good and dandy. then jim, (one of the partners) said he would pay me soon. I never saw any money. They were too busy paying bills because the shop was doing poorly and the offroad track we built was not bringing in people. So all in all, the main funder for the business put a bunch of money in the account to make it look good to get it cleared, then pulled the money out when it was deemed a business. So therefore, there was no money to pay any bills, or buy any parts until now, when they moved to the new building and opened full time (yesterday I think). I have no problem with them, except for them never even compensating me... The main funder parter did in the end, and it still isnt enough. I worked all last school year, 3:30-4:00 to 9:00-10:00 every tuesday - thursday night, and saturday and sunday all day. friday was from 3:30 to 10:00.. All school year, after being told I was going to be paid. I was used.

As you can see for my poor grammer, I am tired and I have school tomorrow. Good night.
HorshamRCRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:11 PM
  #49  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
jamescam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,047
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
Why would I be lieing now?
For the same reason you would lie before. Maybe the original seller can send you his address, from that you can get his phone number and either call his folks (I would kick my kids arse!) or send them a letter.
jamescam is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:28 PM
  #50  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Posts: 2,080
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Well after this...I was going to order from that company. Not anymore. Scary...
Red Z is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:43 AM
  #51  
Tech Regular
 
HorshamRCRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Horsham, PA
Posts: 456
Default

Originally Posted by jamescam
For the same reason you would lie before.
Well the reason I lied before was to make Mike happy because he was pissed off about a few odds and ends, that I was sorry that was not included but he was looking for some excuse. That is all I lied about.

Last edited by HorshamRCRacing; 11-03-2005 at 03:54 AM.
HorshamRCRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:54 AM
  #52  
Tech Regular
 
HorshamRCRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Horsham, PA
Posts: 456
Default

Originally Posted by wallstreet
me assuming work = getting paid
there you go assuming again...
HorshamRCRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 05:43 AM
  #53  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Springfield Illinois
Posts: 248
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Hey Travis when I shipped you those cars,that box was not ripped at all,and if it showed up at your house like that you should have refused it or been emailing me bitching up a storm,those cars were bought new a year ago!!
Joe Novak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 06:33 AM
  #54  
Tech Regular
 
HorshamRCRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Horsham, PA
Posts: 456
Default

I saw nothing missing from the pictures, though. From a quick check, all the screws were there on the car (visible ones). They can even be seen in the pictures. Do any look missing? Oh, and also, the pictures dont show 2 steering setups..
HorshamRCRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 07:13 AM
  #55  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (14)
 
eri3f0g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Erie, Pa
Posts: 507
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
no no no, I told you I didnt have my camera, or atleast announced it in my thread. I forget who I said. I didnt take any screws, parts, or anything out of the boxes, but I bet the seller I bought the 2 ROLLERS from is going to say that I did, and agree with anything you say just to get me in trouble. The condition of me selling them, was the same exact way as I bought them..
Was the same exact way as I bought them

nononono... the condition was I owned them for years and I have 2 cars with like 12 tires..... 2 CARS (not rollers or missing pieces)

If you said you purchased them, never used them, and didn't know what was there or not it would have been very clear as to what someone might have been buying. The fact that you sent some "cars" that didn't include all the pieces and apparently didn't completely resemble the pictures is all that really needs to be said.
eri3f0g is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:28 AM
  #56  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
jamescam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,047
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
Well the reason I lied before was to make Mike happy because he was pissed off about a few odds and ends, that I was sorry that was not included but he was looking for some excuse. That is all I lied about.
So you only lie to make others feel happy? You are pathetic.
jamescam is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 11:03 AM
  #57  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Back That Thang Up!
Posts: 3,468
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Even if the parts that were missing were "small" or "cosmetic", you should have revealed that information. VOLUNTEER that information! Buyer's should not have to ask you 100 questions before you reveal missing parts.

Especially with Tamiya cars, some of those so-called "small" parts are sometimes very difficult to find and also high priced. For example, I bought a used Tamiya mini-cooper of someone else on this board. He failed to tell me that the servo saver, servo posts, and antenna post were missing. To buy all those "small" parts would cost me over $20 from Tower.com (if they have it in stock).
403forbidden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 11:34 AM
  #58  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Back That Thang Up!
Posts: 3,468
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
there you go assuming again...
Listen you jackass..

working for other people = getting paid / compensated
volunteering for other people = not getting paid / no compensation
403forbidden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:46 PM
  #59  
Tech Master
iTrader: (18)
 
sharkman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,072
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

If I sold you a car and when you received the car you found that the gears were missing from the transmission case, wouldn't you be pissed?
How about if I told you too bad, I need the money, no refund for you.
You yourself assumed that the cars were in good order and then claimed it's not your fault when it turned out they weren't. You sold them, Your responsible.

Also when you sell something, unless you specify otherwise it is implied that the product is in good and functionable condition.
sharkman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:56 PM
  #60  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,592
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Ya know what really sucks....Horsham really is one of the best tracks in the country right now.
Bob Barry is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service