Wiki Posts
Search

Fishy folks

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 04:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default Fishy folks

So I wanted to throw it out there... Do you think we should have a thread that we can share our fishy encounters? I recently had a trade offered from someone with out any feedback and minimal posts. It annoys me when you get your item off the sale section and boxed up because you have a deal and then to find out there is no deal.

What bothers me is that rather than say no deal or not interested, they stop responding to text messages etc...

My rant...
Old 08-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

"tire kickers"..They're not going anywhere, but there's ways to deal with those as a seller.
At the end of the day, you just need to realize they're out there and get over it.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

I have had the exact opposite happen as a buyer before. Both agree to a price then ok man send me your paypal info. Then nothing....stops responding to all posts and PM's and still bumps the item for sale.....crazy guess he does not want to sell. And these are sellers with + feedback LOL