Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
WARNING- AELoyal don't deal with!!! & some advice? >

WARNING- AELoyal don't deal with!!! & some advice?

WARNING- AELoyal don't deal with!!! & some advice?

Old 10-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)
Default WARNING- AELoyal don't deal with!!! & some advice?

I made a deal with this idiot (aka Gregory Hager) on Sep. 15th to trade my L4 for his B4 even up....I sent mine out on the 16th and he received it...well over a month has gone by and I still have nothing!
I've called him probably 25-30 times and got ahold of him twice ......first he forgot to send it .....then he sent it but it must have got lost in the mail and the post office told him if I did'nt have it in two weeks to put a claim in on it....again .....this guy must think I'm an idiot. He's buying time and avoiding my phone calls.....
So now I'm wondering what to do.I'm sure the cops in his town won't do anything.... He lives probably about 8-9 hours from me .....I thought about taking a day off work and just show up on his door step.....but if I do that it will be costly (gas!)....and by the time I get there I'll be so pissed that I will at the very least pound him into the ground!..(and get my b4)...(and a pop out of his fridge for the ride home)...So anyways does anyone know what can be done with idiots like this?...I guarantee he will not get off free....I've already told my wife I am going down there soon if I don't receive anything from him.....but if anyone has any alternatives to making a road trip, let me know!
So anyways .....I would'nt deal with AELoyal!....And any advice would be appreciated and save me some gas!
Old 10-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Tech Addict

Where does he live?
Old 10-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Tech Master

He lives in Madison, W. Virginia and works in Danville, W. Virginia.....(I've been doing some research!) ...........
Old 11-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

still nothing!
Old 11-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Do you have his address? From that I can get you a phone number if you dont already have it. Maybe a call to his mom & dad will help you out
Old 11-02-2005, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

I have his work and home phone and have called both....he lives with his grandparents and on monday his grandma said she would talk to him ..still have'nt heard anything!.....I tried him at work but the other guys say he's not there but they sound half stupid and they stutter alot so I'm sure he's there ...........
Old 11-02-2005, 05:23 AM
Tech Adept

I would turn him in to his local police and you might also be able to get him on mail fraud since he did get your package.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:56 AM
Tech Master

Thanks RCB3....still have'nt received anything and he's still dodging my phone calls.........
Old 11-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Tech Adept

I would block your call so if he knows your number he wont know who it is and then i would give it a couple more days and then go straight to his house.