ROAD RAGE BAD SELLER

Old 10-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Suspended

Location: please try not to look at my avatar to long may cause u know what
Default ROAD RAGE BAD SELLER

ok i got a xray evo 2 from this kid.in a pm he said it was mint MINT MY ASS. when i recived it it looked ok i didnt run it for about 3 weeks so i let it sit.then i had a local club race so i brought it out. then i found that both belts where so thight it wasnt funny u couldnt move them at all. and the gear reatios where all rong he had 3 diffrent gear ratios for the for car the front diff the back diff and the one in the center.dint mach at all he had 3 combos on it and the bumber brace was cracked and what not so u could only get 2 of the 3 bolts in and to bottom it off the chassis was scrached to shit and it is also bowed. if u buy from this kid make sure u get pics but i would never buy from him he is diss honest
Old 10-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Me and andrew spent the better part of a day just getting this car able to move safely. We spent well over 50 dollars worth of parts in this car mainly because it was missing so many peices, esspecially in the drivetrain. even afterwards, the handled like crap. The car was either built in less than an hour, with wrong parts, or as on of the veterans at our club said "a retard must have put this "thing" together"

Last edited by JamieDexter; 10-28-2005 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JamieDexter
"a retard must have put this "thing" together"

Old 10-27-2005, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by andy_666
ok i got a xray evo 2 from this kid.in a pm he said it was mint MINT MY ASS. when i recived it it looked ok i didnt run it for about 3 weeks so i let it sit.then i had a local club race so i brought it out. then i found that both belts where so thight it wasnt funny u couldnt move them at all. and the gear reatios where all rong he had 3 diffrent gear ratios for the for car the front diff the back diff and the one in the center.dint mach at all he had 3 combos on it and the bumber brace was cracked and what not so u could only get 2 of the 3 bolts in and to bottom it off the chassis was scrached to shit and it is also bowed. if u buy from this kid make sure u get pics but i would never buy from him he is diss honest

why didnt you get your money back!

he posted this on the for sale forum

Originally Posted by roadrage
i cant post pics guys,sorry. $100shipped you cant beat that. if you want car and get it and dont like it i will give you your money back, it is a clean car, comes with manua,l body, tires, and spare parts.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:43 PM
Suspended

lol to much off a hasel since i live in canada and it was only 90$
Old 10-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

well no offence man stop your complaining then. he said you can return it if you want and you chose not to.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Suspended

WTF is ur problem did someone piss in ur corn flakes thismorning im not complaning i dont care that i hade to spnd 50$ im just saying dont but from this kid when he says its mint its not mint lol
Old 10-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Andy, keep in clean, remember who were trying to bash with this topic
keep on topic