Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
TCA999 has stolen from 3 buyers including me! >

TCA999 has stolen from 3 buyers including me!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TCA999 has stolen from 3 buyers including me!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

everyone putting this on the seller for not sending pics. you know what i do when a seller won't provide pics? yes, that's right. i move on. well, technically, i won't even consider a deal for a used item if pics aren't in the thread. no "text for pics" or "email for pics" for me.

and if it's true that the buyer asked for $11 to make it good and the seller paid the $11, then negative feedback and this thread by the buyer is slimy.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (98%+)

when sellers reassure you that the pics suck... but the item is mint, by nature you tend to trust people
Old 06-12-2015, 10:33 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by silentboost
when sellers reassure you that the pics suck... but the item is mint, by nature you tend to trust people
No.. you don't. You move on to a different seller that is willing to put in a few minutes of work to assure his buyer. If the seller won't take TWO MINUTES to take a good picture.. they sure as hell haven't taken two minutes to keep their item in good shape.

Why isn't this obvious to more people?

Also... if you have been sold absolute junk by this guy, when he claimed great condition... leave him appropriate feedback.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

I would like to chime in and say that I had a trade with TCA999, no money exchanged. And it went through without a hitch, and he provided well taken pictures then..

I hope you are not becoming lazy, as I had a good experience with you.

And to touch on the pictures, I couldnt agree more. I also think it has been mentioned time and time again. If a seller is too lazy to get pictures ready in advance for an item to be sold/listed, how is the progressing deal going to fair?

YOU as the seller have the responsibility to provide the photos/proof of said item(s). Why should a further e-mail or text ensue, except maybe to discuss payment details or other arrangements/offers. I guess bottom line is, you want to sell something online, take a dang picture!

I feel that asking someone to go off-site and have to text for pics or anything else is kinda shady in my book. And only asking to be mislead or ripped off.