Nrctc3 DON'T DEAL WITH THIS KID

Old 10-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Nrctc3 DON'T DEAL WITH THIS KID

I paid for some stuff from this kid on Sep. 19, 2005 after giving him the benefit of the doubt about his past feedback. He emails me 2 days later telling me that he forgot that he sold the used tires to someone else. What???? I asked him twice if he still had the stuff and he didn't tell me anything... So I told him to give me refund and ship the rest of the stuff out. It took him a while to ship but I recieved the stuff. I asked him about the refund he said.

Nrctc3
Alright, well when I have money in there you'll get it. At this point I dont have any since I transfered it to my bank account cause I needed it to pay bills. It'll get back to you.
Speed_Racer
What you think I'm stupid here???? You could pay with your bank account.....
Nrctc3 quoted:
You can pay with your bank account? How so? Even so, I dont have any money in my back account til Monday.
Or refund me $15 and send me the tires and Speed meter...
Id be more than happy to refund you $15, i just dont have it in my account at the moment.
When are you going to ship? Its been a week and nothing... Whats up dude?
ASAP, there has been some stuff that's happened around here and shipping something isn't at the top of my list. Sorry to say, but it will get shipped.
Whats up with that? He has to pay his bills before he refunds me? What would he have done if I didn't buy the stuff from him. He doesn't even want to respond to my PM anymore. I know its only $15 but I don't like to get screwed. I sent him a final PM today warning him that I will open a dispute with Paypal and charge back on my CC if I don't get a resonce from him soon.

I have waited almost a month now still giving him the benefit of the doubt but now I have no choice.

DON'T DEAL WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2005, 05:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

This kid is still posting stuff for sale... He doesn't want to respond to my mail but will post more stuff for sale. I guess he is making the wrong choice cuz he will get stuck with a $20 fee from paypal if I don't get the refund by Monday...
Old 10-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I just checked his eBay feedback and he has 5 negatives/neutrals out of 30 trades. Definately a guy you don't want to trust!
Old 10-15-2005, 09:12 PM
Tech Addict

well yeah he has problems alot like when i traded him my tmaxx for a whole bunch of stuff for my car. it took him like 2 months to ship.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Damn.. You got some patience. 2 months??? I ain't waiting any longer. I'm filing a dispute with Paypal tomorrow. That way he can't get paid for his auctions until he pays me....
Old 10-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

I tried to worn everyone over 7-8 ago about this kid and no one listened but I had the same problem,, sent like a month later and three of the 7 things were broke or no good, and everytime I would say anythign about his stuff it would be turned around that "Ohh he's a good trader or ohh he's jsut a kid" THEN DON"T TRADE on here if you CAN NOT MEET WHAT YOU SAY
Old 10-16-2005, 04:08 PM

Trader Rating: 150 (99%+)

Kid or not, their are things you have to be responsible for in life, and on this site.....Sounds like ANOTHER loser on here........ Just what we need.....
Old 10-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well.. Finally got my refund today..
Old 10-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sorry about that dude, I wasnt aware I could pull money out of my bank account and send it through PayPal. This is one of the very few negative feedbacks I have on here.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:24 PM

hey guys. I have dealt with him a few times, and has always been good to me. Just so happens he made a mistake. We all do.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

come on... What kind of mistake is that?? Its not the first time... Check out his feedback on Ebay...
Old 10-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

Default C_O_jones GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH

His name is Fred.
Its was a pleasure to do business with him, he shipps very fast and his merchandise is exactly like he said it was. It was just a PLEASURE.

Thanks again Marcus
Old 10-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

He sent me a body. Sent the wrong one to me. I mailed it as soon as I got the right one and he refunded my shipping costs. Messed it all up, But fixed it right up.

Sorry you had trouble.

Tom
Old 10-21-2005, 10:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racer4Life
He sent me a body. Sent the wrong one to me. I mailed it as soon as I got the right one and he refunded my shipping costs. Messed it all up, But fixed it right up.

Sorry you had trouble.

Tom
im the one who received the racer4life body i sent it back to nrctc3 and he send me the right body without problem even he try to refund me the 5.00 dlls for the shipping charges..
Nice seller
Old 10-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Actually my name is Nick lol. But thanks for the positive words about me. My eBay feedback isnt bad. I have 2 negative feedbacks and those are from a year ago. Since then I've had nothing but positive & neutral feedback. I'm not a bad person to deal with, I'm just not always quick with things. You can search my feedback on here and only find one, maybe two negative feedbacks after I tried my best to resolve them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service