Nrctc3 DON'T DEAL WITH THIS KID

Old 10-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nrctc3
Actually my name is Nick lol. But thanks for the positive words about me. My eBay feedback isnt bad. I have 2 negative feedbacks and those are from a year ago. Since then I've had nothing but positive & neutral feedback. I'm not a bad person to deal with, I'm just not always quick with things. You can search my feedback on here and only find one, maybe two negative feedbacks after I tried my best to resolve them.
Now you are straight out lying...

On February 10, 2005 & December 30, 2004 you received negative feedback. So how is that a year ago? One of those feedbacks said "SMOKE and MIRRORS - watch your wallet with this guy !! Beware - buy from others!"

Here are a couple of the neutral comments that have been left for him this year, as recent as last month!

January 2005 - Seller could not find right size box to ship? Slow shipping Items OK
September 2005 - Items were not 'new' as described.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nrctc3
Actually my name is Nick lol. But thanks for the positive words about me. My eBay feedback isnt bad. I have 2 negative feedbacks and those are from a year ago. Since then I've had nothing but positive & neutral feedback. I'm not a bad person to deal with, I'm just not always quick with things. You can search my feedback on here and only find one, maybe two negative feedbacks after I tried my best to resolve them.
Actually... xray4life wasn't talking about you... if you read his subject its for C_O_jones NOT YOU... The one thing that pissed me off was you wouldn't respond to my PMs or emails... then you post for sale ads??? Usually when people don't respond is that they don't want to deal with you and your not going to get your money back... If you had responded and LMK your sitution maybe I would have been more understanding, but I still don't understand how you could take other peoples money and pay your bills with it and tell them when I have the money then you will get it... What would have you done if I didn't buy the stuff from you?

BTW: you say that you didn't know that you could pay using your bank account? Look at my first post and the quotes.... I clearly stated that you can...So don't hold that as an excuse...
Old 10-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Nick is spot on guys! Id deal with him again in a second. I mean he even sent me what I got from him before he got my payment. Im sure he has some issues from the past but they are just that...past...Id still deal with him again in a second.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sorry about everything guys, all the problems have been solved. Nothing but good feedback... Feel free to check my eBay. Up to 41 positive feedback ratings. Let's let the past be the past. I'm not out to scam anyone and have never done it.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Tech Addict

Nick may take a little longer than normal to ship, but you will not be disappointed in what you get from him. Just be a little patient and you'll be very happy. Top quality stuff at a great price.

Tony
Old 05-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Way to see things through Nick...definite A+ for that one...can't wait to deal again