Watch out for MattP

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 11:04 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Wow if nothing happens with this because he's now making it right or because of his previous feedback, Please ban me.
His story makes no sense.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by calvert View Post
Wow if nothing happens with this because he's now making it right or because of his previous feedback, Please ban me.
What do you want to happen to MattP? He has already received negative feedback. Ban is usually for scammers who never make it right!
Old 02-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gawith0413 View Post
What do you want to happen to MattP? He has already received negative feedback. Ban is usually for scammers who never make it right!
I agree. The negative feedback is going hurt on it's own. If he made it right, he shouldn't be banned.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

This stuff is great he pry could have done better responding better to the ?s on here set up an account, pm a mod but how stressful would it be having someone steeling your well being not only straiten ing all this stuff out but figuring out how to pay your everyday bills I have bought from this guy before and would again
Josh
Old 02-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by calvert View Post
Just let me know

Originally Posted by blade329 View Post
I agree. The negative feedback is going hurt on it's own. If he made it right, he shouldn't be banned.
Of course he wouldn't be banned... he didn't scam anybody. He just had personal issues that piled up so high, he neglected his short-term duties as a seller on this website. I have complete confidence that he will either deliver on the goods, or issue full refunds to everybody that got in the middle of it. There is nothing anywhere that suggests anything otherwise.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America View Post
Just let me know
Hahaha...Like a boss. My prediction....

**crickets**
Old 02-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

MattP's story is a load of BS.

So someone stole your account info to RCtech, Paypal, and your bank. Months ago posted your items for sale, sold some of those items (weren't some successfully delivered?), as well as bumped the other items. Created threads about the new RC they had purchased. All the while you had no idea this was going on? Because I'm sure if you had some kind of idea your identity was stolen you would have let these people who bought things from you know.

Yeah..... okay

I've had my paypal account hacked a few times. Where is the email from Paypal? Whether you discover it or they do they will send you an email. So lets see some proof to this story you have concocted.

I could care less about how many past deals you've done on here. It takes one time of someone ripping someone off to completely undo it all.
Old 02-23-2015, 04:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Odin544 View Post
MattP's story is a load of BS.

So someone stole your account info to RCtech, Paypal, and your bank. Months ago posted your items for sale, sold some of those items (weren't some successfully delivered?), as well as bumped the other items. Created threads about the new RC they had purchased. All the while you had no idea this was going on? Because I'm sure if you had some kind of idea your identity was stolen you would have let these people who bought things from you know.

Yeah..... okay

I've had my paypal account hacked a few times. Where is the email from Paypal? Whether you discover it or they do they will send you an email. So lets see some proof to this story you have concocted.

I could care less about how many past deals you've done on here. It takes one time of someone ripping someone off to completely undo it all.
Are you off your meds?!?!?!? Matt has already said he should have handled it differently and is making it right with the buyers!
Old 02-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Making it right is one thing. It should have never happened in the first place. And his excuse as to why it happened is a load. But hey, dismiss people trying to rip people off all you want. If this thread wasn't here I doubt he would have done anything about it.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 312 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Odin544 View Post
Making it right is one thing. It should have never happened in the first place. And his excuse as to why it happened is a load. But hey, dismiss people trying to rip people off all you want. If this thread wasn't here I doubt he would have done anything about it.
Did you have a deal with MattP that was directly affected?
Old 02-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Did you?

I did not. My posts are simply my opinion. Just like everyone elses.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Unless there is something going on behind the scenes that the mods cannot share with us, I have a question.

Was MattP's RC Tech account hacked?
Old 02-23-2015, 06:14 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I doubt it.... Thread closed.