R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Racerx618 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/854742-racerx618.html)

lyork 12-31-2014 12:49 PM

Racerx618

Anyone receive anything they've purchased from this guy yet? Looks like he's still selling things as late as yesterday, but no one had received anything to date.

racer1812 12-31-2014 01:02 PM

Based on what I've seen. I would suggest that anyone who has recently bought anything from him open a case with PP. I've sent him a PM, only time will tell what he does with that.

While it's too late now for many. The biggest red flag to me is the fact that he's created 25+ threads listing items for sale in the last couple months. Many of them have "sold" posted in them, yet his last feedback was in August. I realize not everyone leaves feedback it's something to take notice of.

chadj1980 12-31-2014 01:11 PM

I bought a ve8 off from him on the 10th..Was supposed to be rtr minus rx/tx..The 15th I filed a claim and the next day he shipped it...stupidly I dropped the claim and received a car with no tires/rims, no servo, and no spur gear....he promised to ship me the parts but have yet to see them...I did tell him I wasn't gonna run it immediately not to make a special trip to post office but figured I would have them by now...I also know he works really long hrs and has a weird working schedule...

GearHd6 12-31-2014 06:11 PM

I've been waiting since 12/21 for two transponders I bought from him. I've had minimal contact with him, any contact I had was absolutely useless info not answering any of my questions. I've asked numerous times for a tracking number as to which I haven't received. For the most part I just get ignored.

lyork 12-31-2014 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 13752401)
Based on what I've seen. I would suggest that anyone who has recently bought anything from him open a case with PP. I've sent him a PM, only time will tell what he does with that.

While it's too late now for many. The biggest red flag to me is the fact that he's created 25+ threads listing items for sale in the last couple months. Many of them have "sold" posted in them, yet his last feedback was in August. I realize not everyone leaves feedback it's something to take notice of.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26...ps7f4ef9c0.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26...psc7cbe98d.jpg

GearHd6 01-01-2015 03:53 AM

I see he's been online recently enough to know that some people aren't happy with him. I still haven't received any communication whether it's through here, text and no reply to the messages I sent through PayPal.

At what point does everyone leave negative feedback so no one else gets scammed? I don't want retaliation negative feedback left for me just because he's mad at me but I'd like people to know he's a scammer.

shagino 01-01-2015 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by GearHd6 (Post 13753446)
I see he's been online recently enough to know that some people aren't happy with him. I still haven't received any communication whether it's through here, text and no reply to the messages I sent through PayPal.

At what point does everyone leave negative feedback so no one else gets scammed? I don't want retaliation negative feedback left for me just because he's mad at me but I'd like people to know he's a scammer.

Have you filed a PP claim? If PP closed the case, I'd think it's fine to leave feedback. Don't worry about retaliatory feedback. You can make your case for a mod to remove it.

Socket 01-01-2015 07:58 AM

All of his pics seem legit, they're all in the same ratty living room. Looks like to me the guy is just a bad seller.

DRTMI 01-01-2015 08:26 AM

I PM'd him with a link to this thread yesterday. Racer1812 can fix retaliatory feed back so don't hold back because of that. I will send him another PM.
He now has 3 pm's from mods to come here to explain his actions. Until then his current FS threads are locked.

honda1 01-01-2015 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Socket (Post 13753693)
All of his pics seem legit, they're all in the same ratty living room. Looks like to me the guy is just a bad seller.

well on the 12/21 I paid for 2 transponders
Had many text messages saying there
In the mail. I asked him plenty of times to give me
A tracking number always came up
With a lame answers like,not home,
On the road, wife has the tracking number.
So I made a claim to PayPal right away I will let them
Handle it. I know he's on face book
If that's him I don't know if some
One is using his name and stole
His identity I cant believe that
This person would be that stupid
To post things for sale and not
Follow thru with a sale ,when he
Is all over the internet.

I have 9 more days and he has yet
To respond to PayPal

shagino 01-01-2015 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by GearHd6 (Post 13752935)
I've been waiting since 12/21 for two transponders

Originally Posted by honda1 (Post 13753786)
well on the 12/21 I paid for 2 transponders

Unless he had 4 transponders for sale, this looks bad.

gawith0413 01-01-2015 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by shagino (Post 13753799)
Unless he had 4 transponders for sale, this looks bad.

He was advertising six for sale...

lyork 01-01-2015 09:36 AM

I paid for a car on 12/19. He never responded after I made payment. He did answer my text on Christmas saying he shipped it same day I paid, still no tracking or car.

Andy Koback 01-01-2015 10:53 AM

Looks like he last logged in this morning at 11:07 am.

racer1812 01-01-2015 11:09 AM

I use to hang around and wait for guys like this to make contact, either with me, their buyers, or in these threads. I simply don't anymore. When you've had multiple issues with multiple buyers. Have received multiple PM's from multiple mods, yet log in multiple times and make zero contact with anyone..You're obviously not someone people should deal with, and it's not safe for our members for you to be here.

As a result, I simply ban guys like this.:deathstar