dont waste your time w/ GUMBO630

Old 09-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default dont waste your time w/ GUMBO630

After nagging and crying I finally lowered my prices to make a sale for this guy...

two days later, he is tired from work, wants to pay me the next day...

two days later, he is busy or something... wants to pay later

couple days later, no response...

THANKS FOR NOTHING... I could have sold to someone else while I was waiting for this prick to send payment...

all these messages about be nice and give me a deal, he used to work at the post office and I should ship for less....

sorry, but the venting has helped...

dont waste your time w/ GUMBO630 .... sell to someone else...

for less, cause he's broke and just leading you on...

wow... that felt good.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

get a life and a job
Old 09-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOE BOY
get a life and a job
Doe Boy you are an idiot, feedback like this helps the community while your non-sense wastes server space.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

its the same guy...

and don't pm me this crap anymore...

"ok thats it thats how you want to play watch me!!!!!!!!!!"

I got pissed you left me hanging on a deal and didnt have the balls to just say you were backing out.

that's all it takes, a little honesty. dont keep telling me you need another day to pay. just be up front.

thanks

don't sell to DOEBOY ...
Old 09-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Tech Adept

drew, sorry to hear about your luck with GUMBO630, I just finished a deal with him and the deal was as smooth as butter.

Last edited by dlloy; 09-26-2005 at 03:30 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

THANKS DLLOY THIS GUYS CRAZY I THINK HE NEEDS CASH BAD THE DEAL FELL THROW I CHANGED MY MINED .. SO HE KEPT HIS ITEM AND I SENT NO MONEY WHATS WRONG WITH THAT .. HE HAS MONEY ISSUE
Old 10-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Tech Addict

it's not good trading ethics to say you will buy and then back out after you have made several promises of payment it's just wrong for several reasons one being if someone makes an offer and agrees to send payment then the item is considered sold and no longer for sale and durring the time the buyer makes promises and takes time to make up his mind the car could have been sold to another buyer who realy wanted the item that was for sale. I bet that doe boy wouldnt be to happy if he realy wanted the item and the seller sold the car to someone else after doe boy agreed to send payment and the seller told him the item was his.
Bottom line is you shouldnt make any promises of payment unless you ARE 100% POSSITIVE YOU WANT THE ITEM you should think about it first before you make any type of commitment because in my eyes as soon as you agree on a price and payment is promismised then it's a done deal period.

Last edited by Jmccormick; 10-09-2005 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Addict

second doe boy you are way out of line concerning wheather or not the seller has money issues maybee he does need the money so what it realy does not matter and has no bearing on this issue. Sometimes that is the reason why people sell things they need money and when they could have sold the item durring the time that a person jerks them around saying they will buy and promise to send payment like you did then they have every right to be angry....
Old 10-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I thought that using multiple usernames here was a big no-no?
Old 11-08-2005, 08:09 PM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????>........................... .................................................. ............................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old 11-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default keyboard problem

I think this guy spilled a Coke or something in his keyboard!