NoobRacer and I worked things out.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc_collector View Post
jeepy why are you complaining of a scratched radio when he mentioned it had some scratches. I understand of the broken antenna, but dirt inside of the receivers is kind of normal to find on any truck that has been raced. How is he going to get his negative feedback removed, now that you guys got the things worked out.
They work, I make videos of any items I sell in working condition with newspaper time stamp to ensure me that I sent a working item. I mentioned to him I did not see the the damaged wire on the one RX which looks like a pinched wire of some sort but I would have been happy to fix the issue, it didn't have to come to this if you know what I mean.

ninjer (zx-10r.net)
zx10rkawboy (ebay)

Over 300+ transactions and all are positive. I guess I was due for one unsatisfied customer, some are just a little pickier than others. Nothing in my pics or ad states that it was new or was in mint condition, disclosed the scratches on the TX prior to his PP payment, have clear pics of the TX from front, back and top in the ad.

I feel as though 20 refund to cover for the purchase of a replacement wire should have been sufficient and we both made out OK on the deal, but I went above and beyond and refunded 60 just to be done with the deal. I'm not going to cry over 40 bucks.

As for the neg feedback or the negative visitors message, I don't think there's anything that can be done about it, unless a MOD can. I told Jeepy that had he given me at least 12 hours to respond to him, none of this had to come out in the open, we both kinda lose in this because sellers may not want to sell to Jeepy seeing what they might have to deal with if he isn't happy and I won't get to sell anything because any potential buyers may see this thread or my itrader and think I sell junk, but it is what it is.

As long as the buyer is happy now, that's all that counts.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I'll review this in the morning.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NoobRacer View Post
They work, I make videos of any items I sell in working condition with newspaper time stamp to ensure me that I sent a working item. I mentioned to him I did not see the the damaged wire on the one RX which looks like a pinched wire of some sort but I would have been happy to fix the issue, it didn't have to come to this if you know what I mean.

ninjer (zx-10r.net)
zx10rkawboy (ebay)

Over 300+ transactions and all are positive. I guess I was due for one unsatisfied customer, some are just a little pickier than others. Nothing in my pics or ad states that it was new or was in mint condition, disclosed the scratches on the TX prior to his PP payment, have clear pics of the TX from front, back and top in the ad.

I feel as though 20 refund to cover for the purchase of a replacement wire should have been sufficient and we both made out OK on the deal, but I went above and beyond and refunded 60 just to be done with the deal. I'm not going to cry over 40 bucks.

As for the neg feedback or the negative visitors message, I don't think there's anything that can be done about it, unless a MOD can. I told Jeepy that had he given me at least 12 hours to respond to him, none of this had to come out in the open, we both kinda lose in this because sellers may not want to sell to Jeepy seeing what they might have to deal with if he isn't happy and I won't get to sell anything because any potential buyers may see this thread or my itrader and think I sell junk, but it is what it is.

As long as the buyer is happy now, that's all that counts.
I told you last night, that you made it right on your end, so I will do what I can to make it right on my end. I PM'd a mod to get the feedback revised.

Not gonna leave you hanging with bad feedback. I also took care of visitor messages.

NoobRacer, stepped up, handled the situation and made corrections so that both sides were in agreement. This issue is done, over, fixed, finished.

Thank You
Old 11-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Feedback removed, thread title changed.

Noobracer honestly deserves new, positive, feedback given. Jeepy, lets just say he's better left with none compared to what I would give him..all IMO
Old 11-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OrangeRx...item1e85c47778

I have replaced airtronic rx antennae wires with these. No issues...
Old 11-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nf_ekt View Post

Gee, thanks this doesn't make me feel any better now! Lol jk.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nf_ekt View Post

Thanks for the info. Now I gotta find a new battery door, go to put batteries in the transmitter this morning to find that the battery door is jacked up too. The little tab on the door itself is bent or worn out, the door won't click shut so it just slides open easily.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 188 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeepy2013 View Post
Thanks for the info. Now I gotta find a new battery door, go to put batteries in the transmitter this morning to find that the battery door is jacked up too. The little tab on the door itself is bent or worn out, the door won't click shut so it just slides open easily.
***Sigh***
Old 11-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Tech Master

I guess I learned my lesson on this one.......

Last edited by Jeepy2013; 11-06-2014 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

You leave me with the impression that if I sell you a $20 bill for 10 bucks you'll complain that it's wrinkled.

But don't worry, it will never be an issue. Because I'll never sell you anything.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Wow...that's good to know. How you put your self in my shoes? Oh wait...you probably wouldn't have bought it in the first place. This is a POS that clearly wasn't taken care of, I was had plain n simple. It is what it is at this point, take the side of a seller with 0 feedback, I see how it works here. I haven't had any issues on here buying or selling until now. Oh and BTW....reguardless of what the sseller has stated, he still hasnt sent me any of the paperwork he said he was going to send or said he sent, also haven't seen the refund from paypal yet. This whole deal is B.S......Im done

Glad I funded this deal with my bank card....a fraud report is only a phone call away.

Do us all a favor and just deleate this thread because it's a waste of time
Old 11-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I
Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
You leave me with the impression that if I sell you a $20 bill for 10 bucks you'll complain that it's wrinkled.

But don't worry, it will never be an issue. Because I'll never sell you anything.

Um sorry just wanted to say i love your Avatar and Signature,he looks like he(or she) was a loyal,great friend..

I lost my mate early this year and miss him. Cheers

Old 11-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Wow...that's good to know. How you put your self in my shoes? Oh wait...you probably wouldn't have bought it in the first place. This is a POS that clearly wasn't taken care of, I was had plain n simple. It is what it is at this point, take the side of a seller with 0 feedback, I see how it works here. I haven't had any issues on here buying or selling until now. Oh and BTW....reguardless of what the sseller has stated, he still hasnt sent me any of the paperwork he said he was going to send or said he sent, also haven't seen the refund from paypal yet. This whole deal is B.S......Im done

Glad I funded this deal with my bank card....a fraud report is only a phone call away.

Do us all a favor and just deleate this thread because it's a waste of time
Old 11-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jrmarquez.702 View Post
Now that's funny, thanks for the chuckle...I needed that.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 231 (100%+)

Oh and BTW....reguardless of what the sseller has stated, he still hasnt sent me any of the paperwork he said he was going to send or said he sent.
Mail takes more time than overnight!!! Patience, Patience, Patience!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service