R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Little Help Please - Problems with NITROGO (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/845122-little-help-please-problems-nitrogo.html)

HulkNT1 11-02-2014 05:31 PM

Little Help Please - Problems with NITROGO

Hello everyone I need some advise first time this has happen to me. I trusted some in this website and bought something from them early last month pay for on the spot though paypal but I didn't receive what that person was selling it has been a month now. I want to give that person the person a change to send me the stuff or give me my money back. I do not want to call the person out in the website yet. I have all his information where he live and everything.

For that person if you are reading this please do the right thing give me my money back..

What would you guys do???

Sad that people have to do this..

THanks

ThePanda 11-02-2014 05:56 PM

Since you used PayPal, you can file a claim. They should take care of you.

HulkNT1 11-02-2014 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by ThePanda (Post 13633713)
Since you used PayPal, you can file a claim. They should take care of you.

I try filing a claim and the system said that is was not goods or services and I can not file a claim..

mschumi101 11-02-2014 08:16 PM

Did you send the money as a "gift" through paypal? Because unfortunately then you can't file a claim. I hate to say it, but then you would be out of luck. You should only use the gift mode for someone you trust very well (like family), and never for a business transaction. The gift mode waives the fees associated with the transaction on the end of the recipient. It is also clearly stated in the for sale/trade rules of the forum that the seller should not ask for a gift payment, or the thread/message should be reported to the mods. Have you tried PM'ing the seller?

Evo 13 11-02-2014 09:53 PM

I would call paypal, and inquire about your options.

HulkNT1 11-03-2014 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by mschumi101 (Post 13634043)
Did you send the money as a "gift" through paypal? Because unfortunately then you can't file a claim. I hate to say it, but then you would be out of luck. You should only use the gift mode for someone you trust very well (like family), and never for a business transaction. The gift mode waives the fees associated with the transaction on the end of the recipient. It is also clearly stated in the for sale/trade rules of the forum that the seller should not ask for a gift payment, or the thread/message should be reported to the mods. Have you tried PM'ing the seller?

I did not know there was a gift mode. No I did not select any mode to send the money but yes I will call paypal today..

THanks

spookie 11-03-2014 06:55 AM

Was this for a charger?

shagino 11-03-2014 07:26 AM

Announce who the seller was. A month is more than enough time.

Depending on the device used, I noticed that PayPal sometimes defaulted to gift. Seems like they changed that recently though.

Cpt.America 11-03-2014 09:03 AM

1.) Listing the name is fine. We can get both sides of the story.

2.) If you paid for goods or services (which you should have), file a claim and be done. If it has been a month, they aren't going to send you your stuff. They likely took your money and ran.

3.) If you paid as a gift, you are 100% at the whim of the seller to ship your stuff. You basically GAVE them money for nothing.

So having said all that, if you don't even know how you paid (you could go look at your paypal :rolleyes: ) And you won't mention any names... what help are you expecting exactly?

Chanchusky 11-03-2014 09:42 AM

You should post the name of seller and a link to the ad. That way we are aware of who it is.

HulkNT1 11-03-2014 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by spookie (Post 13634651)
Was this for a charger?

Yes for a charger AC/DC.

HulkNT1 11-03-2014 10:11 AM

The person screen name is

nitrogo
Real name is Jon Ruiz

I have all the text message that we exchange so I thought it will be legit.

Rock333 11-03-2014 10:50 AM

I feel bad for you, but seems like he took your moeny because of the gift payment.
If you are still in need of a charger i have one i can sell you, and i will not steal your money.

Andy Koback 11-03-2014 11:03 AM

2 neg. feedback should have been a red flag and he is logged on now! Sent him a link to this thread and we'll see if he responds!

Cpt.America 11-03-2014 11:43 AM

I sent him a PM about this thread. We should hear from him soon. Do you have a link to the for-sale ad?