Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
moderator please help me with bogus negative feedback please >

moderator please help me with bogus negative feedback please

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

moderator please help me with bogus negative feedback please

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)
Thumbs up moderator please help me with bogus negative feedback please

I had an item listed for sale. A potential buyer asks me for info and more pictures. I provided him with pictures and we agreed on a price he said ill take it how quickly can you ship I wanna know how long I have to wait get . Instead of guessing I took the package to usps and found out exactly how much and how long. I then told him how long ut would take and he said ok cool ill take again. After a day or two he contacts with an admitted bs story about how a friend backed out who wanted electronics how much for just the roller. After I tell him how much without electronics he says will I just take less for everything I say yes and he says ok ill send the money when I get home are you still able ship today. I told him I would be able to and it was already late on Friday so I had to leave work and head the post office before it closed and then he comes out nowhere and says hey something came up I no longer have the money....anyway I gave him negative feedback and told the complete truth about our interaction and in return he gave negative feedback and is concocting a story about me being shady and now have negative feedback for no reason other then I got jerked around and told the truth to fellow rc racers on rctech..anyone who knows will vouche for and the items I was offering was mint and worth way more then what we aggreed upon. No exaggeration well over 1500$ worth of like new stuff for a fraction of the price...please help me take down this bogus negative feedback moderators please I have all our emails saved and u read them for proof...thnx rctech....rc32 is a joke
Old 10-29-2014, 10:09 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

No money or goods changed hands so no transaction occured, you jumped the gun and left negative so he gave you one back.

Look tyre kickers are annoying, thats why I work on a first to pay gets it, I don't hold items period.

I think saying it almost lost you your job may be stretching it a bit however.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Feedback is for transactions that already happened, not for potential deals, deals falls trough all the time, tons of people reply I'll take it and never send money others just back out of a deal, that's not enough reason to leave a feedback. He might be able to get your negative feedback removed since it never happened.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

jayhood, as said by the people above there was NO transaction. You left negative feedback first, did you REALLY expect to give someone negative feedback and them to give you positive? If so, that's just foolish.

If negative feedback was given to every tire kicker, there would be a lot less people with 100% feedback. A week ago I took a risk buying from rc32, even though he had no seller feedback. In my experience with him, he has great communication and I got my items very quick.

You say you left work to ship the item at the post office? Why would you leave your job during work to ship something that you haven't been payed for? Doesn't make sense to me. And it sounds like something came up and rc32 didn't have the funds. Why be upset with that? You know stuff happens that you can't always control.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rc-007
jayhood, as said by the people above there was NO transaction. You left negative feedback first, did you REALLY expect to give someone negative feedback and them to give you positive? If so, that's just foolish.

If negative feedback was given to every tire kicker, there would be a lot less people with 100% feedback. A week ago I took a risk buying from rc32, even though he had no seller feedback. In my experience with him, he has great communication and I got my items very quick.

You say you left work to ship the item at the post office? Why would you leave your job during work to ship something that you haven't been payed for? Doesn't make sense to me. And it sounds like something came up and rc32 didn't have the funds. Why be upset with that? You know stuff happens that you can't always control.
He never said he shipped it he said he took the package to ups to figure out how long it would take so he wasn't guessing.

Regardless you can't expect to give someone negative feedback for backing out of a deal and not get a reaction. People back out of deals all the time stuff happens no big deal
Old 10-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

Default thanks for the feedback

My issue is his feedback is completely false. Everything I said is true in an attempt to relay my experience to other rctech users and everything he said is made up in an attempt to somehow get back at me for giving him negative feedback idk how thats justified regardless if funds were exchanged or not....my question wud be is there anyway to get bogus feedback taken off my account?
Old 10-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jayhood
My issue is his feedback is completely false. Everything I said is true in an attempt to relay my experience to other rctech users and everything he said is made up in an attempt to somehow get back at me for giving him negative feedback idk how thats justified regardless if funds were exchanged or not....my question wud be is there anyway to get bogus feedback taken off my account?
You left negative feedback when no money/items changed hands.

No.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:10 PM
Tech Adept

Default thanks for the Info I really appreciate it

Gotcha thanks
Old 10-30-2014, 03:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Whenever you give negative feedback, your permanently hurting someone's feedback and reputation. I'm pretty sure that rc32 wasn't going to leave any feedback for you, until you did. I wouldnt be happy if I didn't buy anything and someone left me negative feedback.

Your feedback given for rc32 isn't exactly true IMO either.
"beware of rc32 never do business! hes a liar who cost me money and almost my job"
What money? Gas money? Because you didn't send your item and didn't get ripped off of $1500. This kind of feedback will be looked at like you got ripped off after shipping or something. And did it really almost cost you your job?
Old 10-30-2014, 03:47 PM
Tech Adept

So you would lie and make stuff up just to give negative feedback? I did nothing but go out of my way to accommodate someone so whatever im over it its just a stupid site full of stupid people im gonna just go around giving negative feedback for no reason what so ever
Old 10-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jayhood
So you would lie and make stuff up just to give negative feedback? I did nothing but go out of my way to accommodate someone so whatever im over it its just a stupid site full of stupid people im gonna just go around giving negative feedback for no reason what so ever

Like you?
Old 10-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Tech Adept

No I didnt lie . Nice comeback though guess thats why your a tech champion cuz you have no life except rc tech .
Old 10-30-2014, 06:25 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

I'd be inclined to remove the negative feedback that jayhood left rc32 but the feedback he received in response can stay.

But will see what other mods think.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:04 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Let me see if I got this straight

1.) A buyer came to you, on and off, inquiring about price, how long to receive, etc.

2.) You give him the info, and while the info is good, the buyer ultimately tells you he no longer has the money to spend on the item, even though he initially says he wanted it.

3.) No actual transaction took place

4.) so because you're mad and thinks he "jerked you around", you leave him a negative feedback? Did you stop to think that maybe.. JUST MAYBE.. the poor guy had some bill come up that he didn't expect or something? I tell ya, if I were going to buy something but something more important came up, oh i don't know.... like... I ended up short on my rent money or something... the deal would be off too.

5.) So the potential buyer is upset that you left him a negative feedback for no reason other than he backed out of the deal, and then leaves you with one in retaliation.

6.) YOU'RE now mad and want the mods to remove YOUR negative feedback? o.0

This is one of the most absurd stories I have heard on here! One of two things will happen with this 1) Both feedbacks will be removed. or 2), I will remove the bad feedback from the buyer. Don't you think somebody like you, who over-reacts and trys to ruin somebodies reputation here on the site just because a deal fell through, needs to have that negative feedback as a warning to others? "DO NOT DEAL!!"

Deals fall through all the time. Just leave your item listed as "still for sale" until the money is in your paypal... and there is no-harm no-foul if a deal falls through. You just sell to the next guy in line.

I feel like a counselor in an elementary school.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
I feel like a counselor in an elementary school
I bet. Some of the crap that flows down the pipeline is amazing....

From our ever well-spoken OP: "its just a stupid site full of stupid people..."

Whatever you say man. Your griping has the butt hurt-o-meter reading well into the red. Speaking of reading, I can barely make out what you are trying to say. Someone apparently had to back out on a deal- won't be the first or the last time this sort of thing happens. Welcome to reality.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.