92tsi GREAT SELLER!!!!

Old 10-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Originally Posted by dado11g
i want to know... of all the times there is a thread up against 92tsi, has there ever been a time when it wasn't all fine and dandy at the end? everyone knows that it takes a long time to get their stuff from him, but they always wind up getting it. am i wrong???

is the point your trying to make is that he FINALLY ships it after being badgered into it?

he very may end up having shipped it in the END but look what it took to get there,thats great he shipped it but does that erase the lies he has told on his way there?

the latter part of your statement IS what is wrong when dealing with him,if he wasnt able to ship it when he said he was come out and tell the guy dont say"customs"sent it back.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stevenmichael

is the point your trying to make is that he FINALLY ships it after being badgered into it?

he very may end up having shipped it in the END but look what it took to get there,thats great he shipped it but does that erase the lies he has told on his way there?

the latter part of your statement IS what is wrong when dealing with him,if he wasnt able to ship it when he said he was come out and tell the guy dont say"customs"sent it back.
Yeah i agree with you on this bro...why must 92tsi lie??First it was wrong tracking number,then it was customs sending the package back to him and then it's ohh it's held by customs,then it's ohh sorry my brother screwed it up....why must brandon go thru all these lies and excuses...
Old 10-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
Yeah i agree with you on this bro...why must 92tsi lie??First it was wrong tracking number,then it was customs sending the package back to him and then it's ohh it's held by customs,then it's ohh sorry my brother screwed it up....why must brandon go thru all these lies and excuses...
i trully hope you get your car and he shipped it.

but the fact remains he lied repeatedly about the status of it and THAT is NOT ok even if the person did finally get the package.

good luck mojo
Old 10-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Well i'm lucky cos i was about to get my mrx3 shipped when i checked my email..the tracking number wasnt valid..so i didnt get it shipped out...then he told me his bro would email me..well ofcos that didnt happen...well so he told me to only ship out my mrx3 when i receive the xxx4...well i just have to see how it goes.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 255 (100%+)

so is this finally resolved?
Old 10-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

He just emailed me telling me he's gonna go to his local post office to check...i'll have to wait for his reply..cos i still havent got the xxx4...
Old 10-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
He just emailed me telling me he's gonna go to his local post office to check...i'll have to wait for his reply..cos i still havent got the xxx4...
why???
the only thing they can tell you is when it was shipped,you can do the same by going online and checking the number all it will do is tell you when it was checked in at the local post office he used.

that is the only thing i dont like about using the p.o. is the give you a number but you cant "track" it only when it left their hands,they cant even tell you if it made it to the destination when shipping overseas.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Tech Regular

Default .

i did not know that, the number only said that it was accepted at my post office
Old 10-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I wouldn't hold your breath on getting the xxx4, this guy is just full of excuses.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 255 (100%+)

So whats the word?

Maybe the mods should put up a list of the worst offenders as as sticky on the buy part of the forum. You can check the worst offenders and the IPs there may be useful to at least avoid a certain area if you so choose.

Good luck on your vehicle.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

I totally agree with you Cain...it's good to put up names of bad sellers/traders...anyway i'm still waiting for the xxx4
Old 10-14-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Regular

Default well

did you go to your post office with the tracking number to see where it is, i was told to tell you to go check your post office

Last edited by 92tsi; 10-14-2005 at 02:41 PM. Reason: doesn't make sense
Old 10-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 92tsi
did you go to your post office with the tracking number to see where it is, i was told to tell you to go check your post office
?????????????

why would he go check his post office?
it is delivered to his address,that number is for you not him it is to show you shipped something out of the country but that is as far as it goes,if he takes that number to his p.o. they will laugh at him.

his p.o. does not use the number they use the addy you wrote on it,did you insure it? if you had you could track it that way it would be alot better than the customs number you have now that just shows when it was accepted at your p.o.

good luck mojo
Old 10-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Tech Regular

Default i

i did insure it
Old 10-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Post a pic of the receipt with the address then. What about your first lie that it was held at customs?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service