92tsi GREAT SELLER!!!!

Old 10-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BlueStreak362
ok guys, enough is enough my name is Scott not brandon, u can even check the ISP's my email is [email protected] if u need to reach me.. i just traded my dell DJ for his FT t3...i am very impressed with his truck..u guys need to stop yelling the poor dude because of one false transaction...just drop it!

LOL Your story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Originally Posted by BlueStreak362
ok guys, enough is enough my name is Scott not brandon, u can even check the ISP's my email is [email protected] if u need to reach me.. i just traded my dell DJ for his FT t3...i am very impressed with his truck..u guys need to stop yelling the poor dude because of one false transaction...just drop it!
do you happen to be from MI or very nearby?

look this thread would not be here if there wasn't a problem,you want to come on and give your feedback great,but the bigger issue is he lied,not only to me on two different occasions but as you can see from this thread several other people.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Yeah only people from MI has got good things to say about 92tsi...it makes you wonder...
Old 10-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I don't understand why the Farmingtonhills people keep defending these guys,I think they have dug there own grave and ruined there own reputations on these forums along with others,I am very suprised that they get anybody at all to even consider buying or trading with them,because they always have some kind of drama with there deals!
Old 10-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well i must say that i have a very clean record of sales and trades on this forum. i just want to try and revive my friends long lost reputation (even though thatll never happen ). i sure hope that by me posting in these threads isnt hurting my rep...
Old 10-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thats cool you guys are friends and all,but I don't think I would try to defend them on here,they have had way to many bad deals on here and have pissed alot of people off and there reputations are ruined JMO, it is pretty much hopeless to save them at this point!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

some times you guys wonder too much!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TC3Racer87
some times you guys wonder too much!
thats easy for you to say when you're the one NOT getting screwed
Old 10-04-2005, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Only dudes from Farmington Hills, Mi has got good things to say about him..man it really makes me wonder...you guys are most likely his neighbours man..ohhh i haven't got my stuff from him yet..it's ok,he just lives next door..i'll go check him out....well as for the rest of us..we are not that fortunate...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Tech Master

yes, i do happen to live about 2 blocks away from him. as far as i know he hasnt gotten his car yet either... i will let you know when i hear more.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
Only dudes from Farmington Hills, Mi has got good things to say about him..man it really makes me wonder...you guys are most likely his neighbours man..ohhh i haven't got my stuff from him yet..it's ok,he jkust lives next door..i'll go check him out....well as for the rest of us..we are not that fortunate...
you know man,your stuff could very well be on its way and i truly hope it is.

but the point remains not that he sent it but the lies he has told over and over again in the process.

this is for everyone "defending" him when you come on here and vouch for him that puts YOUR rep on the line wether you like it or not that is what you ar doing,now everyone of you ask yourself if you did what "brandon" has done would you continue to do it? or would fight like hell to make sure you made up for the next time you did a deal?

i do hope he has sent it,and trust me im not bashing him but come on you cant come on here and say lay off him when his track record speaks for itself.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dado11g
yes, i do happen to live about 2 blocks away from him. as far as i know he hasnt gotten his car yet either... i will let you know when i hear more.
why dosent 92tsi come on and give the updates?

also do you see the point of everyone posting?if you live nearby you get your stuff if not you get the oh...it was my brother exuse.

honestly,that is a question not a bash
Old 10-04-2005, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

I have edited my last post...for i do not wish to say too much anymore...all i can do now is hope that the xxx4 arrives...

Last edited by Funkymojo; 10-04-2005 at 08:57 AM.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Tech Regular

Default updates

well heres the tracking number for all of you guys to stare at

cp745264925us is there anything else you want? honestly..... how about my freakin reciept also i take pictures so you guys will shut up why are you blaming me its not like i can get in a car and drive to singapore and personal give it to him, no its in the hands of the people at the post office, Sherman please update me when it arrives
Old 10-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

i want to know... of all the times there is a thread up against 92tsi, has there ever been a time when it wasn't all fine and dandy at the end? everyone knows that it takes a long time to get their stuff from him, but they always wind up getting it. am i wrong???

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service