Old 09-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

we are sick of you or thanks to you ĦĦĦ
And if i were you also i´m sick of me ĦĦĦĦ
Old 09-16-2005, 03:38 AM
Tech Regular

Default hmmm

is this all you guys do, it must be, it has to. it is. nothing better to do besides waste your time posting, w whole bunch of nothing.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 92tsi
is this all you guys do, it must be, it has to. it is. nothing better to do besides waste your time posting, w whole bunch of nothing.
We are not wasting our time, we are helping people to don´t be scammed by you
This is for all the people doesn´t know about your frauds..
sorry to say it but is true ..
Old 09-16-2005, 06:30 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 92tsi

Although I have never had the displeasure of being scammed by you, I have seen posts from many people you did rip off. Were they lying? Did that many people feel the need to thrash you, unnecessarily? I doubt it. Making up fake names and posting fraudulent good feedback is nothing short of trashy. You are a fool, and karma will deal with you as it sees fit.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat
Although I have never had the displeasure of being scammed by you, I have seen posts from many people you did rip off. Were they lying? Did that many people feel the need to thrash you, unnecessarily? I doubt it. Making up fake names and posting fraudulent good feedback is nothing short of trashy. You are a fool, and karma will deal with you as it sees fit.
well phatkat i must say you have finally said something that i can agree with 100%
Old 09-16-2005, 10:00 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stevenmichael
well phatkat i must say you have finally said something that i can agree with 100%

Well, it's about time!
Old 09-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

Well, it's about time!
Old 09-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Well, it's about time!
btw- i now agree with your sig. the way you have stated,didnt agree with the last one but do this one.

c-ya around
steven
Old 09-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Oh no....he told me the same old story...i've made a deal with him,he wanted my MRX3 with engine..he wants to trade it with his XXX4..and when i asked him for the tracking number,he told me his brother did not give him the tracking number and that the parcel was sent back to him cos he didnt get my mailing address correct..i've traded and dealt with many dudes here and never had this problem before...sigh i think i'm in trouble...

Last edited by Funkymojo; 09-20-2005 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
Oh no....he told me the same old story...i've made a deal with him,he wanted my MRX3 with engine..he wants to trade it with his XXX4..and when i asked him for the tracking number,he told me his brother did not give him the tracking number and that the parcel was sent back to him cos he didnt get my mailing address correct..i've traded and dealt with many dudes here and never had this problem before...sigh i think i'm in trouble...
Hello,
I will agree that Brett and Brandon may not be the fastest shippers.However, there has yet to be an instance in which the buyer didn't recieve anything ever. Funkymojo, you should recieve the XXX-4 G+ in the somewhat future.I don't know when they are shipping it, or have shipped it, but they would never not send a product that was bought, or traded for .Just trying to ease more of your worries, I have seen and driven with the XXX-4 G+, and it is in great condition.Hope this takes a little stress away, and good luck.
Steve
Old 09-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Stevietd14
Hello,
I will agree that Brett and Brandon may not be the fastest shippers.However, there has yet to be an instance in which the buyer didn't recieve anything ever. Funkymojo, you should recieve the XXX-4 G+ in the somewhat future.I don't know when they are shipping it, or have shipped it, but they would never not send a product that was bought, or traded for .Just trying to ease more of your worries, I have seen and driven with the XXX-4 G+, and it is in great condition.Hope this takes a little stress away, and good luck.
Steve

Thanks Steve...well i've dealt with dudes here..all went smoothly..we exchanged tracking and shipping details....and with Brandon..i did the same..i told him..we'll ship the same day..i'll get him the tracking number and vice versa..but i felt kinda weird..when he told me,his bro screwed it up and he doesnt have the tracking number and stuff..as i work irregular hours,i passed the MRX3 to my bud and asked him to ship it out for me..it's a blessing in disguise that he's busy and caught up with work too..Brandon sent me an email telling me,they sent the parcel back to him cos they couldnt figure out my address and stuff..i never face this problem before..everyone that i have dealt with manage to ship their stuff to me without any problems...well i just gotta wait and see.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Stevietd14
Hello,
Steve
i agree with you what you have to say,but when it's the same excuse over and over again it make people wonder who they are dealing with.

everytime there is a problem he comes on here and says it was my brother not me,wouldn't you after the first problem make sure it did not happen again?
Old 09-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Well i guess i gotta give him the benefit of the doubt...
Old 09-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Funkymojo
Well i guess i gotta give him the benefit of the doubt...
good luck with that bro....

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service