Be careful of CRASH

Old 09-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Angry Be careful of CRASH

Crash posted a (Assorted Stock Motors) thread in the forsale or Trade forum at 12:31p and had a question asked from Kris at 1:18p for pics.Crash stated pics on way at 3:42 I posted stating I would purchase if S&H was included in the asking price at 3:55p. Crash posted pics on the thread at 3:58p. Crash then posted a copy of my question and a statement of yes,including shipping at 4:00p. I posted I'll take them send me your paypal at 4:04p. Crash then posted motors sold thanks kris at 4:05p.
Crash pm'ed me saying I'm second in line if the deal falls thru.
I pm'ed him back telling him he did me wrong.
He pm'ed me back stating quote"He(Kris) posted at12:18 asked for pics. Sent pics at 2:30 had money at 3:00 right after your post. Sorry you feel that way, but I don't go by who sends money first rather by who contacts first and he was first" end quote.

You do the math! i CALL IT AS i SEE IT. hE LIED ABOUT ALL THE TIMES(WHICH THE THREAD IS PROOF OF TIMES). I will send copies of our pm's to anyone who wants to prove this guy is a LIAR and surely is not a upstanding person regardless of how many post he has.

LIARS LIE TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The proof is in the thread!
Old 09-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Later,
Old 09-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Michiganjoker
Crash posted a (Assorted Stock Motors) thread in the forsale or Trade forum at 12:31p and had a question asked from Kris at 1:18p for pics.Crash stated pics on way at 3:42 I posted stating I would purchase if S&H was included in the asking price at 3:55p. Crash posted pics on the thread at 3:58p. Crash then posted a copy of my question and a statement of yes,including shipping at 4:00p. I posted I'll take them send me your paypal at 4:04p. Crash then posted motors sold thanks kris at 4:05p.
Crash pm'ed me saying I'm second in line if the deal falls thru.
I pm'ed him back telling him he did me wrong.
He pm'ed me back stating quote"He(Kris) posted at12:18 asked for pics. Sent pics at 2:30 had money at 3:00 right after your post. Sorry you feel that way, but I don't go by who sends money first rather by who contacts first and he was first" end quote.

You do the math! i CALL IT AS i SEE IT. hE LIED ABOUT ALL THE TIMES(WHICH THE THREAD IS PROOF OF TIMES). I will send copies of our pm's to anyone who wants to prove this guy is a LIAR and surely is not a upstanding person regardless of how many post he has.

LIARS LIE TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The proof is in the thread!
joker,

this is the very reason why most people don't want to do buisness with virgin posters,get over it already

steven
Old 09-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

So you are simply crying because he sold the motors to the first guy? Congrats, you get the idiot of the day award!
Old 09-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jamescam
So you are simply crying because he sold the motors to the first guy? Congrats, you get the idiot of the day award!

<---- here's the trophy
Old 09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Sad you cannot read nor understand what you read but it is the fact the boy is a LIAR and folks should know the facts not just what his "buddys" think of him!

Have a fine day boys!
Old 09-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Sad you cannot read nor understand what you read but it is the fact the boy is a LIAR and folks should know the facts not just what his "buddys" think of him!

Have a fine day boys!
i am here to say i have never dealt with crash nor ever talked to him,but i know a crybaby when i see one
Old 09-14-2005, 06:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Ya OK lets keep this at the top then for folks to read Steven... Crash probably will thank you later..LOL
Old 09-14-2005, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Have a fine day boys!
First, while I may not be a stranger to crashing I do not know CRASH.
Second, did he take your money and not ship you anything? did he ever tell you, you had a deal? The answer to both those questions is no.
Finally, do you really want to be the winner of the idiot of the day award with less than 30 days experience with these forums? CRASH has been a member since 2002 and has positive feedback on these boards, too bad we can't say the same thing about you.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jamescam
First, while I may not be a stranger to crashing I do not know CRASH.
Second, did he take your money and not ship you anything? did he ever tell you, you had a deal? The answer to both those questions is no.
Finally, do you really want to be the winner of the idiot of the day award with less than 30 days experience with these forums? CRASH has been a member since 2002 and has positive feedback on these boards, too bad we can't say the same thing about you.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

Ya OK lets keep this at the top then for folks to read Steven... Crash probably will thank you later..LOL
the only problem with this post is i do not know who crash is why do you keep assuming i do?

do you know what happens when you assume?

you make an ass out of you and me

ill say it for the last time GET OVER IT
steven
Old 09-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Only you can make a ASS out of yourself, I cannot and will not do that for you. Fine choice of words you choose to use.

Lets stamp out drug abuse!

I have not read all the great feedback about CRASH I will have to search again. I'm new to this forum because a friend is on. I think it is a great place. There is always a few bad apples on all forums. I donot see CRASH saying much about his ebay rating. (a true auction house rating system in place) I can 100%.... Not 99.8 or 99.9 but 100%. Can you say that? HMMM...... Talk is very easy ey !

JUST BEWARE OF CRASH!
DEAL = Agreement
Old 09-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

why you don´t just stop this and try to buy another motor.
You still have your money or don´t ¡¡¡
Then stop waste some space on this site ..
Old 09-14-2005, 07:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I say people have to take an IQ test before they register...
-Josh
Old 09-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by josh69162
I say people have to take an IQ test before they register...
-Josh
n0 whey dewd that wood suk!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.