Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Scammer from Ozark MO....but I wouldn't ship to Florida either, just in case. >

Scammer from Ozark MO....but I wouldn't ship to Florida either, just in case.

Scammer from Ozark MO....but I wouldn't ship to Florida either, just in case.

Old 10-27-2014, 11:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Do we have a comprehensive list of everyone that has been ripped off by the person. I am going to see if I can find a local law enforcement connection I can reach out to.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by TahoeDust View Post
Do we have a comprehensive list of everyone that has been ripped off by the person. I am going to see if I can find a local law enforcement connection I can reach out to.
Looks like 4 to 5 people he has ripped off. I hope karma kicks his ass. Let's hope you can find someone to help catch this scumbag. I am close to hiring a private investigator.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Is this Steve?

Originally Posted by gasmonkeyratrod View Post
If you do that you can get in trouble with law. Just saying in my eyes its not worth getting in other people's deal's. I say let law deal with it. I am sure he miss with wrong person and that person will be a cop. So every dog has his day.
This poor grammar looks an awful lot like Steve-new account and telling people not to get involved? I'm not saying, I'm just saying...
Old 10-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)

I have and I'm pretty sure that I've read where two others have as well.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KIZEMAN View Post
This poor grammar looks an awful lot like Steve-new account and telling people not to get involved? I'm not saying, I'm just saying...
Not that I can see, but he's skirted IP's before so it MIGHT be him.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gasmonkeyratrod View Post
If you do that you can get in trouble with law. Just saying in my eyes its not worth getting in other people's deal's. I say let law deal with it. I am sure he miss with wrong person and that person will be a cop. So every dog has his day.
You sign up yesterday, your FIRST post ever here is in a WTB thread telling someone to give you their number so you can send pics. Your second is here in this thread.

Next you will post saying that this post is defaming towards you since you aren't Steve and you want it deleted. That is part of your M.O. as well. Go ahead. Prove me wrong...
Old 10-31-2014, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Mail fraud is a pretty big felony...i haven't been ripped off by him but somehow this thread got me thinking that some people are just freaking wrong. Most of us here race and even though we compete with each other on the track we don't steel from others pit area and especially dont steel money!!!

guys like this need to be locked up. What a friggin d bag!

Has he ever shipped usps?
Old 11-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by skeasor View Post
Mail fraud is a pretty big felony...i haven't been ripped off by him but somehow this thread got me thinking that some people are just freaking wrong. Most of us here race and even though we compete with each other on the track we don't steel from others pit area and especially dont steel money!!!

guys like this need to be locked up. What a friggin d bag!

Has he ever shipped usps?
I am not sure if he has ever shipped anything out! He told me that the lowest feed back ship's first. He said when he got the motor he would ship out the motor he was trading me 2 day air. That was a month ago already. What a little b☆!#*. I wish I lived close so I could call local news stations and local law enforcement and try and bring this clown down!!!
Old 11-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Suspended

I think I got ripped by the same guy. I had a thread wanting to trade lipos my 2 2s lipo for his 1 4s lipo. I Shipped them to Florida his by the name Joey hale. I didn't think it would get there so fast. I Shipped Thursday and it delivered on Monday he never shipped his lipo to me doesn't answer my calls or texts answered from another phone i used he said Monday he will ship out. Nothing yet. Here's his info. Anyone know him
Joey hale 895 sw 50th ter margate fl 33068 number is 954 770 4663. He text me directly from my thread so I did not get a member name
Old 11-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Cire4329 View Post
I am not sure if he has ever shipped anything out! He told me that the lowest feed back ship's first. He said when he got the motor he would ship out the motor he was trading me 2 day air. That was a month ago already. What a little b☆!#*. I wish I lived close so I could call local news stations and local law enforcement and try and bring this clown down!!!
Really What exactly do you think you would hear when you made that call besides ""
Old 11-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by asetech08 View Post
I think I got ripped by the same guy. I had a thread wanting to trade lipos my 2 2s lipo for his 1 4s lipo. I Shipped them to Florida his by the name Joey hale. I didn't think it would get there so fast. I Shipped Thursday and it delivered on Monday he never shipped his lipo to me doesn't answer my calls or texts answered from another phone i used he said Monday he will ship out. Nothing yet. Here's his info. Anyone know him
Joey hale 895 sw 50th ter margate fl 33068 number is 954 770 4663. He text me directly from my thread so I did not get a member name
Let me guess..you posted your phone number in your thread for every Tom, Dick, and Harry on the internet to see. Resulting in you getting scammed. Sorry, but I'm not real surprised.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
Really What exactly do you think you would hear when you made that call besides ""
Well you never know lol.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
Let me guess..you posted your phone number in your thread for every Tom, Dick, and Harry on the internet to see. Resulting in you getting scammed. Sorry, but I'm not real surprised.
Yeah I Did. Big mistake. I've bought stuff on here before never had a problem. Most of us are honest. But he did finally respond later today after I posted this. Says he'll ship it tomorrow. We shall see
Old 11-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Suspended

so its not steve from Missouri. he called me today. said he called the Florida guy yesterday and the Florida guy said he responded to me and basically steve repeated the text that the guy joey sent me. so I im dealing with someone else
Old 12-06-2014, 07:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 197 (100%+)

This was another guy> we got him and hes ban from the track too >
http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...tain_brew.html.
Originally Posted by asetech08 View Post