Deal with patelladragger

Old 09-24-2002, 10:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Angry Deal with patelladragger

I think it's worth open a new thread.

Anybody has done a deal with patelladragger, please pm me or drop me a mail at [email protected]
Old 09-24-2002, 12:14 PM
Tech Addict

Default deals with patelladragger

i have dealt with patelladragger many times the guy didnt know me from adam and let me borrow his gas car before i got one of my own ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
Old 09-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Then you gotta be careful next time. I have sold my V1RR to him. During the shipping, one of the universal was broken. So, as a responsible seller, I am replacing him a BRAND NEW universal which should not be appeared on a used car. But he asked me to refund him cash ($40) by saying that Tower Hobbies is selling at this price. The car was sold at only $225 ($30 went to s/h).

On one hand he said that my car was not worth that much by saying that the graphite upper deck was selling at $22 at ebay. But on other hand, he asked me to refund him $40 by saying that Tower Hobbies is selling so. He thinks ebay price is normal price. But he didn't quote ebay as the reference of the universal.

Before closing the deal, he just kept on pressing me for including more and more stuffs. His principle is that "now you see, ebay was just selling blar blar blar... you should include this this this" But when something go wrong, he said that Tower Hobbies is selling that much and asked me to refund. As I said before, as a responsible seller, I promised to send him a new replacement at the first moment.

Further, he complained that I didn't send him the car using the original box. He must be from country side (not an offend to other) or what. Can anybody tell me the dimension of the V1RR packing? I mean the blue one. I bet it's not hard one.

The car was not mine. It belongs to one of my friend. He didn't include the manual. So I didn't say so in my adv. This pat guy said that I'm violating the normal practice of putting in the manual. God...

He was even using his bad mind to calculate people. He said that I was going to send him one piece of the universal and warned me not to play the word game. haha. I am man of my word. I was about to send him the whole brand new PAIR. At the same time, he didn't realise that he is playing the mathematic games above.

He said that he will put down the bad feedback here if he didn't receive the replacement withing 7 days. I suppose we can handle it in private. And I promised to send him at the beginning. Again, he didn't keep his promise. He starts the thread first.

As a professional seller, I am going to send him a replacement no matter how bad his attitude.

Guys, mind this money sucker.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Default Thank you guys

Those who send me pm. Thanks for sharing your terrible experience.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Now it appears diva is a complete liar.

I never asked him to refund 40, I asked him to refund 38.99 cents. The exact price that I would have to pay for kyosho universals. Tower hobbies is the cheapest play to buy parts that can't be found on ebay for V1R. LHS can't beat tower hobbies price on kyosho stuff - at least none that I know of.

This car is NOT worth the money I paid for it used...period. It is in heavily used shape - no where near 90% new. But that is the risk you take buying used RC stuff, no sweat. You win some you lose some. Something that is critical to the function of the car being broken is another story.

Diva offered me the hong kong price - which I told him over and over again does me no good since I dont live in hong kong and can't by kyosho universals for that price.

I paid 255 dollars shipped for this car, chassis only with yellow springs and one HEAVILY used extra pulley. And believe me there were ALL KINDS of things wrong with it. The only thing I asked for compensation out of the MANY things wrong with this car was the universals because I felt that was simply unacceptable.

Both universals were bad, one was cracked completely, the other side was warped. In his PM's he said he would send a universal, singular, replacement. All I did was ask him for clarification on whether he was sending a set to replace both of them since apparently he enjoys playing word games.

For some reason he keeps saying that new universals shouldn't be on a used car! So warped and cracked ones are? Why advertise the car as "90% new".

This is the first time I'm hearing that this is not his car. news to me. Again - He advertised this car as 90% new V1RR? How can he do that if it's not even his car to know about it?

The box issue only came up because Diva sent the car to me in a soft packing - with no box at all. I didn't care about the original box, I told him he should have put it in ANY box.

I never pressured him to do anything. HE put an offer in his thread of 230 for it used. I offered him 230 for it if he included the graphite deck and aluminum handle. He refused, and said he would include them for 285. I refused, said I would just accept the offer on his thread for the 230. He counter-offered that he would do 255 including the deck. I countered if he included some yellow springs I would accept 255. He agreed, the deal was closed. The same sort of negotiating goes on all the time.

At 255 on a used V1RR chassis with a few hop-ups that was more than a fair price. Yet he sent me an PM talking about I didn't pay enough for packing - which I guess is his justification for sending this car without proper packaging. You should see what the package looks like that he sent this car in.

If anyone wants pictures of what this "90% new V1RR" looks like and a complete list of everything that is wrong with it OTHER than the universals - I will gladly forward it. His ad said NIP spares would be included - another lie. No spares were included other than the yellow springs we agreed on. His ad said brand new tank - another lie, the tank has fuel residue in it so it cannot be brand new.

I know Diva has sold new stuff to other people that were satisfied, but if he advertises something as XX% new, be sure you get ALL the details.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Thank you guys

Originally posted by Diva
Those who send me pm. Thanks for sharing your terrible experience.

I don't think anyone sent you a PM about a terrible experience. I think you're lieing just like you made up a lie that I said something about ebay while trying to get you to include extra stuff. I never brought up ebay until AFTER I got this pile of crap you call 90% new. Even then I brought it up only when referencing the price I can buy graphite deck and alum. handle for compared to the price I can buy universals for.

LIKE I TOLD YOU 5 TIMES ALREADY KYOSHO UNIVERSALS FOR V1R ARE NOT SOLD ON EBAY!!! I have never seen them and I do business on their all the time.

People have informed me that YOU have been emailing them asking for questions. Which is fine by me, I have nothing to hide and would never send something in the condition this car is to anybody. Ever. Detailed pictures will follow as soon as I can borrow a good digital camera so everyone can see diva's idea of 90% new. For now, the ones I took with mine will have to do.

And this guy wants to call me a sucker?
Old 09-24-2002, 10:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I've had a couple of transactions with patelladragger and have had no problems what so ever. It sounds to me like Diva is sitting over in HK laughing at patelladragger because he just ripped him off.
Old 09-24-2002, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

Yes, I'm laughing at him because of his nonsense. Can you see my adv? I did not modify it. He said that he is seeing the low cg fuel tank.
Old 09-25-2002, 08:22 AM
Tech Master

diva stop playing games. Attached is the picture you sent me of the deck that had the lcg tank and the aluminum handle on the car with the yellow springs. We agreed on a deal for that deck and we agreed on the deal for those springs, but you played your little game and took the tank out (but you sent the handle and springs) and thus I have a deck with an extra hole drilled in it. Just one of the many tricks this guy will try to pull.

Also, I AM NOT the only unhappy customer with your stunts, I have received a PM from another user indicating that you have a history of causing problems with your sales by improperly packing expensive RC merchandise. Just be careful with this one.
Attached Thumbnails Deal with patelladragger-v1-top.jpg  
Old 09-25-2002, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

I think you have mixed up the deal. The picture you're referring to is my first V1RR for sale:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...&threadid=6130

The one you closed the deal was my 2nd V1RR at only $230 shipped.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...&threadid=7531

I remembered that you have asked me once for the 1st one but you gave it up. It was sold thousand years ago.

The one we are closing is the $230 one which you asked for the graphite upper deck, alum handle, yellow spring. I did not promise to give you the low cg tank.

You're playing the trick or are you having Parkinson symptom?
Old 09-25-2002, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

man I'm sick of your lies.

You and I both know you had two v1rr and I was dealing on the second one because we talked about it remember? I did give up on the first one because you wanted more than I was willing to pay.

But this time- You offered me the adjustable rear diff off that second one too but I didn't want it - remember? How could it have been sold long ago if you just sold me the deck off it and you offered me the adjustable diff off of it?

The deal closed at 255 not 230, the extra money was because you were supposed to take the deck that had the aluminum handle off that other car and include some yellow springs.

And I already said that you played your little word game and would come back and say you didn't mean you'd send the tank in the deck. No problem - I had you calculated correctly - it was my fault for not spelling out that I don't want the deck without the tank that goes in that deck. When I get ready to sell this thing I'm going to have to disclose the fact that there is a large hole drilled in the deck for a lcg tank that is not included.

You think you're cunning - but you're not. Which is why I sent you a PM requesting that you clarify exactly how many universals you were planning to send for the bad ones you sent on this car. I don't think you were going to send 2 before I said something about it, all your PM's referred to A universal, singular. shady.

I'm through with this - nothing more to say. I think enough people can see what they're dealing with here.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Red face

Have I told you how many V1RR have I got? The first one was sold at $450. But it doesn't mean that I don't have another adjustable rear diff. Not to mention the graphite deck (with hole), alum handle.

You should check with your physician. Your Parkinson symptom is very severe. You even thought that I would just send you one piece of the universal. This was just a terrible accusation. I could have said that you would send me a bomb if I don't send you a PAIR. Even in the pm I said that I would send you a NIB universal pair.

Ahhh... have you ever thought that I'll send you a bomb? You have good imagination though.

Yaaaawwwwnnnn, I'm tired of this argument too.
Old 09-25-2002, 09:42 AM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Deal with patelladragger

Originally posted by Diva
I think it's worth open a new thread
I have to disagree with you, it's not worth opening a thread. You should of dealt with this either with a PM or directly to his email address, not in the public eye. All you've done is opened up a can of worms and bought light to your dealings, regardless if they are legit or not, it doesn't look good.

I've dealt with PD on several occassions and I can tell you he's a man of his word. Choose your battles wisely
Old 09-25-2002, 10:27 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

My deal with Patella wasn't good...due to miscommunication on both parties.

But this just seems like a bad deal. The pics in his thread show that the car is more than 10% used. Given the shipping method could have broken some parts, but that falls on Diva to package it appropriately.

I would have been upset if a car showed up in this state...
Old 09-25-2002, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

I bought patelladragger's NTC3 and got more then what I expected with it and would deal with him again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.