Risky Buyers?

Old 06-27-2014, 08:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I just checked my pm box and unless I'm missing something there is no pm from you racer. Again I am new here and am still learning how they work but I looked and the only pm's I have are from mxer80 and Justin. So I have no idead where it is or how to find it but I sent you a pm.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default A start

Ok got my daughter in law to be to help me here and here is a pic I took I have more but waiting for them to load. This is the tekno I got from Justin with the tekno I got from hondaman notice the body he sent me
Old 06-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Wow really name calling now are racer. Me a liar. We will see who is lying here I promise this. It ain't me buddy. I haven't called anyone a name and yet you really want to go there without really taking the time to find who or what your talking about when it comes to me. Since your such the investigator why didn't you ask some of the people I dealt with or bought from to verify I am in again N.C. You have no problem resorting to calling me a liar in a public forum without knowing me from Adam. Well lets see how big of man you are and offer a apology when you find out that I am who I claim to be. If you will give me the chance without blocking me before I can finish loading those pics of proof. Which I have and am working on. I can't believe that grown men can act like this really we are not in middle school here or are we.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

I also got a pic from hondaman he sent me of his tekno and no it's not like the one I got from Justin. Notice there is a place where a sticker or something was over the bce on mine. All this nonsense over just vouching for a guy. Just because someone thinks something is don't make it so. I believe I have proven I'm not hondaman. You will notice the shipping label and when my dumb phone sends the rest to my email and I can load them you will see the names and address. I hope that some of you all learn that it's not nice nor cool to just start dogging someone without getting the facts. Because things are similar don't mean they are the same duh.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Wow imagine that is that a ups cod order to Lawndale from Ozark from a Steven Miller aka hondaman. Yep sure is
Old 06-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...pse9d70c97.jpg The truck everyone wants to know about along with the supposed other scammer truck I got from Justin. Ok no idea how that became a link but try again
Old 06-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Looks brand new to me
Old 06-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

I normally wouldn't do this because it really is no one else's business but since we have had to prove everything to this board I am putting up a pic of the money order there is no real private info on it anyway so hope this stop this ignorant talk about us being the same guy. It would be totally stupid to go get a money order for 400 and do this if it was a scam it sure is a good one.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hopefully that satisfies all the nah sayers and your welcome. I would appreciate that some here would realize they were wrong about this deal and respectfully offer a apology and big a man and man up and admit that this time you were wrong. I proved my case. It takes a bigger man to admit when they are wrong. It's a hard pill to swallow. I hope this is enough for you racer and that I respected you but you clearly didn't respect me. I remember all these guys talking about giving and receiving respect and I was given none but brought out to be a liar. Next time I hope you all think before you attack.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:04 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Ok, your a real dude, but I have to say I believe he is still big dog. He got desperate needed the cash u were the only bite so he did the cod and actually send the truck IMO.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
I'm getting to that

Hondaman, why don't you pm ME with YOUR number and I'll contact your for your pics? Or you can post them here.

You want to earn some respect, there's your chance.
I actually PM'd a mod about this last week about the potential of hondaguy being bigdog.

I reached out to hondaguy for the first ad when it went up since it looked like a good deal. He sent some blurry pics. He called me and we talked a little about the car and about the pics. I wasn't sure so I said I would contact him later.

As soon as I got home, I went ahead and googled his number and low and behold, the first that shows up is the following thread:

Bigdog65721 is a confirmed thief on 6/4/14

I immediately backed out. Since I'm pretty new here, I sent a PM to a mod, but never heard back. So I thought nothing of it. And then this thread starting showing up...
Old 06-28-2014, 05:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

I have never said he is or isn't . All I have done is buy a truck and vouched for the guy the deal was realand . I geet hammered. So who was rude. I ain't a rude guy by any means just believe in standing up for myself and for what is right. I will not be called a liar or be accused of being someone else period. I also say respect is earned. I have not got it why should I give. I gave it in the beginning and was again accused of something that people fail to verify. Not cool in any way. All I ask is that people take the time out from now onto make sure they know what they are talking about before they go making up stuff. I'm a goo guy don't really care what someone thinks on a forum. Specially when they treat someone like that.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 365 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaggededge2
I have never said he is or isn't . All I have done is buy a truck and vouched for the guy the deal was realand . I geet hammered. So who was rude. I ain't a rude guy by any means just believe in standing up for myself and for what is right. I will not be called a liar or be accused of being someone else period. I also say respect is earned. I have not got it why should I give. I gave it in the beginning and was again accused of something that people fail to verify. Not cool in any way. All I ask is that people take the time out from now onto make sure they know what they are talking about before they go making up stuff. I'm a goo guy don't really care what someone thinks on a forum. Specially when they treat someone like that.
Its good that you got what you actually paid for...however, Bigdog/Hondaman scammed numerous people on this forum out of a lot of money/merchandise...therefore when you came in as a new member and tried standing up for him, what kind of reaction did you expect?

Its one of those situations where 1 right doesnt make up for the 7 wrongs that he did prior to your deal.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

I'll be straight up... I jumped the gun by judging you, but put yourself in our shoes. You hung your own noose by vouching for the wrong guy. Maybe you had no clue of his history and that's understandable. But understand that this forum is like a giant community that tries to protect one another from people such as Bigdog/Hondaman. Stay active and get around on the forum more, not by putting yourself on the spot, and you might build up your reputation.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

I understand some but. Still really to accuse me or call me a liar no excuse. It doesn't matter now it's done. I will say. I looked at the link posted about bigdog and after reading it I see how yall feel. I will also say me not knowing how to really do anything much on a computer. I believe I have absolute proof of this whole. Deal. I will say I may end up looking like a idiot and it wouldn't be the first time but. Ya'll need to understand where I was coming from to be placed in the same or accused of being the same guy as easy as it is to see we are way far apart. I believe in standing up for something or someone if I feel they are in the right. To me I got a smoking deal. Now I'm having to probably eat crow.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.