Risky Buyers?

Old 06-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Everyone is busy with life. And you're probably a perfectly honest guy. But respect and trust are earned.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:35 PM
Suspended

I understand,but I have noticed alot of people treat this website like its a frat,clan,or colt. Just saying people shouldn't judge a book by its covered.also you got to give respect to get respect.
Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
Everyone is busy with life. And you're probably a perfectly honest guy. But respect and trust are earned.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:48 PM
Suspended

The biggest thing that gets me is and I laugh about it is. People with higher ratings want me to send them a truck which I have over 2000 in first then pay me.Now that is a bunch of B.S. Now I know I don't have PayPal, But you can always send a check which that person would still be covered by the bank or ship C.O.D or a USPS money order. The way I see it is If you go to WalMart or anywhere else buy a DVD they are not going to let you take it home with out paying for it. So I wouldn't ship anything first with out receiving payment.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hondamanb18c1 View Post
The biggest thing that gets me is and I laugh about it is. People with higher ratings want me to send them a truck which I have over 2000 in first then pay me.Now that is a bunch of B.S. Now I know I don't have PayPal, But you can always send a check which that person would still be covered by the bank or ship C.O.D or a USPS money order. The way I see it is If you go to WalMart or anywhere else buy a DVD they are not going to let you take it home with out paying for it. So I wouldn't ship anything first with out receiving payment.
It's all abour risk..with a June 2014 join date and no pay pal why can't you see my point of view..I don't know you and your wanting to sell a high priced rc car with no history. .so sure I'm a bit skeptical. .
Old 06-25-2014, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator

Why do you have 2 threads listing very similar optioned trucks for sale? With the whole "PM for pics" thing how do I verify these are not the same truck? With one thread saying sold and a new one created a day later. If the truck didn't actually sell, likely because you don't have PayPal. You should have updated your first thread, not create a new one. We have rules on that. As well as rules on bumping, which you've also violated.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Suspended

I sold that tekno and I am selling my other one. The tekno that I am selling now is way different then the other one I just sold. Sorry but your guys website won't let me upload pictures from my cell phone. I read the rules You are allowed one bump a day and that is what I am doing one per a day.
Why do you have 2 threads listing very similar optioned trucks for sale? With the whole "PM for pics" thing how do I verify these are not the same truck? With one thread saying sold and a new one created a day later. If the truck didn't actually sell, likely because you don't have PayPal. You should have updated your first thread, not create a new one. We have rules on that. As well as rules on bumping, which you've also violated.

Last edited by hondamanb18c1; 06-26-2014 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:02 AM
Suspended

Hey racer1812. Don't call me out like that. And you are the one who brought up the whole respect deal. Why don't you show me some respect and never call me out like that again. Is that ok sir?

Last edited by hondamanb18c1; 06-26-2014 at 12:19 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:29 AM
Suspended

So just because I am new and have a high doller rc. Man it sounds like you guys are judging. That's crazy people need to stop worrying and grow a set. Every body is not going to screw you over. Also you guys are acting like I am a scammer cause I want to sale my tekno which is a high doller rc.that's not right. I work very danm hard for what I have. And for you people to judge some one who is new. Is this how you guys run this website and welcome a new member?
Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
It's all abour risk..with a June 2014 join date and no pay pal why can't you see my point of view..I don't know you and your wanting to sell a high priced rc car with no history. .so sure I'm a bit skeptical. .
Old 06-26-2014, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 312 (100%+)

So just because I am new and have a high doller rc. Man it sounds like you guys are judging. That's crazy people need to stop worrying and grow a set. Every body is not going to screw you over. Also you guys are acting like I am a scammer cause I want to sale my tekno which is a high doller rc.that's not right. I work very danm hard for what I have. And for you people to judge some one who is new. Is this how you guys run this website and welcome a new member?
Overly defensive and backchatting a Mod.... do you actually want to stick around here because I strongly suggest you lose the attitude VERY quickly.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:39 AM
Suspended

I am a American. I have a right to freedom of speech.So you are threatening me cause I am speaking my mind.I am doing northing wrong at all.Just so you know here is the definition of freedom of speech The right to express any opinion in public or anywhere without censorship or restraint by the government, protected in the United States as a right under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitutio.

Last edited by hondamanb18c1; 06-26-2014 at 12:58 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 312 (100%+)

I am a American. I have a right to freedom of speech.So you are threatening me cause I am speaking my mind.I am doing northing wrong at all.
...I don't think so

http://www.freewarehof.org/speech.html

If you can't participate on these forums in a respectful and cordial manner, you will be removed. It's as clear as that
Old 06-26-2014, 01:01 AM
Suspended

Thumbs up

I have been respectful. Lets have the owner of rctech read this and lets see what he thinks of this. How does that sound?
Originally Posted by nexxus View Post
...I don't think so

http://www.freewarehof.org/speech.html

If you can't participate on these forums in a respectful and cordial manner, you will be removed. It's as clear as that
Old 06-26-2014, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

I just ripped on Ebay by a Spanish thief called Mecatodo. He refused to pay for registrated P&P so I send him my Alpha Engine A851 with pipe, Agama clutch bell and competition clutch to him He claims he did not received it while we put a GPS chip in the carton ( Same chips we use for Ipads and othere luxurious items to lure potential thieves) to trace the package. We have seen that it has arrived in his place 5 days after it was sent. Paypal and Ebay seems to supprt this kiind of thieves as I immidiately wrote them with the discussion I had wth this person but I never hear from them. It seems to be easy on Ebay to steal from people. I found this on the internet: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive.../td-p/17348389
I asked Ebay to solve this kind of problem buty they don't react at all!!! After 13 years on Ebay I am thinking of closing both my PAypal and Ebay account because I will not support companies who support thieves!
Old 06-26-2014, 02:58 AM
Super Moderator

Call it judging, call it being skeptical, even call it profiling if you want. That's exactly what happens when you're brand new and selling high dollar stuff on here.

I'll ask how your first buyer sent payment if you don't have a PayPal account?
Old 06-26-2014, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

I am a American. I have a right to freedom of speech.So you are threatening me cause I am speaking my mind.I am doing northing wrong at all.Just so you know here is the definition of freedom of speech The right to express any opinion in public or anywhere without censorship or restraint by the government, protected in the United States as a right under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitutio.
To join this site you must agree to a TOS. Freedom of speech does not apply here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service