Community
Wiki Posts
Search

***Avoid Eddy1513***

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Had the case escalated, he sent PayPal his defense. Hopefully soon I will get my hard earned money back from this guy.

Major PITA.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Notice my negative feedback, I guess my job as the buyer sending payment immediately was inadequate.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Retaliatory feedback removed.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Tiburon
so the car needs front arms- kyosho sells them one back one front thats $20, it needs a new bumper- thats $9, it needs the plastics for the BB shocks, thats $18, it needs a front camber plate, thats $10 thats and it needs hardware.

Let me just tell you all this, I'm not a 10 year old, I'm 24 years old, I have sold and bought hundreds of things on ebay, I have bought and sold over 10 1/1 cars and I have only been stung maybe 2 times prior. I am not a idiot, I just figured the guy is selling a transponder too, and this is a RB5, not a Slash so I figured it was only used on the track, I also saw his feedback and he sold it as clean, so I had every reason to believe it was going to at least be in fair shape. Normally I do want to see many pictures but with this scenario I let it slide. Should I have asked for more pics, yes- does this make me wrong? no, he is the one who LIED.

It is much easier to pick on someone and shout "I told you so's" than to help or at least emphasize with that person, this generation of people is humorous, they are internet warriors but in person are socially awkward, scared

Like said before, no matter what you do, one day everyone will get burnt. *steps off soapbox*
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Thisis FAR from a clean car. Looks like hundreds of hours on that kita,
Old 04-19-2014, 01:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

I have sold many rc cars and I have never ever had any problems with anybody. I gave this guy MANY spare parts. The spares are worth way more than the partial refund he wanted. I sent him full sets of arms, knuckles, front and rear hubs, axles, toplate, bulkheads, hinge pin holders, ect. Plenty of spares. I ran on a abrasive track so it did have scratches on the chassis, but nothing major. He said it didnt run and it runs great. He was expexting a new car.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Were all the parts you sent him for that chassis? But to say it was in good shape, well come on. This picture says a thousand words. The front skid is almost worn through. Notice the shiny pins showing through on the a arm pivots? The pivot is hanging on by a thread.

Old 04-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Sorry you got burned by a totally deceptive add. First clue was only one picture, with the shell on no less. Those of us with an interest in being totally honest and upfront would have included a good variety of pics actually showing the true condition. And then to BOLDY proclaim it is CLEAN AND READY TO GO .............. Yeah ........ I think not. Bad seller and total sleaze deal.

Hopefully PayPal will go your way, but I would have gone for a return and full refund.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Eddy1513
I have sold many rc cars and I have never ever had any problems with anybody. I gave this guy MANY spare parts. The spares are worth way more than the partial refund he wanted. I sent him full sets of arms, knuckles, front and rear hubs, axles, toplate, bulkheads, hinge pin holders, ect. Plenty of spares. I ran on a abrasive track so it did have scratches on the chassis, but nothing major. He said it didnt run and it runs great. He was expexting a new car.
Almost all the parts where for the SP2 standard chassis, not the WC chassis, in order to use those arms I would need different shock towers, most the spares where worn out too. It also had a cracked front camber block (not with spares), and it needed shock plastics, bumper ect. Had I known it was in this shape I would have completely ignored this thing, not clean, not in fair shape, but worn out- I expect wear for anything used but this is extreme-these aren't scratches, there are millimeters of material sanded flat to the point that some of the hex heads don't have hexes anymore. Also the packaging you used was a joke, I wouldn't ship a set of tires in that.

There really wasn't that many spares, a couple T-plate trees and a couple hubs is not that much, maybe $26, and the arms are worthless to me as they are not for the WC.

I'm pretty easy to please and gave you the option to give me partial refund, I just want my money back now.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:24 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rok55
Sorry you got burned by a totally deceptive add. First clue was only one picture, with the shell on no less. Those of us with an interest in being totally honest and upfront would have included a good variety of pics actually showing the true condition. And then to BOLDY proclaim it is CLEAN AND READY TO GO .............. Yeah ........ I think not. Bad seller and total sleaze deal.

Hopefully PayPal will go your way, but I would have gone for a return and full refund.
I tried that- I would have even paid for return shipping! had he refunded me in the first place I wouldn't have posted any of this or contacted PayPal, I also would have sent neutral feedback. Instead he got defensive and went this route.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:56 PM
Suspended

The bumper is a 5 dollar piece and thats all it really needed.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

You are out of your mind. That car is a POS. I wouldn't give you $50 for it. If thats your idea of clean I wouldn't buy anything off of you ever for any price.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:51 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Haha, what?
Old 04-20-2014, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

Yea looks about right... Pfffff! LmFaO dude are you BLIND?!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:13 AM
Suspended

Thats nice, I didnt ask what you would give me. Everything he said it needs is in the spares I have him.
Old 04-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Suspended

Oh and most spares were brand new. Their were only like 3 parts that were used. Hes just trying to make make me look bad. Ive had good feedback for good reason.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.