Sick and tired of SIKNTIRED!!!

Old 08-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Tech Regular

Angry Sick and tired of SIKNTIRED!!!

Sorry buddy, but I've waited long enough! RCTECH ID "Sikntired" aka Ron Barton Jr. of Dearborn Heights, Mi, email is [email protected], says he wants my stuff, promises to send out a money order, says he does, and 10 days later, nothing and will not return my emails. I'm just getting sick and tired of people supposedly "buying" my stuff and then bailing out without one word of their intentions to do so. It's just plain rude and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I'm fine with people changing their minds, but when they don't tell me and I don't sell to others b/c I have a deal pending, that's simply just rude.

Last edited by sammycat32; 08-07-2005 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Added info on deadbeat buyer
Old 08-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Tech Adept

You just gotta use Paypal. I'm telling you, it saves both parties lots of time and headache. In my listings, the first person to drop Paypal money into my account gets the item. Easy as that.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Tech Regular

Default Right on . . .

You are absolutely right on, man! It's just that so many users here don't use paypal--but, yes, absolutely right on. Thanks for the useful advice.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

First off dont email me calling me names like some kind of 5th grader shit! I beleive if you read my email you will understand what happend and that I had absolutely no intentions of this happening! A death in the family will always come before anything else! I have bought plenty of things in the past off this site and have had no problems, just so happens that something IMPORTANT came up this time and thats the bottom line!! I can understand you being mad and I did apologize, that is/was all I could/can do. I would like you to kindly remove my email address!

ron
Old 08-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry there Matt Ansfield of Appleton, Wisconson (email [email protected]) just wanted to clearify something you had stated. You say its been weeks well I beg to differ! It has been 10 (ten) days today since I first contacted you on the pipe, not weeks! Look at the dates on your emails pal, if your still not sure go ahead and look at the dates on your post in the for sale or trade forums!
Old 08-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

hmmm......no reply here or any from my pm's or emails!?! Could it be because I am correct in saying that he is full of shit, or could it be that something has come up that hasnt allowed him to reply or even view them yet like what happend to me...!?! This is one great benefit of having a trader feedback forum, it allows people that are not always in the wrong to vindicate themselves! If he (Matt Ansfield a.k.a. sammycat32) or anyone else would like further information on what really took place feel free to ask me, I have absolutely nothing to hide or lie about! I doubt I will visit this site in the future but I will be more than happy to share sites where I have made MANY deals and they ALL went excellent!!!

I must say I rather like the title of the post, it does have a nice ring!!
Old 08-09-2005, 05:57 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thanks

Thanks, Ron Barton Jr. of Dearborn, MI (email = [email protected]) for continuing to bump up your negative feedback to the top--helps get the word out that you are one of the many non-paying buyers, as you yourself admit above. Just keep responding so that this stays on top--I greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by sammycat32; 08-09-2005 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

It is you yourself that is in the wrong! You state that it was weeks, it was not it was 10 (ten) days! I had a family crisis (DEATH!) that came up within hours of our last conversation, the wife and I had to fly out to Texas asap to console my sister. I was unable to contact you and to be quite frank, you or your fucking pipe was the last thing on my mind!!! When I did arrive home I was able to open my email and then realized that you were having a complete tantrum and had absolutely no compasion what so ever!!! You also stated that you did not want to sell me the pipe and would never do business w/ me again, which is fine and dandy but I had all intentions of sending out the money when I got home, so you are the one who actually cancelled the transaction....REMEMBER!!!
I dont mind bumping it at all, I did nothing wrong (other than not having paypal!) and you are simply making a complete ass out of yourself!!! People on this site can go to your add and see for themselves when we started the deal (july 27-28), NOT weeks as you claim you are just plain lying! I had all intentions of buying it, you are the one who emailed me and told me you would not and will not deal w/ me!! Again I will be more than happy to post ALL the other sites I have had dealings on w/ absoulutely no problems what so ever!!!
I have bought things from people on this site and have had a great experience in doing so, I think what this kid wants is for me to apologize for my brother in law dying while in combat in Iraq, and if thats the case Matt can go to hell!!!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey you dumb shit, I just noticed that you edited your first post from "waited weeks" to "10 days". Are there any moderators in here?! I mean in all honesty I realize I didnt get the payment off when originally planned, but I had some seriously urgent family business to attend to that definetly took priority! Then he emails me while I am gone and unable to answer him and he does not give me any chance to respond and goes ahead and tells me he WONT sell it to me then comes on here trying to flame me, clearly lies, gets caught up and changes it, wont answer my PMs or emails and I am the bad one!! Go figure!!!! This is either one young kid w/ problems or someone older (my age 30) and didnt take his meds.!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Default : )

Thanks for the bump again, SIKNTIRED!
Old 08-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Originally Posted by sammycat32
Sorry buddy, but I've waited long enough! RCTECH ID "Sikntired" aka Ron Barton Jr. of Dearborn Heights, Mi, email is [email protected], says he wants my stuff, promises to send out a money order, says he does, and 10 days later, nothing and will not return my emails. I'm just getting sick and tired of people supposedly "buying" my stuff and then bailing out without one word of their intentions to do so. It's just plain rude and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I'm fine with people changing their minds, but when they don't tell me and I don't sell to others b/c I have a deal pending, that's simply just rude.
dude, a death in the family comes first NO MATTER WHAT do yourself a favor you are making yourself look bad,he said he had a death and was out of town you sold to someone else no harm no foul let it go.

btw- totally not cool changing your post from weeks to days
steven
Old 08-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

sikntired,

ease up on the language bro if he is underage thats not cool,i do feel for you but with out the cussing you still got your point across.contact one of the mods and see if theyll remove the thread this fourm i believe is for transactions that have gone through not ones that never finished.

man, if i had a dollar everytime some kid sadi he was going to buy one of my items id be rich you hear me RICH...lol

good luck dude
steven
Old 08-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default Out of hand

Yeah, I'm fine with the mods deleting this thread--it is getting out of hand and I'm tired of his name calling--just shows who I've been dealing with. I think I got my point across.

MODS--PLEASE DELETE THREAD. I'm sikntired of keeping this crap going. Sikntire, sorry it got so out of hand.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Default Delete thread

Mods, please delete, thank you.