PoeticRuins is no good.

Old 03-19-2014, 01:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

I guess you did offer 50 bucks. Sorry about that, i need to read more attentively i think. . I dont want 50 bucks. I want you to send it back.

Last edited by ThePanda; 04-16-2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Tech Champion

My bad on the offer. I am going to reject it again though.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

+1 wyldthing

panda you have already been offered more then I would pay for a motor that's not running properly and I have already sunk money into it so I'm firm on my ground of all or nothing. So you found that offer yet on your phone because when you do the offer will still be valid but if you can't we will be here all night till you do. I have got to get some sleep now since I do work tonight so later all.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Tech Champion

I dont know what"all or nothing" means, but i would like you to ship the engine back. Thats what is reasnable in this situation now. You have sunk your own money into it, which was your choice. At the first sign of it not working you should have sent it back. Not taking me on this long goose chase to either get payment or get it shipped back.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

PoeticRuins -

1/9/14 We agreed to a price on a package deal. When you asked if I would hold the items for you I told you up front I would NOT hold stuff for anyone. And I explained why.

1/19/14 I asked if you had changed your mind and you said no. But you had some excuse why didn't have the money.

1/30/14 You asked if we could split the deal. You would send partial payment for the motors and buy the buggy later. I said no. I wasn't interested in selling you half of what we agreed to at a discounted price in the hopes you would buy the other half. You also provided me more excuses why you don't have the money to buy it.

1/31/14 You offered me less than our original agreed upon price for the same deal.

2/2/14 you ask me for a new package price on both buggies because your friend might want one.

2/2/14 I received a PM from another member wanting my paypal info and wanted to buy the OS motors. As well as another buyer wanting the parts.

2/4/14 I tell you the motors and parts sold.
You reply with "Well that kills my interest to be honest with you. I mainly wanted the motor's. What would you do on just the 2 buggys with the tires that come with the one we couldn't seem to work out a deal on?" This right here confirmed my suspicions on 1/30/14.

I told you from the start that the buggies I had for sale I was selling for a friend. He asked me to try and get XX amount of money out of them and I told him I would try. I don't NEED to sell them. I'm doing him a favor. So I have no desire to come down on my price past what he asked me to get. I've told him they may not sell for that and he was okay with it. So how long they are for sale has no bearing on anything. I didn't change any deal on you. I told you I would not hold the stuff. If another buyer came along I would sell to them. And thats what I did. Should I have waited another month for you to come up with the money? I don't think so. That's not my problem. Instead of asking everyone for payment plans maybe you should get your priorities straight and figure out how to save money to buy the things you want. Either that or stop buying stuff you can't afford.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Tech Champion

Do you want to here my opinion on this? I think you have been playing me. I bought the engine from a reputable seller. I believe it works until proven otherwise. You split payment into two sections, saying that you dont have the money, and that you need to get payment. Then you go and brag almost to me about you and that you have several cars. You show me all the rc gear you have bought, and you say you have spent a lot of money on rc. Well te two weeks go by and i dont get my payment. I ask you what's wrong with the engine and you say it needs a pinch...ok, so maybe it does. You say you might be able to get it working, and dont take my offer for a refund. So i give you now a couple of months and you still wont ship the engine back, and wont pay. You try to make me take the whole package back by lying about the truck coming with the switch, and lying about the flywheel, which by the way comes with pins assembled. You still refuse to send the engine back, or give payment. And you cant provide any evidence that the engine is even not working. First you say it needs a pinch, then you change your story entirly and say its a carb ussue. The only reason why you would offer 50 dollars for the engine would be if it was working, as nobody is going to pay 50 dollars for a broken engine, especially someone like you who has to split up payments as they are to much to begin with. When i offered you a refund you even wanted me to send you 100 dollars before you shipped! What! Why would i send you any more money after you prove that you can obviously not follow through on deals we already have. I truly believe that this entire thing has been bull, and that you are trying to scam me out of this due to my lack of knowledge. Again i ask you to send the engine and pipes back, as thats is what is reasonable in this situation.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

1/30/14 You asked if we could split the deal. You would send partial payment for the motors and buy the buggy later. I said no. I wasn't interested in selling you half of what we agreed to at a discounted price in the hopes you would buy the other half. You also provided me more excuses why you don't have the money to buy it.*

You mean when I offered to send you more then half of the agreed upon price and more then what you were asking for just the motors in the first place? And even offered to pay the fees as well?
And an excuse that I couldn't pay? Why don't you tell the folks on here what that was? Could it have been that I had lost my damn card and was waiting on a replacement? I lost out on on a few items I wanted thanks to that shiy
Old 03-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Tech Champion

the loss of a credit card is not an excuse for no payment. you can easily transfer funds to paypal through a bank account linked to an account.

please stop making excuses for your mistakes, and send my my my mine my my engine back

you are not part of the ohana no more!

seriously though, send it back or pay up.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ThePanda
the loss of a credit card is not an excuse for no payment. you can easily transfer funds to paypal through a bank account linked to an account.

please stop making excuses for your mistakes, and send my my my mine my my engine back

you are not part of the ohana no more!

seriously though, send it back or pay up.
Not always true.
My PayPal is in my name and the bank account linked to my paypal is in my girlfriends name. Any time I try to transfer money to her account from paypal or from her account to paypal it asks for the name on the accounts and they don't match.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by calvert
Not always true.
My PayPal is in my name and the bank account linked to my paypal is in my girlfriends name. Any time I try to transfer money to her account from paypal or from her account to paypal it asks for the name on the accounts and they don't match.
I was assuming that he was using accounts both in his name here. in any way, it is still not an excuse.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Tech Adept

Psst, panda I want actually talking to you there I was talking to Odin who apparently wants to try to leave out important information to seem like he has valid input here

Edit: also fyi if you lose a card the bank kills your current one so how can you use it to transfer funds if you don't have the new one yet?
You can carry this on without me since I do have more important matters to tend to at this time.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

do those important matters include sending back the engine? or paying the final payment you owe me? because at the moment I would put that at the top of my list if I were you.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Tech Champion

you don't need a card to transfer funds. you can actually just go to the bank and have the funds transferred to paypal, or x website.
Tech Champion

its just excuses with you, isn't it?
Tech Champion

next you are going to come up with how you can't send the engine back, or pay up.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.