Wiki Posts
Search

Goonish = BAD SELLER, unreliable

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Goonish = BAD SELLER, unreliable

This guy has been promising to send me a box of TC3 parts for a month now and still nothing. I paid $50 for it, not alot of money, but still $50 that could've gone towards something else. I wouldn't trust him. His real name is Jeremy Lau so watch out for him just in case he goes under a different user name.

I filed a claim with PayPal. What's the chance I'll get my money back from them or should I just file a claim with my credit card company?
Old 08-02-2005, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 161 (100%+)

PayPal will eventually issue a refund assuming they can get the funds from him somehow... if everything he signed up with is empty, that's (as far as I know) the only reason you wouldn't get a refund. If/when that happened, I'd immediately call the credit card company - either way you should get it back.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Henry,

I will refund your money. I don't have enough money in PayPal right now and I've just added funds. That is all.

Cheers.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Goonish
Henry,

I will refund your money. I don't have enough money in PayPal right now and I've just added funds. That is all.

Cheers.
So you basically got a free loan from one of your fellow forum members? I think you owe him the 50 bucks plus the going interest rate for the free loan.

What a scam...
Old 08-11-2005, 05:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Jeremy,
You're very unreliable and have made multiple promises, even flat out lying that you've sent the parts and is now out of your hands. By now promising you will refund me the cash when you get the opportunity, you've basically admitted you never sent the parts. I really don't believe that you will even attempt to refund my money. I'll believe it when I see it.

I haven't been in RC long but with the 6 chassis purchases I've made here and on eBay, I know that spare parts are usually just thrown in to sweeten the deal. I just purchased another Factory TC3 roller for $130 with a ton of extra parts easily worth more than $200 (Thanks Wannabee!!!). The $50 I gave you for your small box of parts was more than fair in the world of used RC goods and it was YOUR asking price.

I would rather you send me the box of parts we agreed on rather than waiting on the $50. If you can't even spend $5 to send me a box of parts, how much more a $50 refund?