R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Having issues with a seller. What do I do?? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/747708-having-issues-seller-what-do-i-do.html)

Chief88 07-29-2013 06:09 AM

Having issues with a seller. What do I do??

Ok I'll start by saying what has happened so far. Well found some stuff I needed on the site. Pmed the guy he responded right away. Made package deal with guy. Sent money via PayPal. Was told I'd get a tracking number. Emailed him and sent pm numerous times. Now guy won't respond at all. And it has been a full week. What do I do?????

XXXDad 07-29-2013 06:21 AM

Today... right now

Originally Posted by Chief88 (Post 12393250)
Ok I'll start by saying what has happened so far. Well found some stuff I needed on the site. Pmed the guy he responded right away. Made package deal with guy. Sent money via PayPal. Was told I'd get a tracking number. Emailed him and sent pm numerous times. Now guy won't respond at all. And it has been a full week. What do I do?????

Log on to your Paypal... start a claim. Save all PM's and E mail between you too. Ask for full refund. If you get your things... CXL the claim, if not go ahead with a despute. Its simple, go now cover your self. Go man Go! Dont worry... Paypal will side with you.

timannnn6 07-29-2013 06:28 AM

And post the username so others will not deal with him. Oh and leave appropriate feedback.

Chief88 07-29-2013 07:08 AM

well i just sent him another pm and told him i was gonna make a claim with paypal. so I guess i need to get the ball rolling. his user name is Nitroman877.

Wanabrc 07-29-2013 10:48 PM

Good luck. Hopefully he comes through with either the money or the deal...:tire:

Chief88 07-30-2013 06:53 AM

I hope so. I've had enough bad luck this past month without getting screwed outta money. Garage burnt down and lost all my rc stuff. So was just looking to get enough together to continue my season

Chief88 08-03-2013 05:22 AM

I don't know if PayPal contacted him or if he just decided to contact me. But he says it's shipped. Shipped on 29th week after payment

Markcuda 08-03-2013 05:49 AM

Shipped on 29th week after payment
I'm sure you will get the usual defenders here, "he might have a life"
"Give him a week"
"Chill for a week"
bla,bla,bla.

Chief88 08-03-2013 06:28 AM

Yeah I know. That's fine. As long as his stuff is as good as he says it is. According to some of the. Moments left for him it should be.

timannnn6 08-03-2013 07:39 AM

At least you didn't get the "wife" excuse. "I told my wife to ship your items but she forgot". Seems on this section of rctech all the wives are just lazy and won't ship items out promptly. :confused:

racer1812 08-03-2013 08:42 AM

Feedback...If it were me. I might leave him a neutral, a week to ship with no communication and only after being told a PP claim would be filed. That's BS IMO.

Chief88 08-03-2013 08:58 AM

I agree racer. But I'll wait and see how his product is. Not gonna change my opinion but may make up for some of it if he sends good stuff.

Andy Koback 08-03-2013 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Chief88 (Post 12410617)
I agree racer. But I'll wait and see how his product is. Not gonna change my opinion but may make up for some of it if he sends good stuff.

Ask him if HE'S willing to wait a week for his payment with no communication!!! :(

Markcuda 08-03-2013 09:34 AM

At least you didn't get the "wife" excuse.
I plum forgot about that oneLOLOLOL

Chief88 08-03-2013 10:28 AM

Nope nothing. But I will have to say ill withhold payment next time. Lol

Wanabrc 08-04-2013 09:53 AM

I hate it when whatever I buy is marked as shipped but there is no tracking #

Chief88 08-04-2013 08:45 PM

Well like I said before. I have a tracking number more then a week after payment. But had to message him over and over. And filed claim with paypal

Pellogt 08-06-2013 06:16 AM

I had similar experienced recently (other forum) and got the money last week.
I hate when that happend...

Chief88 08-14-2013 05:13 AM

Well received my goods. Transponder doesn't work and he didn't include the clutch that was to be included in the deal. Now a little scared to fire up the engine in fear it's just gonna be a paper weight. What do I do now???

racer1812 08-14-2013 07:28 AM

File or escalate your claim and box it ALL back up to ship back a for full refund.

Who are we talking about by the way?? PM that to me if you wish.

theblitzkidd 08-14-2013 05:21 PM

He said his name was "nitroman887"

Chief88 08-27-2013 09:34 PM

well emailed him with what paypal told me to say and his response was you got a good deal. and whats my problem. i give up..

racer1812 08-28-2013 06:21 AM

Give up?? You're missing items and the PT doesn't work according to your posts. Give up is the last thing I would do!

What did PP tell you to say? I've never seen PP leave a buyer SOL with a missing item and non working item purchase.

spookie 08-28-2013 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Chief88 (Post 12491193)
well emailed him with what paypal told me to say and his response was you got a good deal. and whats my problem. i give up..

At least leave feedback so others are warned...

nitroman877 08-28-2013 01:50 PM

Well i did ship a week after payment i do have a life three kids and a full time job! All items were in perfect working order when i shipped them so if the pt wasn't working like you said you should of paid for insurance and i gave you a great deal!! Last time I ship to canada!! Im not out to rip people off and trying to do a paypal claim for non receipt sounds like you're trying to rip me off when you got all the items you bought. By the way paypal case closed in my favor.

Chief88 08-28-2013 03:49 PM

i'm not trying to rip anybody off in this deal. i was told by you the seller that you would include a clutch and bell. did not receive those items. i'm in this hobby to have fun and not try and screw people. thats not who i am or what I'm about. i have a family as well. but not shipping until a week after payment come on, really??? brutal. i hope that people read this and your response to this all. its guys like you that make buying and selling on here difficult for those trying to help fellow racers.

Markcuda 08-28-2013 04:01 PM

I'm done, I'm not buying a thing used from now on (here, that is)
I'll pay a new price, but I wont have to deal with this crap.

nitroman877 08-28-2013 06:20 PM

Ya well im done too....trying to sell things on here when ive never had a problem with any of my other deals now this bs!! Id rather go pay ebay fees o ya over 300 transactions there with %100 positive feed back...too much drama for me!!

spookie 08-28-2013 07:44 PM

Lol, waiting a week to send, after I assume PP has cleared is BS. Then to not even send everything in the deal? Really, then cry you are wronged bawahaaa. I went ahead and added you to my ignore list, want nothing to do with you, go ahead and add me to you'res. Do you make buyers on Ebay wait a week before shipping, seriously doubt it, they would rake you over the coals on feedback.

Slo_E4 08-28-2013 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by nitroman877 (Post 12494176)
Ya well im done too....trying to sell things on here when ive never had a problem with any of my other deals now this bs!! Id rather go pay ebay fees o ya over 300 transactions there with %100 positive feed back...too much drama for me!!

So you go and make 3 new ads? You're hilarious!

The community shouldn't have to deal with people like you!

I'll give you a head start to ebay!

racer1812 08-29-2013 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by nitroman877 (Post 12493329)
Well i did ship a week after payment i do have a life three kids and a full time job! All items were in perfect working order when i shipped them so if the pt wasn't working like you said you should of paid for insurance and i gave you a great deal!! Last time I ship to canada!! Im not out to rip people off and trying to do a paypal claim for non receipt sounds like you're trying to rip me off when you got all the items you bought. By the way paypal case closed in my favor.

:lol::lol:Insurance is a sellers responsibility, why, because they're responsible for any and all items arriving in as advertised condition.

Some people are so dumb!

Thanks for taking out the trash Slo.;)

scottgir 08-29-2013 11:08 AM

I love to hear, with low to no trading ratings, trashing people on this site. I buy/sell/trade on a lot of sites and the best experiences I've had have been on this site. There are a HUGE population of great people on here who are just looking to have fun in an expensive hobby and help out their fellow hobbyists. They deliver better than what was promised and everyone is happy.

When I hear a seller complaining about this site, it's a major red flag.

Also I want to thank Slo and Racer because they're both GREAT mods. I'd love to see you get as much attention from the moderators on other sites.

spookie 08-29-2013 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by scottgir (Post 12496405)
I love to hear, with low to no trading ratings, trashing people on this site. I buy/sell/trade on a lot of sites and the best experiences I've had have been on this site. There are a HUGE population of great people on here who are just looking to have fun in an expensive hobby and help out their fellow hobbyists. They deliver better than what was promised and everyone is happy.

When I hear a seller complaining about this site, it's a major red flag.

Also I want to thank Slo and Racer because they're both GREAT mods. I'd love to see you get as much attention from the moderators on other sites.

If you mean me, I assure you, I'm 100%@129 on Ebay, not to mention a number of other forums. And not counting the ebayers that withheld good feedback for me on my immediate payment, even though they dropped the ball, long shipping, selling item they didn't have, etc. ie, they tried to blackmail good feedback from me... I've seen and been involved in all the cute little games and I know a gamer when I see one. All the deals I have made here, more than my feedback indicates, have been good, and I appreciate the good sellers. But face it, some are here to make a living off this site. I'm not, as my posts indicate. I promise you, I think long and hard before I post and every word I say, like the one on the last page....Karma is a b*tch, thanks mods for dealing with this guy.

I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night...

Chief88 08-29-2013 12:03 PM

thanks guys for coming to my defence. i love this hobby and since the fire ive been trying to get stuff to get back up and running. but great that some of you feel the same way i do about helping out others in this hobby. i love it and will be in it for some time to come.

racer1812 08-29-2013 12:15 PM

spookie, I don't think he was referring to you with that comment. But ya never know:tire:

spookie 08-29-2013 12:23 PM

Lol, I just wanted to put that to bed lol. I wasn't going to stand by and watch as a guy gets jacked, and then take a kicking also.

scottgir 08-30-2013 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by spookie (Post 12496478)
If you mean me, I assure you, I'm 100%@129 on Ebay, not to mention a number of other forums. And not counting the ebayers that withheld good feedback for me on my immediate payment, even though they dropped the ball, long shipping, selling item they didn't have, etc. ie, they tried to blackmail good feedback from me... I've seen and been involved in all the cute little games and I know a gamer when I see one. All the deals I have made here, more than my feedback indicates, have been good, and I appreciate the good sellers. But face it, some are here to make a living off this site. I'm not, as my posts indicate. I promise you, I think long and hard before I post and every word I say, like the one on the last page....Karma is a b*tch, thanks mods for dealing with this guy.

I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night...

I was definitely NOT talking about you Spookie. I was referencing the Nitroman guy in this thread.

theblitzkidd 08-30-2013 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by scottgir (Post 12496405)

I totally agree with that statement right there:) idk how they look after all this ish by theirselves lol, but they do a darn good job, I vote a promotion:lol::lol::lol: ......not happening:D

spookie 08-30-2013 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by scottgir (Post 12499034)
I was definitely NOT talking about you Spookie. I was referencing the Nitroman guy in this thread.

Well you're alright in my book lol. Anyone with 100% on 122 is doing something right! We need more like you Scott. And again, thanks mods for standing up for the buyer and integrity of the forum.