Watch out for MtX2ImPuLsEr

Old 08-20-2002, 12:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Watch out for MtX2ImPuLsEr

What out for MtX2ImPuLsEr aka Litohustla. He has been run off the RCRacing.com site for trying to scam people. It seems his scam is trading items with someone and then wanting to trade back for what ever reason. Then he never sends your item back. I traded him my VoneR for his XXX-S plus a 3000 batery pack. Upon receiving the VoneR he started to tell me everything that was wrong with the car which I knew was a lie. I went over the entire car before I even thought bout selling it. I ended up buying $90 in parts to make it like new. He then asked me if I would trade back. Thank god I didn't fall for it. All I'm out is a 3000 pack. Watch out for this guy. Here's the link to the forum about him on RCRacing.com.

http://www.rcracing.com/msgthread.cf...iteMessages=20
Old 08-21-2002, 05:52 PM
Tech Adept

Wheeew! I am glad you got it fugured out now.
I hope you get what you ordered from him or whatever.
Old 08-21-2002, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

theses are his other Aol Instant Messanger Screen names. LiToWuN528, LiToRiCeBuRnEr, AnD ooObLaCkWiNgsOoo and litohustla.

He is just a little punk kid, i sent him a message about it and of course, "he wasnt home" he said it was his brother....
Old 08-22-2002, 01:28 AM
Tech Addict

Heres another one Xv LiTOHuStLA vX

PuPS
Old 08-22-2002, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Man,
I was so close to trading my xxxs for his Ntc3 but for some reason I decided not to I think it was his screen name. Anyone who considers themselves a hustler probably is!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 04:57 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Well I have dealt with Macky for years and he would never scam anyone. I would buy from him anytime and if he says someone is bad then you can damn well beleive it......period!!!!!!

If you buy from Macky you get killer stuff. He has no junk. If you have a chance deal with Macky as you won't be sorry.

Sorry to hear someone tried to take on over on you. Glad it didn't work.

Brian
Old 09-18-2002, 05:04 PM
Tech Addict

oops sorry I didnt know you ment macky as macky the poster haha. but yea, that guy that tried to rip him off. he told me his whole story that he started with a mild modified micro rs4 and ended up with lots of tires extra nitro stuff and a fttc3 *this was like a month ago*

NItRO PuPS

Last edited by NItRO PuPS; 09-18-2002 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

i did a deal w/ him a month back or so, he said he was sending a matched 2000 pack, when i recieved the package he left a note saying it shorted on 2 yellow plastic rims he was also sending and it burned through both rims and killed the battery? i didnt know plastic was conductive. he also said he woudl send me atsushi hara's setup w/ the car, when i got it, he told me that it was in the car but he didnt know the shock oil or pistons, what happens when i need to re-build shocks? so i'm out 2 rims, a valuable piece of paper and a battery?
Old 09-24-2002, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

Hes just a really unsmart kid thats trying to rip people off and is.... only person that i know that he didnt really rip the person off was me because i traded my nrs4 no engine no wheels no electrionics for a particly built serpent impulse with brand new sx12 which was fine. BUT a week later he comes over to my house like at 8 in the morning bitches and says his mom wants it back so i give him it back and i get my nrs4 back in good shape but dont know what he did to it.

You can say he didnt try to mess with me because we can just hunt him down.

But it sucks that he try to bs at the end...

PuPS
Old 09-25-2002, 07:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Why would you give it back? I would tell him tough crap and close the door on him, and if he persisted he would end up in the hospital. Little punks like this have to learn that one of these days they are going to screw with the wrong person and that person is gonna show up at their door with a gun or put a beating of a lifetime on them. I got screwed by a kid in my state so I paid him a visit. Father called the polce on his own kid. I felt bad about that but the kid deserved it.

And Pups..... why not help the people out that are getting screwed and call the police or get the authorites involved? Why not go to his mother and tell her what is going on? Let me guess...she doesn't care? Well maybe something bad will happen to this kid and no one will really care and we will not have to worry about him anymore.

Last edited by NitroRacer; 09-25-2002 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-25-2002, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Well i was tired and when your tired you dont know half of the stuff your doing. But anyways it was ok, i think when he was trying to build it he stripped a rear hub and some shock parts which are $$$.
The only problem that I cannont call the police is that we *me and some other friends* do now know where he live. He gives all this bull shit address and when he trades he tells us to meet some where in public.
Hes been doing this crap like ever since middle school with other crap probably in elementry school also, i remeber this one time he threatened me that i was gonna get my ass kicked... well hahaha never happened.

But also on another messg board he has screw over some other people which just wanna kick his fat ass.

PuPS
Old 09-27-2002, 08:10 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Watch out for the 'Hustla'!

...he's a weird guy if you ask me...