Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
LIKE NEW 1 WEEK OLD LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 TRUGGY ROLLER WITH E CONVERSION,RACE CHASSIS,ECT >

LIKE NEW 1 WEEK OLD LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 TRUGGY ROLLER WITH E CONVERSION,RACE CHASSIS,ECT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LIKE NEW 1 WEEK OLD LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 TRUGGY ROLLER WITH E CONVERSION,RACE CHASSIS,ECT

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Now that I'm not on my phone, Dennis (bangin1) i understand the death in your family but, when you offered to ship or return the money, i as a seller would have done anything i could to please the buyer after stringing him out do to your personal reasons. You said it cost too much to overnight the truck, i understand that, what i don't understand is why you have not sent the money back???

Then you come on here and tell us all you have sent the money back, you and i both know that is a lye...

i gave you my phone number in the email i sent you for a reason. if you would use it maybe we could work something out.. i wont dye over 350 bucks and my online reputation is sure worth more than that.. google my name and you can see i dont hide behind any screen name....
ralph brunt
Old 03-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

this is a copy and paste from my pay pal as of 6:04pm 3/27/2013
Disputed Amount:
$350.00 USD
Status
This claim has been decided in your favor and you'll receive a $350.00 USD refund.

What happens next

Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account. Once the refund is complete, the case will be closed.

so i will not post in this thread until the money hits my account
ralph
Old 03-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

my online reputation is sure worth more than that..

Amen brother, hope this works out...returning your money would only take minutes,,if it is still available.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

So is bangn1 still gonna be able to deal on here?
Old 03-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Ok I talks to PayPal the money is coming from my bank account that's why it's not there yet..says on or before 4-1-13 not sure why but that's what it says..sorry man
Old 03-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by crash118s
So is bangn1 still gonna be able to deal on here?
Yes.

PP seems to hold money for all sorts of reasons these days, that may or may not be the case here, being that it involves a dispute as well as a refund? I honestly don't know.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Tech Regular

So his bank has declined paypals attempt to get the money from his account...Dennis man up and give me my money..
Old 04-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

So you opened a claim and was decided in your favor but they wont return your money? Seems to me it should be in your account and the charge him
Old 04-01-2013, 05:37 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

The only way paypal would not be able to withdrawal the money is if the seller went to his bank and took out a stop order against paypal, This is deliberate so they buyer can not get his money back from the seller.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stunter38
So you opened a claim and was decided in your favor but they wont return your money? Seems to me it should be in your account and the charge him
yes that's how the process goes

i called pay pal and they said they contacted Dennis and he approved the with drawl from his account. Pay pal requested the money from his bank but, he has insufficient funds. so as part of the process they will give it 3 more days and if the funds are still not available they will pay me and start legal action with him.

bangn1 you are a theif, you could have just returned my money but you have decided to STEEL my money..

copy and paste of the email from pay-pal

Hello ralph brunt,

An eCheck payment from DENNIS was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.
eCheck details:

Amount: $350.00 USD
Transaction ID:
Sender: DENNIS W
Sender's email: [email protected]

Thanks,

PayPal
i have removed his last name and transaction#
Old 04-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racer1812
Yes.

PP seems to hold money for all sorts of reasons these days, that may or may not be the case here, being that it involves a dispute as well as a refund? I honestly don't know.
so this guy steals my money and admits it here on the boards and you still allow him to be here...
if you would like to explain yourself im all ears and please lets not take this to pm's as i would like all to hear your reasoning
ralph
Old 04-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

[/Quote]Amen brother, hope this works out...returning your money would only take minutes,,if it is still available.[/QUOTE]

I think someone was worried about this very thing...
Old 04-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

Amen brother, hope this works out...returning your money would only take minutes,,if it is still available.[/QUOTE]

I think someone was worried about this very thing...[/QUOTE]

he knew what he was doing
Old 04-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ralph brunt
So his bank has declined paypals attempt to get the money from his account...Dennis man up and give me my money..
Wow! Really sorry to hear things went down like this, Ralph. I know you're a straight shooter from my dealings with you. Crazy part is, so was BANGIN1 not even a month ago with me.

This whole deal reminds me of the saying "You can't squeeze blood from a stone". It doesn't justify anything, but it sounds like maybe the seller is in a tight spot and refunding your money is beyond his ability. Hopefully he does come through when possible.

Is there any possibility that you will still accept the truggy with standard shipping with delivery confirmation? Not that you should have to at this point, but it kinda sounds like the only feasible option at this point in time. At least it would show that his true intentions were good and would also put an end to this mess.

Just my $0.02
Old 04-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Tech Regular

harry697, i will not stop the proceedings with pay pal, if he wants to ship the car then fine, i will pay for it when pay-pal sends me my money. i will leave him negative feedback either way. personally i feel he should be banned, i dont care about his situation anymore.. he wont ship the truck in fear i wont pay him,
when you look adversity in the face its your actions that tell who you really are.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.