Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
V3500 LEFT RETALIATORY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!!!!!!! >

V3500 LEFT RETALIATORY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!!!!!!!

V3500 LEFT RETALIATORY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 01:00 AM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sioux City, Iowa
Posts: 379
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default V3500 LEFT RETALIATORY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!!!!!!!

I recently sold 3 working spektrum Rx's to V3500

He originally offered $160 for
Spektrum Sr3500 micro dsm1
Spektrum Sr3520 micro dsm2
Spektrum Sr3100 micro dsm2

When I agree to the original offer the guy lowballs me down to $120 I figure what the hell most Rx sell for $45 so not a huge loss.
Originally Posted by V3500
I have checked ebay. I think that the fakes out there have driven down the market. I realised I offered to much. I don't think I could pay more than 35-40 each.


This guy refuses to add for shipping. I ship with insurance in a thick bubble wrap padded envelope, on top of that I wrap each rx in a canvas satchel envelope for bulk and padding even though the rx weigh nothing. I tested each rx on the day of shipping they worked and binded no problem.
Right off the bat this guy complains about shipping not being fast enough,the packaging not being up to his standards even though envelope was undamaged. I tell him if he wanted sent a specific way he should of added a little bit more sorry

Originally Posted by V3500
You would have shipped better if I paidmore WTF.
DUH
Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4
I shipped in a acceptable form with padding , I didn't ship in a unpadded envelope with no protection whatsoever so please stop getting bent out of shape.
He then tells me that the Sr3520 is broken, but he can fix it. I say no don't do that its still under warranty from horizon and they will fix or replace free.
I tell him if he feels capable of repairing it its on him but horizon will fix it free. He says he's fine with sending it in, until, because he's special or couldn't figure it got frustrated because he doesn't know how to fill out a RMA pretty self explanatory.....

Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4
3 if the cap is broken in the receiver and not only desoldered only then do not make it worse!!!!!! By soldering a broken cap back on. Just go to horizon hobby online and print a rma form. Turn around is 7 days.

AT this point I can see this guy is not worth the headache so before it becomes a issue I tell him send it all back and I'll refund you the payment plain and simple!!! because this guys already a P.I.M.A. you figure this would mean everybody is happy now.
This guy goes off about being a business owner and how good he is at it . I respond back great so am I and my accountant and uncle sam love me for it. I also tell him again to please not work on the rx send it back to me and I'll refund you
Everythings good now right Nope

Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4
Glad to know your a business owner. I also am a business owner listed with the BBB.
(edited personal content for privacy) So glad we're both business owners.
I buy and sell alot online as well I have an ebay store and I've been on paintball,airsoft and real steel forums for over 15 years with over $$$ in sales easily and I don't have a problem doing the right thing when required.
I am doing everything reasonable to make this a fixable issue. So please for both our sakes don't try to make it seem like I have somehow slighted you. I told you already what the options are. If you don't think that I have extended every available option to you for a amicable solution.
Then please before you ruin the rx by trying to fix something and breaking it worse. Send me everything back and I'll refund your money plain and simple.

he doesn't listen to me, he solders non oem cap, possibly voiding warranty. But he says it works.



This guy tells me part of the reason he's a special needs person is because someone here on rctech has been giving him the run around for 3 weeks. I can see why Right from the start I could see it was not going to be fun trying to reason with him like an adult.

Originally Posted by V3500
I am sorry if I seemed like a jerk, but I was pissed. I noticed right away because I could hear something loose in there. I have been dealing with a memeber here for almost 3 weeks, and still don't have the item. I took some fustration out





Now he says the Sr3100 isn't working

He demands a refund. I say I'm happy to refund him the money because the rx's are still under warranty so I can send them in if they are indeed damaged as he says. He then tells me THE WAY IT IS
If you know me in real life, try telling me the way it is
I then have a good chuckle at the fact that this is guy is clearly a very special person then I laugh harder because this winner is clearly not a Mensa member He mentions horizon but not sure why anymore as a refund is already offered so he doesn't need to ship anything.


Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4
sure my shipping address is on the shipping labels, otherwise its ************************** iowa *****.
when I receive the rx's I'll refund you.

Originally Posted by V3500
What I want is my money back. Refund my money and I will ship back. No hard feelings.
I think it would be fair for you to refund payment, then I will ship back. I have already paid and waited for them to be shipped. I am not tring to be difficult, but thats the way it is. I will leave cap in, and ship with original cap. Its not right for the customer to have to wait for items to get back to you, and/or horizon. Let me know. Thanks.
Now heres how I respond because I've been polite even though this guys been rude repeatedly but telling me how its going to be was the last straw.

Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4
Sorry to tell you thats not the way it is.
Heres how it is and how its going to be.
I don't know you or your character. I've gone out of my way to work with you and be reasonable even when you were being demanding and antagonistic like telling me what I'm going to do
Feel free to file a paypal claim immediatly!!!!
Paypal will tell you the same thing I'm telling you now.

You need to ship back before a refund will occur!!!

Originally Posted by V3500
Its not right for the customer to have to wait for items to get back to you, and/or horizon.
What world do you live in?
As a business owner I've never not received my product back before issuing a refund. This is to minimize loss in the event that you attempt to keep the product. Being a business owner as you say you are? You must realize consumers never get a refund till they return items, its not practical or smart business sense.
Refunding you before receiving items is foolish, like asking me to ship to a stranger before receiving payment, by the same token it would be a significant lack of common sense to refund you payment without anything in my possession.
All I know is that I shipped 3 working receivers tested the day of shipment and you are now shipping me back 2 questionable rx. 1 non working and 1 modified and opened by you. (edited for private info). Otherwise I might be concerned that your altering the rx by soldering a non oem cap possibly voided the warranty. Which would give me the right to seek partial repayment thru paypal. Like I said I've been online selling since 99 so this won't be my first or last issue with a consumer. All I can do is be reasonable even when the people I'm talking to are being unrealistic or demanding what is not going to happen. Ship the 3 rx's back, and I repeat again remove the cap you soldered on the sr3520 I want my property back as you received it. When I get it you'll get refunded back that simple.
So after multiple options to correct the problems including offering a refund on return of my now broken rx's. He gives me the ultimatum to refund him his money immediately then he'll ship my rx's or

"We're going to go down this road"!!!!
LMAO
Ya he really said that.

So after everything I've done to work this out including offering a full refund even before he elected to open the rx and make repairs as he saw fit. This guy not only has the stones to tell me! That I'm refunding him now! Then he'll ship back my now broken rx's, he then try's to intimidate me with the threat of going down the road together. The icing on the cake was telling me I had 5 minutes to respond or else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 5 minutes he made good on his threat by
leaving me retaliatory negative feedback
because I refused to accede his unrealistic demands. Not requests, demands! (Good thing I enjoy the road less traveled)

Originally Posted by V3500
Really. So I pay, and trust that you will send what you said you would. I received 1 working item. I want to work this out. ]I have already gambled and lost with you. I wil not double down. You don't trust me? If you want to go down this road, we can. Let me know. You have 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4

I've got to say you've made me chuckle, first you demand what I'm going to do, then when I tell you thats not going to work. You want to ( with foreboding wording) tell me about going down a road. What really tickled me was the 5 minute deadline.
You don't want to work this out, you want to dictate to me.
Not going to happen. I already told you whats going to happen. If you really think I'm being unreasonable pm a mod forward them all my responses and see what they tell you
I'm not the bad guy you'd love to make me out to be. I am the guy that has the most to lose at this point as this has cost me money. The funny thing is I'm not contesting the refund, just your demanding I refund you and hope you return my items that are not in the condition they left my care. Do what you want. But like I said I already told you paypal will tell you the same thing I told you. Ship the rx's back for a full refund

Till you talk to a mod or go down that road your talking about feel free to not bother me with more ultimatums I'm bored with trying to make you see common sense When you talk to a mod and they tell you to do what I said or even better you go down that road your so sure I'm worried about and contact paypal and they tell you the exact same thing I've told you ship the receivers back. Not only will you get your money back but you'll feel better knowing that because I had insurance on the package, usps will reimburse me the full retail price of the damaged receivers. I'll then ship them back to horizon for repair but more likely replacement as they don't like to work on rx's and just send out new ones. So I'll make $200 from insurance and get 2 new rx's all because your on a power trip and didn't want to find a reasonable solution. Sometimes the universe rewards you for being patient with people who are clearly not able to see the world as it is, not as they wish it was.
At this point this member has not only tried to intimidate me and coerce me to do what he demands. He's by his own admission threatened to do something with loose wording. Which was leave me a negative feedback but also harass me in pms and basicly make me regret dealing with people on this forum. I can only hope that a Mod takes the time to read this and see whats really going on. I have been here a short period of time but my feedback prior to dealing with this diluted member has been flawless because I honor my deals and don't mislead people. So thats why I'm really bummed that 1 deluded and misguided individual can ruin my feedback because I refuse to bend to their unjustified will and expect them to follow the most common policy for returning items for refund. If this guy owns any kind of business I'd be worried, but considering I'm self employed its not an issue. I'd like my feedback corrected and once I receive my items back I will refund this user and not leave feedback as no deal was completed but I'm not refunding till I have my now broken items, considering I sent this guy 3 working rx's and he's sending me back 1 working, 1 opened and modded rx, and 1 non working rx. He still gets his money back, I think I've been nothing but accommodating and what am I getting.

Last edited by AE SC10 4X4; 02-22-2013 at 01:22 AM.
AE SC10 4X4 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 04:47 AM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

This guy is on my ignore list now. He sounds like a real idiot.
Graphite07 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:05 AM
  #3  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 58
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4 View Post
I recently sold 3 working spektrum Rx's to V3500

He originally offered $160 for
Spektrum Sr3500 micro dsm1
Spektrum Sr3520 micro dsm2
Spektrum Sr3100 micro dsm2

When I agree to the original offer the guy lowballs me down to $120 I figure what the hell most Rx sell for $45 so not a huge loss.



This guy refuses to add for shipping. I ship with insurance in a thick bubble wrap padded envelope, on top of that I wrap each rx in a canvas satchel envelope for bulk and padding even though the rx weigh nothing. I tested each rx on the day of shipping they worked and binded no problem.
Right off the bat this guy complains about shipping not being fast enough,the packaging not being up to his standards even though envelope was undamaged. I tell him if he wanted sent a specific way he should of added a little bit more sorry




DUH


He then tells me that the Sr3520 is broken, but he can fix it. I say no don't do that its still under warranty from horizon and they will fix or replace free.
I tell him if he feels capable of repairing it its on him but horizon will fix it free. He says he's fine with sending it in, until, because he's special or couldn't figure it got frustrated because he doesn't know how to fill out a RMA pretty self explanatory.....




AT this point I can see this guy is not worth the headache so before it becomes a issue I tell him send it all back and I'll refund you the payment plain and simple!!! because this guys already a P.I.M.A. you figure this would mean everybody is happy now.
This guy goes off about being a business owner and how good he is at it . I respond back great so am I and my accountant and uncle sam love me for it. I also tell him again to please not work on the rx send it back to me and I'll refund you
Everythings good now right Nope



he doesn't listen to me, he solders non oem cap, possibly voiding warranty. But he says it works.

I took receiver to an expert electronics shop. They advised me on which cap to solder on.

This guy tells me part of the reason he's a special needs person is because someone here on rctech has been giving him the run around for 3 weeks. I can see why Right from the start I could see it was not going to be fun trying to reason with him like an adult.








Now he says the Sr3100 isn't working

He demands a refund. I say I'm happy to refund him the money because the rx's are still under warranty so I can send them in if they are indeed damaged as he says. He then tells me THE WAY IT IS
If you know me in real life, try telling me the way it is
I then have a good chuckle at the fact that this is guy is clearly a very special person then I laugh harder because this winner is clearly not a Mensa member He mentions horizon but not sure why anymore as a refund is already offered so he doesn't need to ship anything.







Now heres how I respond because I've been polite even though this guys been rude repeatedly but telling me how its going to be was the last straw.



So after multiple options to correct the problems including offering a refund on return of my now broken rx's. He gives me the ultimatum to refund him his money immediately then he'll ship my rx's or

"We're going to go down this road"!!!!
LMAO
Ya he really said that.

So after everything I've done to work this out including offering a full refund even before he elected to open the rx and make repairs as he saw fit. This guy not only has the stones to tell me! That I'm refunding him now! Then he'll ship back my now broken rx's, he then try's to intimidate me with the threat of going down the road together. The icing on the cake was telling me I had 5 minutes to respond or else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 5 minutes he made good on his threat by
leaving me retaliatory negative feedback
because I refused to accede his unrealistic demands. Not requests, demands! (Good thing I enjoy the road less traveled)






At this point this member has not only tried to intimidate me and coerce me to do what he demands. He's by his own admission threatened to do something with loose wording. Which was leave me a negative feedback but also harass me in pms and basicly make me regret dealing with people on this forum. I can only hope that a Mod takes the time to read this and see whats really going on. I have been here a short period of time but my feedback prior to dealing with this diluted member has been flawless because I honor my deals and don't mislead people. So thats why I'm really bummed that 1 deluded and misguided individual can ruin my feedback because I refuse to bend to their unjustified will and expect them to follow the most common policy for returning items for refund. If this guy owns any kind of business I'd be worried, but considering I'm self employed its not an issue. I'd like my feedback corrected and once I receive my items back I will refund this user and not leave feedback as no deal was completed but I'm not refunding till I have my now broken items, considering I sent this guy 3 working rx's and he's sending me back 1 working, 1 opened and modded rx, and 1 non working rx. He still gets his money back, I think I've been nothing but accommodating and what am I getting.
This is his side of the story. As always, there are two sides. I will leave my side of the story.
V3500 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:21 AM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (133)
 
timannnn6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,165
Trader Rating: 133 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by V3500 View Post
This is his side of the story. As always, there are two sides. I will leave my side of the story.
Really? Did you even read what you wrote in all of those wonderful pm's? Are you denying what you wrote? Are you in denial?
timannnn6 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:09 AM
  #5  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 58
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default My story

I am going to copy and paste every pm. I will not disclose personal information. You people can decide for yourself.

Would you sell 3500, 3520, and 3100 for $130? Thanks for your time (me)


it looks like the 3520 is gone
I could do the 3500 and 3100 for $100 (him)


Hello the original buyer of the 3520 has backed out so its available. I would do $140 for the 3 receivers also I saw your wtb thread and have a new Castle 1410 3800
and a $25 7.4v 40c 4400mah hard case sky lipo (him)

I think I am going to stay at 130. Im really only interested in 3520 and 3100. Thanks (me)

ok so $100 for the the 2 dsm2 receivers or $130 for all of them (him)

Well if you want them still my paypal is [email protected] (him)

so whats up you were hard up to buy the 3 receivers the other day, so I reiterate whats up are you buying anything or not? Otherwise I'm listing everything on ebay tonite. (him)

I have checked ebay. I think that the fakes out there have driven down the market. I realised I offered to much. I don't think I could pay more than 35-40 each. Let me know. Thanks. (me)

The lowest I'll take is $120 otherwise I'll put them up on ebay and if I don't get what I want I'll end the auction early and sit on them. But ebay always gives me fair prices and each receiver is $100 to $115 new So if you want to lowball me anymore I'll keep them and wish you good luck. (him)

I am not trying to offend you, or lowball you. I will take the deal at 120. If your not comfortable with the deal, then don't sell them to me. Lmk. Thanks.(me)


I'm okay with $120 I just hate it when people offer me a price and then try to keep lowering it to try to pressure a lower price. I can see and understand your reasoning though otherwise I wouldn't of pmed you back.
I just wanted to make sure you weren't running me around with no intent of buying.
my paypal is [email protected]
and I will ship promptly tomorrow if I receive payment tonite or before 12pm tomorrow otherwise they will go out next day. (him)


Payment sent. Please leave feedback, and I will do the same. Thanks again (me)


Just curious if receivers went out today? Thanks. (me)


Yes they've been shipped. (him)

When were they shipped? Tracking? Thanks. (me)

yesterday and no tracking but I did get insurance. (him)


Dude, seriouly? The 3520 receiver is broke. You rolled recievers in big envelopes and stuck in a padded envelope. There is a round relay think that is broke. What are we going to do? Whats your phone number? I will send you pics. (me)

What? hows the 3520 broke? they were wrapped in a envelope because they are so light you don't need much padding but they were sent in a padded envelope and should of been fine. I checked each rx before shipping and they all worked. You said a round relay? You mean a capacitor? Lol if you can solder you can put it back on yourself They sometime come loose due to weak solder I've had it happen with other spektrum rx not a huge deal.
Also I have insurance so not a huge deal even better I have a purchase receipt within the last 3 months so you can send the 3520 to horizon for free repair so not a huge deal, you still got $300 worth of receivers for $120 if you lose a receiver for a week to get it replaced for free. Still not the end of the world. I'll take a pic of the receipt later so you can send it to horizon for free repair. Anything else? I would of been happy to have shipped in better packaging if you had wanted to pay for it but never had a issue shipping lightweight items in a padded envelope. Otherwise glad to hear the other 2 receivers are in working condition sorry 1 didn't like the bumps of travel. (him)

It didn't come unsoldered. Its broke half way between capicitor and the board. You would have shipped better if I paidmore WTF. Here the bottom line: We agreed on 3 working receivers, I have 2 that are untested, and 1 I know won't work. Dude I butynd sell alot of stuff. I am a business owner, and a good one at that. I will try and solder it back together, but then what. If it doesn't work, I will be contacting paypal. (me)

First of all your attitude is leading off like I defrauded you or misled you somehow?

1. the items shipped working if 1 of 3 was damaged in transit that is not my fault in any way. But I've already told you there are multiple options to get the problem solved, I never once said tough for you and now its your problem did I?

2. I shipped in a acceptable form with padding , I didn't ship in a unpadded envelope with no protection whatsoever so please stop getting bent out of shape.


3 if the cap is broken in the receiver and not only desoldered only then do not make it worse!!!!!! By soldering a broken cap back on. Just go to horizon hobby online and print a rma form. Turn around is 7 days.


Glad to know your a business owner. I also am a business owner listed with the BBB.
I own multiple stores in Simon and GGP malls thru out the midwest from kansas city to watertown south dakota, everything from the sunglass stands, to rc helicopters at christmas time and my main stores which are electronic cigarrettes and cosmetics. So glad we're both business owners.
I buy and sell alot online as well I have an ebay store and I've been on paintball and real steel forums for over 15 years with over 100k in sales easily and I don't have a problem doing the right thing when required.
I am doing everything reasonable to make this a fixable issue. So please for both our sakes don't try to make it seem like I have somehow slighted you. I told you already what the options are. If you don't think that I have extended every available option to you for a amicable solution.
Then please before you ruin the rx by trying to fix something and breaking it worse. Send me everything back and I'll refund your money plain and simple. I could've shipped in a hard case box via ups but since you didn't seem to care to spend more for the best possible shipping then I chose a economical option that still offered a speedy and safe transport method.
If we can't work this out feel free to file with paypal but like I said I'm trying to work out a solution with you....... (him)


Lets start over. I was not happy with the packaging. The fact is that the capictor lead is broken. I think the cap is fine. the wire going from cap to board is broken about half way. There is about half the wire still connected to board and half connected to cap. I am sorry if I seemed like a jerk, but I was pissed. I noticed right away because I could hear something loose in there. I have been dealing with a memeber here for almost 3 weeks, and still don't have the item. I took some fustration out. I do think I could solder it, but won't till you respond. If I had a cell #, I would send pics. Lets work this out. (me)

First off. Thank You for being patient. I'm sorry the 3520 rx came damaged. I want to work this out with you and make it right one way or another. Please feel free to text me pics xxx xxx xxxx. I don't want you to risk damaging the rx further if you think soldering it isn't going to clearly fix it but if you want to give it a try go ahead. As I stated before i still have the receipt that is within warranty period and horizon hobby is great about usually just sending you a new rx if there is a damaged part in the rx board and not just antenna coming loose. (him)


The receiver needs to be sent in. Its broke on both sides. One side broke off board and the other side broke off cap. Did you buy from a lhs or online. I found the repair form, but unsure how it works. Some how I need your receipt. Thanks. (me)


Call horizon hobby they'll walk you thru filling out the rma form. Once you do, I can call them directly once you have a rma # because I have a dealer business account on file with them
They can pull my last purchase manifest with my info and inventory they shipped and will honor a repair.(him)

Well good news and bad news. Solder on a new cap. Seems to work. I binded the 3500, and 3520, they seem to work. 3100 won't bind at all. We are going to have to work something out. I am not going to deal woth horizon. I think that's your deal. If you have a trick for 3100, let me know. Thanks. (me)

did you flip the the plugs to make sure you didn't have the plug in backwards and in the right port for battery? If you don't want to deal with horizon which is a pretty straightforward and easy process then mail me the 3100 and I'll get it replaced and shipped back to you directly from horizon. Glad a new cap fixed the 3520 (him)

What do you mean flip the plugs? (me)

theres 2 sides to each plug one side you can see the metal tabs on one side the other side is smooth plastic you can rotate the plug 180 degrees and
plug it in. (him)

I tried it all. What I want is my money back. Refund my money and I will ship back. No hard feelings. (me)

also remove your modified cap and make sure everything on the board is as you found it originally as I have no problem shipping to horizon and getting a new rx for the 3100 and 3520 I'll just call my rep tomorrow and have him set up my rma. (him)

I think it would be fair for you to refund payment, then I will ship back. I have already paid and waited for them to be shipped. I am not tring to be difficult, but thats the way it is. I will leave cap in, and ship with original cap. Its not right for the customer to have to wait for items to get back to you, and/or horizon. Let me know. Thanks. (me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3500


I think it would be fair for you to refund payment, then I will ship back. I have already paid and waited for them to be shipped. I am not tring to be difficult, but thats the way it is. I will leave cap in, and ship with original cap. Its not right for the customer to have to wait for items to get back to you, and/or horizon. Let me know. Thanks.

Sorry to tell you thats not the way it is.
Heres how it is and how its going to be.
I don't know you or your character. I've gone out of my way to work with you and be reasonable even when you were being demanding and antagonistic like telling me what I'm going to do


Feel free to file a paypal claim immediatly!!!!
Paypal will tell you the same thing I'm telling you now.

You need to ship back before a refund will occur!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by V3500
Its not right for the customer to have to wait for items to get back to you, and/or horizon.

What world do you live in?
As a business owner I've never not received my product back before issuing a refund. This is to minimize loss in the event that you attempt to keep the product. Being a business owner as you say you are? You must realize consumers never get a refund till they return items, its not practical or smart business sense. Refunding you before receiving items is foolish, like asking me to ship to a stranger before receiving payment, by the same token it would be a significant lack of self protection to refund you payment without anything in my possession. All I know is that I shipped 3 working receivers tested the day of shipment and you are now shipping me back 2 questionable rx. 1 non working and 1 modified and opened by you. Since I have a business account with horizon I am not concerned about repair or replacement. Otherwise I might be concerned that your altering the rx by soldering a non oem cap possibly voided the warranty. Which would give me the right to seek partial repayment thru paypal. I've done and won this in the past when someone broke something said it didn't work, tried to fix it themselves and broke it worst, then tried to get a refund after ruining a item. Like I said I've been online selling since 99 so this won't be my first or last issue with a consumer. All I can do is be reasonable even when the people I'm talking to are being unrealistic or demanding what is not going to happen. Ship the 3 rx's back, and I repeat again remove the cap you soldered on the 3520 I want my property back as you received it. When I get it you'll get refunded back that simple. (him)


Really. So I pay, and trust that you will send what you said you would. I received 1 working item. I want to work this out. There was nothing said about antenna on 3100 hanging on by a thread. I have already gambled and lost with you. I wil not double down. You don't trust me? If you want to go down this road, we can. Let me know. You have 5 minutes.

I've got to say you've made me chuckle, first you demand what I'm going to do, then when I tell you thats not going to work. You want to ( with foreboding wording) tell me about going down a road. What really tickled me was the 5 minute deadline.

You don't want to work this out, you want to dictate to me.
Not going to happen. I already told you whats going to happen. If you really think I'm being unreasonable pm a mod forward them all my responses and see what they tell you
I'm not the bad guy you'd love to make me out to be. I am the guy that has the most to lose at this point as this has cost me money. The funny thing is I'm not contesting the refund, just your demanding I refund you and hope you return my items that are not in the condition they left my care. Do what you want. But like I said I already told you paypal will tell you the same thing I told you. Ship the rx's back for a full refund

Till you talk to a mod or go down that road your talking about feel free to not bother me with more ultimatums I'm bored with trying to make you see common sense When you talk to a mod and they tell you to do what I said or even better you go down that road your so sure I'm worried about and contact paypal and they tell you the exact same thing I've told you ship the receivers back.
I'm done. The problem I have with all your solutions is: Its my time and money sending and waiting on Horizon. I already paid for items and trusted that you would send and they would work. I think its fair to ask you for refund and then I ship items back. It is what it is. You have my money, I have bunk reveivers. (me)

You sir are clearly not a smart man.
1 I said that I would refund you.
2 You refused to follow the common practice of shipping back for full refund.
3 I have dealt with you long enough and been patient to the point of explaining why fires bad to a 5 year old
4 You left me negative feedback in retaliation for failing to do what you demanded.
5 Whatever goodwill or patience I had is now exausted.
6 I expect you to file with paypal and I look forward to submitting all your pms and getting partial if not full reimbursement for dealing with you.
7 I have pmed the mods and have every intention of getting this resolved the right way, not the way some unsettled person demands.
8 I'm sorry if you really are a business owner as you are clearly not capable of competent thought. (him)

I have tried to be reasonable. Now I am a scammer? Why should I have to send 2 of the 3 receivers to Horizon for repair? Why? Did I do something wrong? Did I make you sell receivers? How did I scam you? Should I have to install cap in the receiver? This is a classic case of your word against mine. If I knew you would refund money, I would send back. I do not belive you would. (me)


There it is, all the private messages not so private any more. I will take pics. I hope the mods do look at this. Who is intimidated and attacking who?

I did leave a negative feedback after this. "Not only will you get your money back but you'll feel better knowing that because I had insurance on the package, usps will reimburse me the full retail price of the damaged receivers. I'll then ship them back to horizon for repair but more likely replacement as they don't like to work on rx's and just send out new ones. So I'll make $200 from insurance and get 2 new rx's all because your on a power trip and didn't want to find a reasonable solution. Sometimes the universe rewards you for being patient with people who are clearly not able to see the world as it is, not as they wish it was."

If there was a problem with my offer, why did he sell. I did get frustrated. Anyone in my spot would feel the same.

I did also reply on 2 threads out of frustration, but to also warn people of this guy.

How am I scamming? The buyer in these situations takes all the risks.

Please take the time to read this whole post, then leave your opinion. I am not a "scammer", I am a concrete contractor, that loves to race with my 10 year old son. I have paid for approx. $1000 worth of rc parts from this site in the last month. Thanks.
V3500 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:12 AM
  #6  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 58
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Originally Posted by timannnn6 View Post
Really? Did you even read what you wrote in all of those wonderful pm's? Are you denying what you wrote? Are you in denial?
We can all copy and paste what we want people to see. I am not denying anything. Please read all pm, and then comment. Thanks.
V3500 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:21 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (244)
 
2canSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: RIP Frosty, Best Dog Ever
Posts: 2,641
Trader Rating: 244 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by V3500 View Post
I am going to copy and paste every pm. I will not disclose personal information. You people can decide for yourself.

I did leave a negative feedback after this. "Not only will you get your money back but you'll feel better knowing that because I had insurance on the package, usps will reimburse me the full retail price of the damaged receivers. I'll then ship them back to horizon for repair but more likely replacement as they don't like to work on rx's and just send out new ones. So I'll make $200 from insurance and get 2 new rx's all because your on a power trip and didn't want to find a reasonable solution. Sometimes the universe rewards you for being patient with people who are clearly not able to see the world as it is, not as they wish it was."

AE SC10 4x4

I am glad you are comfortable with committing fraud.

It's funny how both sides of the story really have to be shown for the REAL story to come out. I can't say which PMs are the true ones but they show two totally different attitudes.

V3500

You need to send the receivers back before a refund is issued. This is how it works with stores and with deals on here too. This is how it will work if you open a PayPal claim as well. I would highly recommend you do open a PayPal claim though and not take AE's word for it that he will issue a refund since he has already proven his character can be questioned.
2canSAM is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:50 AM
  #8  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 58
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 2canSAM View Post
AE SC10 4x4

I am glad you are comfortable with committing fraud.

It's funny how both sides of the story really have to be shown for the REAL story to come out. I can't say which PMs are the true ones but they show two totally different attitudes.

V3500

You need to send the receivers back before a refund is issued. This is how it works with stores and with deals on here too. This is how it will work if you open a PayPal claim as well. I would highly recommend you do open a PayPal claim though and not take AE's word for it that he will issue a refund since he has already proven his character can be questioned.
Thanks for reply. I tried to copy and paste every pm, and in order. I think I will make a paypal claim. I did modify the 3520, guilty as charged. I was trying to help and not have to send receivers in. I did not know there was a problem with 3100 at that time. If I ship back, I will have to wait for paypal to make a ruling, and I am out the receivers and my $120. I believe my best option right now is to send receiver to spectrum, with out dealing with other party.
V3500 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:54 AM
  #9  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 58
Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default Pics

Here are the pictures. I think that a receiver is one of the most fragile parts we ship around. I think a little extra effort is needed when packaging. Thanks for taking the time.




V3500 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:56 AM
  #10  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (61)
 
orcadigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 2,157
Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default

I think I know 2 people I will not be dealing with in the future...
orcadigital is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:59 AM
  #11  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (244)
 
2canSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: RIP Frosty, Best Dog Ever
Posts: 2,641
Trader Rating: 244 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by V3500 View Post
Thanks for reply. I tried to copy and paste every pm, and in order. I think I will make a paypal claim. I did modify the 3520, guilty as charged. I was trying to help and not have to send receivers in. I did not know there was a problem with 3100 at that time. If I ship back, I will have to wait for paypal to make a ruling, and I am out the receivers and my $120. I believe my best option right now is to send receiver to spectrum, with out dealing with other party.
I am fortunate that I have not had deal with it but I think the way it works is when you open the PayPal claim and they rule in your favor they issue the refund back to you and then you send the items back. I think you have so many days to send the stuff back or they reverse the refund. So you wouldn't really be out anything other than some time. Of course sending it back to Horizon to be repaired is another option and it looks like AE SC10 4X4 can help with that if need be.
2canSAM is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:36 AM
  #12  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,095
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

ughh....

Well, you've now modified the item. I personally wouldn't accept it for return any longer.

IMO, early on in this deal a refund was offered and you should have taken it. At this point knowing that you "altered" the item a claim with PP would be a gamble.

If AE is still willing to help you send them to Horizon for repair I would be nice to him and accept his help. Or send them in yourself and they'll likely just send you new ones for free anyway, a lot of people have posted that they tend to do so.

all of the above is my opinion.
racer1812 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:54 AM
  #13  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 193
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

I still can not understand why you refused to send the damaged one to Horizon for repair/replacement V3500. It sounded like a simple accident and it got blown completely out of control. I wouldn't have shipped those out in anything less then a small box, but that's me. I do know I wouldn't have gone further with you once you decided to try the repair on your own because now it's uncertain if it can be taken care of under warranty.
weebeesteve is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:54 AM
  #14  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
lstmysock11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Spotsylvania, VA
Posts: 176
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

If I sold you a item and you modified it trying to fix it. I would not accept it for a refund, for all we know is you broke the item. The op did offer a refund early on if the item was returned and you did not take that offer.

I try not to buy used electronics since you just never know. To the op, should ship them inside a box or at least a solid plastic case inside a envelope.
lstmysock11 is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:57 AM
  #15  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (244)
 
2canSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: RIP Frosty, Best Dog Ever
Posts: 2,641
Trader Rating: 244 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by orcadigital View Post
I think I know 2 people I will not be dealing with in the future...
Yep. +1
2canSAM is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service