Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
V3500 LEFT RETALIATORY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!!!!!!! >

V3500 LEFT RETALIATORY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!!!!!!!

V3500 LEFT RETALIATORY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
ughh....

Well, you've now modified the item. I personally wouldn't accept it for return any longer.

IMO, early on in this deal a refund was offered and you should have taken it. At this point knowing that you "altered" the item a claim with PP would be a gamble.

If AE is still willing to help you send them to Horizon for repair I would be nice to him and accept his help. Or send them in yourself and they'll likely just send you new ones for free anyway, a lot of people have posted that they tend to do so.

all of the above is my opinion.
I agree with you mostly. Why should I have to wait another week for receiver to be repaired or replaced. I installed a new cap, hoping that it worked. At that point I took responsibility for 3520. After I installed cap I almost contacted seller and said we are good. I decided to test the other 2 receivers. That is when I blew up. Thanks for opinion.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by orcadigital View Post
I think I know 2 people I will not be dealing with in the future...
That is you chose. Thanks for posting.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by weebeesteve View Post
I still can not understand why you refused to send the damaged one to Horizon for repair/replacement V3500. It sounded like a simple accident and it got blown completely out of control. I wouldn't have shipped those out in anything less then a small box, but that's me. I do know I wouldn't have gone further with you once you decided to try the repair on your own because now it's uncertain if it can be taken care of under warranty.
I take responsibility for 3520. Why should I have to send receivers back? I lost faith after he said he would have shipped better if i paid more money. Thanks for your post.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 167 (100%+)

Originally Posted by V3500 View Post
I take responsibility for 3520. Why should I have to send receivers back? I lost faith after he said he would have shipped better if i paid more money. Thanks for your post.
As a person who sells a decent amount of stuff here from time to time i can completely agree with this. I take care of my stuff and know it is in the best condition possible...and better than 99% of similar items listed by others. If you try to lowball me and get the item for the least amount possible then I am going to ship it to you the cheapest way possible. If you were to not beat around the bush and pay close to what im asking then you will more than likely get your item faster. I dont know how many times i have gone to the post office to ship an item and it was mabe only a dollar or two more to ship it priority vs parcel post. If you were nice through pm's and paid what i wanted i will go the priority route 100% of the time...if you lowballed and tried to get it for nothing then you get the cheap way 100% of the time.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by lstmysock11 View Post
If I sold you a item and you modified it trying to fix it. I would not accept it for a refund, for all we know is you broke the item. The op did offer a refund early on if the item was returned and you did not take that offer.

I try not to buy used electronics since you just never know. To the op, should ship them inside a box or at least a solid plastic case inside a envelope.
I didn't want to have to return items to seller or spektrum. I tried to make it work. Thanks for posting.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings View Post
As a person who sells a decent amount of stuff here from time to time i can completely agree with this. I take care of my stuff and know it is in the best condition possible...and better than 99% of similar items listed by others. If you try to lowball me and get the item for the least amount possible then I am going to ship it to you the cheapest way possible. If you were to not beat around the bush and pay close to what im asking then you will more than likely get your item faster. I dont know how many times i have gone to the post office to ship an item and it was mabe only a dollar or two more to ship it priority vs parcel post. If you were nice through pm's and paid what i wanted i will go the priority route 100% of the time...if you lowballed and tried to get it for nothing then you get the cheap way 100% of the time.
Thats good to know I guess. Did I ever complain about shipping time? Nope. I complained about packaging. I made an offer of $130. I then read the sticky on spektrum recievers. He contacted me saying he was going to ebay with them. I checked recently sold items on ebay, and going price was about $40. I then offered him $35-$40, thinking that if I had too I could get my money back on ebay. He counter offered $120, and I accepted. Did I lowball him? Maybe. I told him to not sell if he was not comfortable. Does he now have the right to send in a poor packaged shipment? I also move alot of stuff. The one thing I try and do is get package on the road fast and in 1 piece. I take the extra time to package the way I want to receive. Thanks for the post.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 133 (100%+)

V3500...this could have been so simple for you. Send items back and seller would have refunded your money. If you wanted more security? File PayPal claim, wait for PayPal to side with you first, send items back. Simple right? Now I'm sure you'll reply with some comment or rant but re-read what I posted.....simple. Now? Not so much. Good luck.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2canSAM View Post
AE SC10 4x4

I am glad you are comfortable with committing fraud.

It's funny how both sides of the story really have to be shown for the REAL story to come out. I can't say which PMs are the true ones but they show two totally different attitudes.

V3500

You need to send the receivers back before a refund is issued. This is how it works with stores and with deals on here too. This is how it will work if you open a PayPal claim as well. I would highly recommend you do open a PayPal claim though and not take AE's word for it that he will issue a refund since he has already proven his character can be questioned.

How is it committing fraud being reimbursed for items damaged in usps custody after I purchased insurance just in case and guess what when insurance is purchased and items are damaged usps will reimburse you. I am not interested in getting one over. In fact I am happy to forfeit usps reimbursement because I wanted v3500 to send rx in for repair or replacement. Instead he elects to rant and leave negative feedback so guess what the silver lining is after dealing with this idiot. I won't be at a loss for his failure to see common sense. I'm glad your cavaliear about posting but fail to see basic logic

Thats exactly what I told him file a paypal claim they will tell you exactly as I do you need to ship before a refund will be given. He refuses to and thats where this starts. It all comes down to him demanding a refund before shipping back for refund.

Originally Posted by weebeesteve View Post
I still can not understand why you refused to send the damaged one to Horizon for repair/replacement V3500. It sounded like a simple accident and it got blown completely out of control. I wouldn't have shipped those out in anything less then a small box, but that's me. I do know I wouldn't have gone further with you once you decided to try the repair on your own because now it's uncertain if it can be taken care of under warranty.
Because he was on a Epower trip and was telling me what I was going to do lol
In hindsight a hard box would of been preffered but for someone determined to lowball the crap out of me, he didn't care.

Thank you for being a sensible person who understood what happens when you lowball a person and expect the best shipping possible. I am only regretful I couldn't guage the mentality of the person I was dealing with as special.

I didn't want to have to return items to seller or spektrum. I tried to make it work. Thanks for posting.

How did you try to work it?
You only demanded and told me what I was going to do!
I had already offered you multiple options but you want it your way and to hell with anyone else.
I don't get bullied in real life why would I let it happen on the internet.
Your posts show your a complete ass on top of that your deluded in thinking someone is trying to defraud you.
I shipped it out in a timely manner, item was damaged in shipping, you were fine with shipping rx back to horizon till you got confused and couldn't figure out how to complete a RMA sorry your not able to follow basic instructions or deal with people who want to help you.
After that you threw a temper tantrum and wanted to start demanding what you wanted.
So how did you try to work it out?
By telling me I was going to refund you the money for you to ship me back 3 receivers back, 2 of which no longer worked, as they did when I shipped.
I'm glad the mods have been able to see this all day but no one cares to mediate after I already offered this idiot a refund and even told him to contact paypal for his piece of mind and file a claim.
Instead I have to deal with a member who has the thought process of a 10 year old needing a nap. My pms to him say it all polite, helpful and willing to resolve the issue untill he left me negative feedback and told me how it was going to be lol, his pms are demands demands and loosely veiled threats which he came thru on by leaving negative feedback.
I offered to get the broken rx fixed free then he refuses that, so then I offer to refund him.
What else can I do?
This guys head is so far up his rectum he can't see the light of common sense guiding him.

At this point I've done everything to make this member see that I am more than willing to work with him but he justs wants to demand things his way and thats not going to happen.
I now hopefully will get back my damaged property once he calls paypal and they tell him exactly what I have already.
SHip it back for a refund.
I'm just disgusted with the mods at this time and they're failure to help at all I pmed a bunch of you last night and no one wants to see the facts that are clear as day.
V3500 is a pedantic child with a overinflated sense of self worth throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get things the way he demands. I am a man who has been pushed past courtesy after trying to be polite and resolve issues repeatedly. I have done everything in my power to resolve this now I only hope v3500 will contact paypal file a claim and be able to read the instructions and understand so he doesn't have another meltdown.

(*edited because this isn't the mods fault and its unfair for me to be salty at them)

Originally Posted by timannnn6 View Post
@AE definitely don't throw the mods under the bus. It is NOT their responsibility at all to get involved. Having said that, the mods here go above and beyond and will probably still try and help.
You know what I'm sure your right I know a local racer whos a great mod but I'm really sick of v3500 spamming me with pms never intending to resolve anything, just filling my inbox and his repeated posts on my user feedback page. I mean really if you don't want to fix the issue and just leave me negative feedback then you expect me to keep talking to you.

Last edited by AE SC10 4X4; 02-22-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

+1. I normally go the extra mile for people who DON'T low ball me. I even add extra items at no charge. It doesn't always pay to be cheap.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by blade329 View Post
+1. I normally go the extra mile for people who DON'T low ball me. I even add extra items at no charge. It doesn't always pay to be cheap.
So I should have paid more money for items that don't work? Or you packaging be better? I am confused. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 133 (100%+)

@AE definitely don't throw the mods under the bus. It is NOT their responsibility at all to get involved. Having said that, the mods here go above and beyond and will probably still try and help.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 244 (100%+)

AE SC10 4x4

I am glad you are comfortable with committing fraud.

It's funny how both sides of the story really have to be shown for the REAL story to come out. I can't say which PMs are the true ones but they show two totally different attitudes.

How is it committing fraud being reimbursed for items damaged in usps custody after I purchased insurance just in case ? I'm glad your cavaliear about posting but fail to see basic logic

It's fraud because you failed to package the receivers properly, and now want USPS to pay for damages that they most likely did not cause (again due to poor packaging on your part) and then want to double dip by sending the product in to be repaired that you have already been compensated for. Simple enough for you?
Old 02-22-2013, 11:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4 View Post
Thats exactly what I told him file a paypal claim they will tell you exactly as I do you need to ship before a refund will be given.

Because he was on a Epower trip and was telling me what I was going to do lol

Thank you for being a sensible person who understood what happens when you lowball a person and expect the best shipping possible

How did you try to work it you only demanded and told me what I was going to do and I had already offered you multiple options but you want it your way and to hell with anyone else. I don't get bullied in real life why would I let it happen on the internet. Your posts show your a complete ass on top of that your deluded in thinking someone is trying to slight you. I shipped it out in a timely manner, item was damaged in shipping, you were fine with shipping rx back to horizon till you got confused and couldn't figure out how to complete a RMA after that you threw a temper tantrum and wanted to start demanding what you wanted. So how did you try to work it out? Ya by telling me I was going to refund you the money for you to ship me back 3 receivers back 2 of which no longer worked, as they did when I shipped. I'm glad the mods have been able to see this all day but no one cares to mediate after I already offered this idiot a refund and even told him to contact paypal for his piece of mind and file a claim Instead I have to deal with a member who has the thought process of a 10 year old needing a nap. My pms to him say it all . I will help you get the broken rx fixed free then he refuses that, so I will refund you. What else can I do this guys so far up his rectum he can't see the light of common sense guiding him. AT this point I've done everything to make this member see that I am more than willing to work with him but he justs wants to demand things his way and thats not going to happen. I now hopefully will get back my now damaged property once he calls paypal and they tell him exactly what I have already. SHip it back for a refund. I'm just disgusted with the mods at this time and they're failure to help at all I pmed a bunch of you last night and no one wants to see the fact that are clear as day. V3500 is a pedantic child with a overinflated sense of self worth throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get things the way he demands. I am a man who has been pushed past courtesy after trying to be polite and resolve issues repeatedly.
You are still attacking. Have I once called you a name, or put you down personally? I will say this 1 more time. I installed a cap in 3520 hoping that it would work, so I didn't have to send receiver back to manufacture or seller. I wanted everything to work and for everything to go away. When the 3100 did not work is when I got pushy. Im pissed, 2 of the 3 receivers did not work. Now 1 doesn't. I truely regret ever dealing with you.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

You are still attacking. Have I once called you a name, or put you down personally? I will say this 1 more time. I installed a cap in 3520 hoping that it would work, so I didn't have to send receiver back to manufacture or seller. I wanted everything to work and for everything to go away. When the 3100 did not work is when I got pushy. Im pissed, 2 of the 3 receivers did not work. Now 1 doesn't. I truely regret ever dealing with you.
That goes both ways the worse part is your so sure of yourself that you don't want to even follow paypals rules for a refund. I hope when you finally realise that everything I told you was true, that your leaving me negative feedback after I refused to accede your demands and be bullied or threatened was completely uncalled for. I never said I would not refund you. I've tried my god to deal with you but you fail to see that your way is not going to happen. I've done nothing but repeatedly try to resolve the issue. If you feel like I'm name calling because I point out your lack of cognitive thinking, alas thats your failing not mine.

Also because you failed to try to work with me at all, and only demanded and threatened me and when you didn't get your way left me retaliatory feedback I can tell you now any sense of consideration or common courtesy is gone

Last edited by AE SC10 4X4; 02-22-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by AE SC10 4X4 View Post
That goes both ways the worse part is your so sure of yourself that you don't want to even follow paypals rules for a refund. I hope when you finally realise that everything I told you was true, that your leaving me negative feedback after I refused to accede your demands and be bullied or threatened was completely uncalled for. I never said I would not refund you. I've tried my god to deal with you but you fail to see that your way is not going to happen. I've done nothing but repeatedly try to resolve the issue. If you feel like I'm name calling because I point out your lack of cognitive thinking, alas thats your failing not mine.
How did I bully and or threaten you? I don't see it that way. You are still attacking. I have not contacted mods 1 time. I think we all see whats going on. All of your options left me without receivers for at leat a week, thats where the problem is. You demanded that I remove the cap so you could send to Horizon. Do you want me to glue antenna back on 3100. It fell off while taking pics to post on the thread you started. I would still like an answer on how I am scamming you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service