Wiki Posts
Search

DMARTIN2010 AND COLE ALFONZO

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Suspended

Default DMARTIN2010 AND COLE ALFONZO

Just got scammed by him no one deal with him

Last edited by Slo_E4; 02-15-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Care to share the details? Nobody is going to take your call for scammer seriously unless you let everyone know what happened.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Please post some info and pm him a link so he knows also. Have you left him feedback ?
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Suspended

Basically I sold him an erbe and we agreed 700 for it I forgot batterys so we dropped it too 660 he said the tires had damage so he sent me 600
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Suspended

Without contacting me or anything just sent me the money
Old 02-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

You sent him something before you got paid? Not smart
Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Here's what I know. This deal wasn't even done on this forum first of all. Second of all, the seller's ad was deceptive, to say the least. Third, the buyer made a terrible decision to buy a beat truck for an agreed price of $700, when he could have bought one brand new RTR for about $50 more. Fourth, the seller shipped the truck without receiving payment for some unthinkable reason. Fifth, the truck was nowhere near what the description stated, but 99% of the issues were clearly visible in his f/s pics. Sixth, he didn't include the batteries that were in the f/s ad. Seventh, seller got beat out of $100 of the agreed upon price (you sorta gotta expect that to happen when you ship something without receiving payment. Eighth, the buyer was recommended to return the truck and find one somewhere else by pretty much everyone who viewed his complaint thread on the forum this deal took place on.

Textbook example of two people who have no idea how to deal online and should probably never attempt it again. At this point, you should probably just feel lucky that you received any money after shipping a stranger a truck on good faith.

Did I miss anything?
Old 02-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
Here's what I know. This deal wasn't even done on this forum first of all. Second of all, the seller's ad was deceptive, to say the least. Third, the buyer made a terrible decision to buy a beat truck for an agreed price of $700, when he could have bought one brand new RTR for about $50 more. Fourth, the seller shipped the truck without receiving payment for some unthinkable reason. Fifth, the truck was nowhere near what the description stated, but 99% of the issues were clearly visible in his f/s pics. Sixth, he didn't include the batteries that were in the f/s ad. Seventh, seller got beat out of $100 of the agreed upon price (you sorta gotta expect that to happen when you ship something without receiving payment. Eighth, the buyer was recommended to return the truck and find one somewhere else by pretty much everyone who viewed his complaint thread on the forum this deal took place on.

Textbook example of two people who have no idea how to deal online and should probably never attempt it again. At this point, you should probably just feel lucky that you received any money after shipping a stranger a truck on good faith.

Did I miss anything?
WOW Thanks for the info Sir.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-upgrades.html

I don't know if I'm reading it wrong.....you bumped your thread at 2:38 and at 6:10 you posted on here you got scammed on the vey same day?

Harry...I lol hen I read that!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697

Did I miss anything?
what forum was it on? sounds good to me. and you are right!! he's lucky he got paid most of the time he would have lost his truck and the money.
and (USED) RC'S do not hold a high re sale value.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Suspended

I would be fine getting the truck back his son broke the remote so he couldnt send it back instead he just decided to pay me an unagreed on price no contact until I told him I'm calling his local police and makeing a report then he told me he sent the cash since he damaged the car I did not have damaged ti res when I sent it he probably did that too
Old 02-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (67%+)

I think the op is a certain someone we all know...look at the user name.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...electrics.html
Old 02-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (67%+)

chicoriko
Quote:
Originally Posted by foamslayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmartin2010
So, how is he a scammer?. Im supposed to be buying his revo. Just curious.
he has been banned for taking peoples money and not sending the items they paid for. He has created multiple accounts to get back on here from what the mods have told me. I would stay away from him. Go to the feedback section and look up cole alfonso. that is his first fake account.

Is there any solid evidence of this?. I just want to be sure im not buying a stolen RC car or something.
Dmartin2010 is offline Forward Message Reply With Quote

this is to show who this jonalfon guy is.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jonalfon
I would be fine getting the truck back his son broke the remote so he couldnt send it back instead he just decided to pay me an unagreed on price no contact until I told him I'm calling his local police and makeing a report then he told me he sent the cash since he damaged the car I did not have damaged ti res when I sent it he probably did that too
Good luck........

Btw use punctuation!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Suspended

The revo is no longer for sale I thaught it was comming back to me until he told me today he was sending me cash that's why I have the wtb thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.