Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Boss429- Best guy i've ever dealt with bar none!!! >

Boss429- Best guy i've ever dealt with bar none!!!

Boss429- Best guy i've ever dealt with bar none!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Boss429- Best guy i've ever dealt with bar none!!!

If anyones thinking of dealing with boss429, don't hesitate, you won't have any bit of problems with this guy. Not only did he hold. The item for me till I was able to gather the funds, he hooked me up with even more extras than I purchased off of him to make sure I was set for a good while. Definately the best transaction I've had dealing with anyone online, and offline for that matter. Was very knowledgable and will definately be who I will call on if I need advice on somethin I'm stumped on. Super guy here folks!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 244 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cboye View Post
If anyones thinking of dealing with boss429, don't hesitate, you won't have any bit of problems with this guy. Not only did he hold. The item for me till I was able to gather the funds, he hooked me up with even more extras than I purchased off of him to make sure I was set for a good while. Definately the best transaction I've had dealing with anyone online, and offline for that matter. Was very knowledgable and will definately be who I will call on if I need advice on somethin I'm stumped on. Super guy here folks!!!
Dude, this is what I like to see. Not just a successful trade but a trader going above and beyond to help out. There are a few guys I stay in touch with and it all started as a trade.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2canSAM View Post
Dude, this is what I like to see. Not just a successful trade but a trader going above and beyond to help out. There are a few guys I stay in touch with and it all started as a trade.
+1 Same here
Old 02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 345 (100%+)

I dealt with Boss as well... stand up guy, great deal, fast shipping... overall a solid seller!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just had an outstanding transaction with Boss429. This is what an online sale should be like. Post pictures, communicate, ship fast, properly packaged, and as described (or better!).

Don't be discouraged by all the horror stories. There are still stand up members and Boss429 is one of them.

Thank you Sir!