Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by foamslayer
chicoriko
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmartin2010
So, how is he a scammer?. Im supposed to be buying his revo. Just curious.
he has been banned for taking peoples money and not sending the items they paid for. He has created multiple accounts to get back on here from what the mods have told me. I would stay away from him. Go to the feedback section and look up cole alfonso. that is his first fake account.

Is there any solid evidence of this?. I just want to be sure im not buying a stolen RC car or something.
Dmartin2010 is offline Forward Message Reply With Quote

this is to show who this jonalfon guy is.

Considering that his user name on the other forum has "cole" in it and his account on here has (alfon" in it, I would put my paycheck on it being him. Watch out cuz here comes the ban hammer!

Here's a copy of his ad on the other forum. Does anybody think that the trucks in the pic look "basically new" and "20 minutes run time"?

Originally Posted by cole2297

This is a seldom used traxxas E revo maybe 20 mins at most it has a few upgrades its pretty much my shelf queen but the body is a little beat ( I took the nice body of thisone and put it on my other race revo) so as for the upgrades

Mamba monster revo,
all red alumium tie rod and steering links
wheelie bar,
aluminum rockers,
Sway bars,
2.4ghz radio,
17mm hubs,
all RPM upper and lower arms
Carbon fiber rear shock mount/tower
And the rear chassis brace mod

I'm open to offers send me a price in a message and ill let you know if Ill sell for that price I can sell as a roller or however you need it send what you need it to have I can add a charger iff needed

If i get the asking price the batterys pictured will be sent they are 2 tunigy 2s 5200mah 30-40c lipos and 2 venom 5000 mah 7cell 8.4 volt nimh batterys

PRICE IS 750 obo so offer
open to all trades besides boats and things that fly ill take cash offers or trades +cash bring Traxxas short course Traxxas onroad just no nitro
Old 02-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (67%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...tr-roller.html

look at the similarities in the adds. Everyone knows who you are now.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Suspended

hey Harry what is the other forum he is on so guys can watch out for him.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jonalfon
I would be fine getting the truck back his son broke the remote so he couldnt send it back instead he just decided to pay me an unagreed on price no contact until I told him I'm calling his local police and makeing a report then he told me he sent the cash since he damaged the car I did not have damaged ti res when I sent it he probably did that too
So, you're blaming the beat tires on him, but when he brought it up on the other forum, you said this:

Originally Posted by cole2297
I did say the tires have way more as I have 2 erevos and swap them out same with the wing
You never said they weren't damaged, just that you switched them out for the ones on your other POS truck.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

hey Harry what is the other forum he is on so guys can watch out for him.

Traxxas

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...-deal-gone-bad
Old 02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

I would be fine getting the truck back his son broke the remote so he couldnt send it back instead he just decided to pay me an unagreed on price no contact until I told him I'm calling his local police and makeing a report then he told me he sent the cash since he damaged the car I did not have damaged ti res when I sent it he probably did that too
calling his local police department (LMAO) what do you think they will do?
nothing becuase you got paid. and you think they have time to sort out your mess.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

OMG 20 minute run time? BS that front bumper has about a year of run time on it.
lies that truck is used for a long time.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Suspended

They weren't torn and he wouldn't tell me he paid until I told him I was calling but truethfully how did I scam anyone? I sent the guy his car back I didn't scam someone if anything dmartin is more of a scammer than me
Old 02-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

you lied about the condition? look at the front bumper that has hard run time on it to be ground down to to the black plastic. the wing all the sliver finish is worn off so yes this truck has about 6 months or more run time on it you said 20 minute run time.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Suspended

They weren't torn and he wouldn't tell me he paid until I told him I was calling but truethfully how did I scam anyone? I sent the guy his car back I didn't scam someone if anything dmartin is more of a scammer than me
What don't you get dude. YOU are banned from here. No one wants you here and yet you keep coming back.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Suspended

Can't really say how long its been ran can you I have pics of the condition maybe I run harder than most you can't tell me how long iv ran it
Old 02-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

I love your choice of words. "more of a scammer than me". At least you're not denying the fact.

Normally, I would probably feel bad for a person in your situation, but this looks like a case of karma to me.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Suspended

Can't really say how long its been ran can you I have pics of the condition maybe I run harder than most you can't tell me how long iv ran it
and there ain't no way in neck you can tell me thats 20 min. I don't care how you run. Looks like karma finally caught up to you. Hows it feel
Old 02-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Suspended

Ill say I scammed the guy out of 15 bucks from shipping and 5 days of play time thats all you can call me out on I mean he has his car
Old 02-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Suspended

Ill say I scammed the guy out of 15 bucks from shipping and 5 days of play time thats all you can call me out on I mean he has his car
wow you are a real work of art lol. At any moment the hammer is gonna come down on your head

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.