Buyer by ware of Fluxuup --Scamer--

Old 01-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Buyer be ware of Fluxuup --Scamer--

Hi Guys!

I decided to right this post to clear some stuff up and also ask how ever read this what they think of this deal.

I contacted ( Aka fluxuup ) about 10 days ago for some info on is Savage flux hp for sale to know if it was stile for sale, i answer back to me that the truck was stile available but that he was using the motor/esc in one of is other rc and that the wheel were sold so he would sell me the truck minus wheel/motor/ecs for 290$ shipped. i righted back by asking what i need to make it like in its add...i answer was that every thing was i good working order apart of the front diff that needed to be rebuild.

this is the PM that we exchanged :

this is the picture of the roller:

so last Monday he texted me whit a offer that i could not refuse :275$ shipped
no need to tell you thet i was super exited to get this beast!!

So i went to pick up the truck at the post office on Friday ..this is the picture of the parts i got:

and to me surprise allot of parts were missing:
-body
-servo
-24mm adapter
-dog bone
-aluminum axle carier
-diff brace
and more

all the rest of the parts were bent ,cracked or striped

after emailing and texting back and fort the best that Daniel was offering me for all the broken/missing pars was 57$

we tried to get to an arrangement but i was not going to accept 57$ for this so today i made a Paypal
reclamation to solve this.

i sent out the reclamation on the 21 around 12:30 pm and the hole reason i made this post is that i notice that right after this Daniel came on rctech to edit i sell post to take out the servo and the body from the sell.

but for safety purposes i always do a print screen of what i buy so check this out :

original one:

and the one he edited right after he got the Paypal reclamation:

this is a couples of the picture i sent to paypal including all the screen shot

do you guys think this is unholy to do this?

Cheers!

JR

Last edited by Makeready; 01-22-2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: personal info
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Savage is far from what was described. The pics in his post and what you received dont resemble the same truck. I would file the Paypal dispute for item not as described and not including all that was promised. I wouldnt want to keep that mess. Thanks for letting us know how Fluxup handles his transactions. I will certainly put him on my ignore list. When you send it back be sure to take pictures of the box with all items in it, and send it with a signature confirmation so he cant say he didnt receive it. SOrr you had to deal with this. Most Sellers on RC Tech are honest and trustworthy. Good luck.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Put all that junk in a box and tell PP you want to return it for a full refund.

Send the seller a link to this thread I would love to see what he has to say.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Wow that sucks. Contact the seller give him a wtf is this and then dispute it with pp. good luck.

Last edited by bdubb83; 01-21-2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Post edit
Old 01-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chillaxin View Post
Savage is far from what was described. The pics in his post and what you received dont resemble the same truck. I would file the Paypal dispute for item not as described and not including all that was promised. I wouldnt want to keep that mess. Thanks for letting us know how Fluxup handles his transactions. I will certainly put him on my ignore list. When you send it back be sure to take pictures of the box with all items in it, and send it with a signature confirmation so he cant say he didnt receive it. SOrr you had to deal with this. Most Sellers on RC Tech are honest and trustworthy. Good luck.
This is what I was thinking exactly and Definately do what Racer1812 has advised you to do. It is the best course of action by far.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

i made a paypal claim for 150$ that was befor i notice that he came and modified is sell post.

i made more then 30 buy/sell/trade on Rctech,RCC, RCshortcource,RCCanada...

and some of those was strait up trade on honor and never had any trouble...i even made good friends .

this is sad i feel bad for people like this!

this is the actual Paypal payment i sent him:
Old 01-21-2013, 10:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If thats what you asked for he'd be smart to refund it. It's just my opinion but I think it's going to cost more than that to put that truck back together. I could be wrong but I think a body and that same servo will be in the neighborhood of 100 bucks alone.

Last edited by rcfanatic573; 01-21-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

put it back in the box and ship back to him ask for full refund. that's not the same truck in the picture. FILE PAYPAL dispute now.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:33 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Nice job keeping a paper trail and having good information to back up all you statements. This is why I quote the original post when I respond to an ad like this. We expect some issues with a used vehicle like a stripped screw or two or maybe a tweaked arm but this thing is flat out beat and the description is not put that way. File a PayPal dispute for the whole thing and send it back is what I'd do. Good luck to you and hope it works out.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

OP. You are a prime example of how to cover your butt when doing a transaction like this. I hope it works out in your favor but PayPal is always a crapshoot. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:49 AM
Tech Master

not only i hate dishonest people, more so i despise cunning/shrewd people. As a father, i always teach my RC boys to be honest and true to fellow RCer.

gud luck in your claim. I will also take snapshot of sales that i am interested in RC Tech.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hey I saw the sell thread for the savage and it sounds good then I went to the next page and saw the post about how you got ripped off. Hopefully it gets settled man. Good luck and nicejob at covering your butt
Old 01-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

this is the last PM i sent him a couple minutes ago :

i wonder if i will comment on this?

do you guys know if somebody could be in trouble with Paypal for scaming and re-editing a post after a claim ?
Old 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I would have been wary as soon as I got his paragraph long response which was full of grammatical errors and zero punctation.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Yes it is the same truck and I didn't modify my ad I had multiple adds so run from 3 months ago I didn't bump this ad up you did I had decided to keep the trick until you made multiple steps to contact me I even said you probably wouldn't want it being in its current condition the only modification I made to my ad was to say it had been sold as I am still receiving offers on it I have done other deals here on rc tech with 0 problems you bought a used truck from a old ad and expected to be in like new condition which it wasn't even in when I team the ad from the get go I assure you I'm no scammer to be quite honest I feel like I'm the one being scammed by very picky guy who has a problem getting out a simple hammer and bending some dog bones back into shape and I offered to pay the difference that it would cost for the 57 $ worth of parts to get the truck in the condition you wanted by the Way you still owe me 43$ for my mamba max pro and motor .you guys shouldn't be ado quick to judge me without hereing my side of the story

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.