Buyer by ware of Fluxuup --Scamer--

Old 01-23-2013, 12:04 PM
  #31  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Raleigh nc
Posts: 121
Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)
Default

Also the past above said this is a picture of the roller and in no way shape or form did I ever say that the truck was in this condition he is referring to in fact that is the trick as it was 3 months ago when I was saddling it as a ready to run he even has the message posted above where I described the truck to be in pieces and I even disclosed that he probably wouldn't want it because of it condition lm not the guy he's making me out to be if you guys contact any of the buyers or sellers from my previous transactions they will back me on this I have done larger transactions than this and have never been dishonest I can not blame this guy for being angry because he and I had two different ideas on what used is but keep in mind I was not trying to sale him the trick in the condition it was 4 months ago and if I was I wouldn't have told him it was in pieces and needed diff parts because the diff went out under power . I would also like to say don't form an opinion about me until I have a chance to prove my self. I came to rc tech to get the help and opinions of other users such as your selfs not to scam or be scammed and now I could possibly be losing my savage mamba max pro/motor and money. I made multiple attempts to resolve these issues he had and now I'm being labeled as a scammer which I'm not. This is the US where you're innocent before proven guilty so don't be so quick to use judgment against me. I'm not a coward if I were I wouldn't be I'm here defending my self this guy keeps text ing me and almost threatening me that rctechs gonna band me and PayPal is gonna rule in his favor these were not his exact words but I get the idea of what he's saying.
fluxuup is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 12:26 PM
  #32  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (248)
 
2canSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: RIP Frosty, Best Dog Ever
Posts: 2,698
Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)
Default

Dude... are you really using the argument that since the OP bought the truck 3 months after you posted the ad that he should not expect the truck to be in the condition it was stated and shown in the pictures?!?! When you post something for sell you stop using it, or update the buyer FULLY on the condition if you are going to keep using it. "In pieces" and "Diff needs work" are now the same as "All beat to HE**" and dang near every part is bent" Are you serious?!?!? Man up here dude. Issue a full refund, pay for him to ship this pile of crap back to you and you deal with relisting in the CURRENT condition. You are a liar, your selling practices are deceptive and your argument is laughable at best.

Last edited by 2canSAM; 01-23-2013 at 12:46 PM.
2canSAM is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 01:44 PM
  #33  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (152)
 
scottgir's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manchester, CT
Posts: 2,202
Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default

You may state that the truck is in pieces, but he should still expect EVERY piece that was originally shown together. It just means he has some wrenching to do but will end up with what was shown.
scottgir is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 04:20 PM
  #34  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 246
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fluxuup View Post
Also the past above said this is a picture of the roller and in no way shape or form did I ever say that the truck was in this condition he is referring to in fact that is the trick as it was 3 months ago when I was saddling it as a ready to run he even has the message posted above where I described the truck to be in pieces and I even disclosed that he probably wouldn't want it because of it condition lm not the guy he's making me out to be if you guys contact any of the buyers or sellers from my previous transactions they will back me on this I have done larger transactions than this and have never been dishonest I can not blame this guy for being angry because he and I had two different ideas on what used is but keep in mind I was not trying to sale him the trick in the condition it was 4 months ago and if I was I wouldn't have told him it was in pieces and needed diff parts because the diff went out under power . I would also like to say don't form an opinion about me until I have a chance to prove my self. I came to rc tech to get the help and opinions of other users such as your selfs not to scam or be scammed and now I could possibly be losing my savage mamba max pro/motor and money. I made multiple attempts to resolve these issues he had and now I'm being labeled as a scammer which I'm not. This is the US where you're innocent before proven guilty so don't be so quick to use judgment against me. I'm not a coward if I were I wouldn't be I'm here defending my self this guy keeps text ing me and almost threatening me that rctechs gonna band me and PayPal is gonna rule in his favor these were not his exact words but I get the idea of what he's saying.

I see we are back to run-on sentences with little to no punctuation. The general rule is, if you take a pic of something and put it up online, at the point you should no longer be using that item while it is still for sale. If you do, then you need to update your add with revised pics and update the condition of the item. Thats like me taking a pic of my car right after I get it built, then running 20 battery packs through it, then using those pics to try and sell the item. Your misrepresenting what your selling which is no bueno. I think the only way to resolve this issue at this point is for the buyer to return your truck to you and you give the buyer a full refund.
Ferenczy36 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM
  #35  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (10)
 
rcfanatic573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 202
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fluxuup View Post
Also the past above said this is a picture of the roller and in no way shape or form did I ever say that the truck was in this condition he is referring to in fact that is the trick as it was 3 months ago when I was saddling it as a ready to run he even has the message posted above where I described the truck to be in pieces and I even disclosed that he probably wouldn't want it because of it condition lm not the guy he's making me out to be if you guys contact any of the buyers or sellers from my previous transactions they will back me on this I have done larger transactions than this and have never been dishonest I can not blame this guy for being angry because he and I had two different ideas on what used is but keep in mind I was not trying to sale him the trick in the condition it was 4 months ago and if I was I wouldn't have told him it was in pieces and needed diff parts because the diff went out under power . I would also like to say don't form an opinion about me until I have a chance to prove my self. I came to rc tech to get the help and opinions of other users such as your selfs not to scam or be scammed and now I could possibly be losing my savage mamba max pro/motor and money. I made multiple attempts to resolve these issues he had and now I'm being labeled as a scammer which I'm not. This is the US where you're innocent before proven guilty so don't be so quick to use judgment against me. I'm not a coward if I were I wouldn't be I'm here defending my self this guy keeps text ing me and almost threatening me that rctechs gonna band me and PayPal is gonna rule in his favor these were not his exact words but I get the idea of what he's saying.
Ok lets stop here. According to the screen shot on the first page you said and I quote "I'm gonna assume you may not want it do to the front end needing diff gears and reassembled but the diff parts that are needed are only 11 dollars and this is probably the baddest savage you will find on here or ebay." You didn't say he probably wouldn't want it because of it's bad condition. Can you not remember your own B.S.? If I am selling a beat up disassembled truck with broken and missing parts I certainly wouldn't be trying to tell the buyer how it's the baddest one around. Thats misleading. You are building up the buyer talking about how it's the baddest savage he will find anywhere, Not telling him it looks great in the pictures but in reality it's a busted up box of garbage that is by your own admission going to take a hammer to repair. I'd say you were full of it but honestly you're way way past full. I buy "used" stuff off here all the time. When I'm told a diff needs rebuilt guess what? When the car arrives all it needs is a diff rebuild. It's not a box of broken and bent parts with instructions for me to get a hammer and pound on anything to make it useable. Used is exactly that, USED, What your truck is would be classified as ABUSED. There is a difference. If that truck is what you consider the standard for used you shouldn't be selling here anyway.

Last edited by rcfanatic573; 01-23-2013 at 07:00 PM.
rcfanatic573 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 07:34 PM
  #36  
Tech Master
iTrader: (74)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Orange county CA
Posts: 1,954
Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ferenczy36 View Post
I think the only way to resolve this issue at this point is for the buyer to return your truck to you and you give the buyer a full refund.
agreed
Chase1472 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 09:12 PM
  #37  
Tech Master
iTrader: (11)
 
tyhodge07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,086
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=876942

i still dont see how one screws a "1300 dollar" truck up in 3 months that was asking "600 dollars" for. Ofcourse he will jump on a 250 or whatever offer it was, it was his way to unload his junk. Im wondering if the truck ever was in the condition it was in in the pics at the time he posted the ad's. and the OP's screen shots and saving of everything backs an awful lot with this dispute. good luck on handling this.
tyhodge07 is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 03:17 AM
  #38  
Moderator
iTrader: (132)
 
badaml's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mountain Home,TX
Posts: 2,692
Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
That's a lie. You edited the post after this thread was started. Claiming the body was gone and the servo was sold.



You mean the ONE guy who bought something from you?

I can understand some discrepancy in a used items condition but this is a joke. I feel pretty safe in saying I doubt you were even close to honest about the condition of the truck.

I can't ban you for being a bad seller, which to be honest, you're one of the WORST I've seen in a long time! I can ban you for being a dishonest seller, which you've also proven to be by trying to cover your tracks editing your thread.

Anything else to say before I pack your bags and give you a one way ticket back to Ebay?
ROCK ON BUDDY!!!

Racer is definitely a HUGE asset to this site. We are lucky to have him here
badaml is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 04:26 PM
  #39  
Suspended
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,450
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fluxuup View Post
Also the past above said this is a picture of the roller and in no way shape or form did I ever say that the truck was in this condition he is referring to in fact that is the trick as it was 3 months ago when I was saddling it as a ready to run he even has the message posted above where I described the truck to be in pieces and I even disclosed that he probably wouldn't want it because of it condition lm not the guy he's making me out to be if you guys contact any of the buyers or sellers from my previous transactions they will back me on this I have done larger transactions than this and have never been dishonest I can not blame this guy for being angry because he and I had two different ideas on what used is but keep in mind I was not trying to sale him the trick in the condition it was 4 months ago and if I was I wouldn't have told him it was in pieces and needed diff parts because the diff went out under power . I would also like to say don't form an opinion about me until I have a chance to prove my self. I came to rc tech to get the help and opinions of other users such as your selfs not to scam or be scammed and now I could possibly be losing my savage mamba max pro/motor and money. I made multiple attempts to resolve these issues he had and now I'm being labeled as a scammer which I'm not. This is the US where you're innocent before proven guilty so don't be so quick to use judgment against me. I'm not a coward if I were I wouldn't be I'm here defending my self this guy keeps text ing me and almost threatening me that rctechs gonna band me and PayPal is gonna rule in his favor these were not his exact words but I get the idea of what he's saying.
yeah guys clearly he's the victim here. everyone knows a when a diff goes out it blows up the whole truck. that's the buyers fault you didn't tell him the whole thing is blown up.

and I bet you didn't have a grin on your face as you boxed that pile of broken parts up either!
mtpocketsracing is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:49 AM
  #40  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,308
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

On one hand I can understand, and normally ask, that feedback not be left until PP makes a decision so accurate feedback can be left. But in this situation I don't know why the OP hasn't left the appropriate negative feedback for this guy. Which I've commented to him about.

Sometimes feedback serves a better purpose than banning an account.
racer1812 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 AM
  #41  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Makeready's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bromont,Quebec,Canada
Posts: 82
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
On one hand I can understand, and normally ask, that feedback not be left until PP makes a decision so accurate feedback can be left. But in this situation I don't know why the OP hasn't left the appropriate negative feedback for this guy. Which I've commented to him about.

Sometimes feedback serves a better purpose than banning an account.
Done!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/itrader.php?u=163186

Sorry for the delay...i an not use to deal with this kind of stuff!

Thanks racer1812 for all your help!!

JR
Makeready is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 PM
  #42  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (21)
 
nitrosevers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: post falls,id
Posts: 560
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

This by far the biggest scam ever! i bet the seller pulled that picture of the truck from some where on the web and used it to sell a truck that looks like it was jumped off a 100' cliff! And how can you justify your in the right by saying you told the OP that the truck was in pieces? Maybe if you had told him it was literally in pieces but not by making it sound like it was just disassembled! In the condition this truck was in it should have been sold as parts for the 25% of the truck that is useable, but really you should have just given away this pile of crap to who ever would pay for shipping to get it out of your way and even then it would have barely been worth the money to ship it! Dishonest people like you make it a crap shoot to buy things online, be honest call a turd a turd not the "baddest" savage anywhere.

oh and by the way you are in serious need of some schooling on the English language, i hear Hooked on Phonics works great you should look into it.

Last edited by nitrosevers; 01-26-2013 at 03:13 PM.
nitrosevers is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 02:34 PM
  #43  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 69
Default

Originally Posted by nitrosevers View Post
This by far the biggest scam ever! i bet the seller pulled that picture of the truck from some where on the web and used it to sell a truck that looks like it was jumped off a 100' cliff! And how can you justify your in the right by saying you told the OP that the truck was in pieces? Maybe if you had told him it was literally in pieces but not by making it sound like it was just disassembled! In the condition this truck was in it should have been sold as parts for the 25% of the truck that is useable, but really you should have just given away this pile of cr*p to who ever would pay for shipping to get it out of your way and even then it would have barely been worth the money to ship it! Dishonest people like you make it a crap shoot to buy things online, be honest call a turd a turd not the "baddest" savage anywhere.

oh and by the way you are in serious need of some schooling on the English language, i here Hooked on Phonics works great you should look into it.

Actually it was quite "bad" just not in a good way
csb510 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM
  #44  
Tech Master
iTrader: (118)
 
harry697's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: south jersey
Posts: 1,877
Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default

I bet with a good 2-pound hammer and a little elbow grease, that steaming heap of garbage will look just like the original ad pics.

The pics that the buyer posted look like what's left over after you overhaul an abused Savage during the winter months. That stuff belongs in a recycling bin, not in a box on it's way to a new owner!
harry697 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 03:18 PM
  #45  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (21)
 
nitrosevers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: post falls,id
Posts: 560
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by csb510 View Post
Actually it was quite "bad" just not in a good way
good point sir, touche
nitrosevers is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.