Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Rcjunky2002...read the whole thread, no issue with him. >

Rcjunky2002...read the whole thread, no issue with him.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rcjunky2002...read the whole thread, no issue with him.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I myself have done some deals with this guy and have never had any issues. I started out buying a lot of stuff from him on on eBay and his feedback on there is 100% and I then started buying off him here and still have had no issues. Always ships fast and awesome communication. He also always has added stuff in the deal that was not mentioned in the sale. The op has contacted me seeing that we have made some deals and thought he could get some info but I don't want to get involved. I have lost things in the mail before and it sucks. I feel for the guy but things do happen. Sometimes u just have to accept it i guess. nothing you can do. It's the nature of buying things online.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Are you sure your not him? Your posts seem smelly to m!!!!e
Old 01-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mindcrimes
Are you sure your not him? Your posts seem smelly to m!!!!e
+1
Old 01-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lemonbrisk
I myself have done some deals with this guy and have never had any issues. I started out buying a lot of stuff from him on on eBay and his feedback on there is 100% and I then started buying off him here and still have had no issues. Always ships fast and awesome communication. He also always has added stuff in the deal that was not mentioned in the sale. The op has contacted me seeing that we have made some deals and thought he could get some info but I don't want to get involved. I have lost things in the mail before and it sucks. I feel for the guy but things do happen. Sometimes u just have to accept it i guess. nothing you can do. It's the nature of buying things online.
Would you like to address what's really going on here? Or are we just gonna have to ban your accounts?
Old 01-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Lol why would lemon leave feedback saying "honest guy" when he wasn't even trading, just buying something.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC8daBOMB
Lol why would lemon leave feedback saying "honest guy" when he wasn't even trading, just buying something.
I think you have that a little mixed up. it's ok we know what you mean...
Old 01-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Sometimes u just have to accept it i guess. nothing you can do. It's the nature of buying things online.

Ah, no. There are plenty of things that you can do to protect yourself. If you lost a item in the mail that you paid or traded for would you still have this." oh well", attitude? I think not.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Not that this will help you at all now, but for in the future.

If you both got tracking numbers and shipped UPS (not sure about the other carriers) then exchanged tracking numbers, you could at least gauge the expected weight of the packages. If you get spooked for some reason and don't think that you are going to get what you expected, as long as you call UPS before the package is on the truck for delivery day, request an intercept of the package. I have done this before when I shipped a package to the wrong address one time. UPS did charge me a fee, but I don't remember how much. Under $20 for sure.

This may offer a way safer way to trade in the future.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 136 (99%+)
Default thanks for all the help rctech

Hey guys i really appreciate all the help.i have gone to my local pd and i filed a complaint with the ic3 is there anything else i can do besides driving to vernont and tryin to track him down.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Did you mean Vermont? I know many people from that area.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 136 (99%+)
Default yes i did

Call me on my cell or text 813 294 0185 or pm me and i will give you all the information i have thanks larry
Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lemonbrisk
I myself have done some deals with this guy and have never had any issues.................Sometimes u just have to accept it i guess. nothing you can do. It's the nature of buying things online.
Originally Posted by Slo_E4
Would you like to address what's really going on here? Or are we just gonna have to ban your accounts?
I'm assuming there is an IP match lurking around here...
Old 01-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Just so you all no No im not a scammer. I just got in touch with the buyer of the fg and everything is settled. My ex got my ohone disconnected and i had no way of getting online or contacting him due to my phone being my only means of getting online. I just finaly tonight got my phone back and I have contacted him and resolved the problem. Im goig to be making a claim on it via post office and sending the buyer some money to cover his losses. He himself talked to the mail lady and she told him herself that both trucks had been sent out You can contact him if u need to.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Buyer?
Originally Posted by jasminemy4g63
Does anyone know how to get in touch with this guy.i traded him my losi 2.0 buggy with mmm system.lipo charger and two lipos plus a new flux 2200 system.we agteed to ship at same time even though he had less feedback i thought i could trust him.i sent my stuff out on dec 28th and so did he.i was supposed to reciever An fg stadium truck and a losi raminator.i got the raminator and it was exactly as described but its been three weeks and no fg i talked to him almost everyday and he said it was on the way but for the last week his phone number has been changed and he wont respind to email and ive seen him online but he ignores my emails if anyone knows him or can help in anyway please call larry anytime 813 294 0185 or email [email protected]. u really dont wanna involve the authorities but we are talkin about a lot if money here.any help would be very appreciated.thanks for your time
Looks like a trade involving two cars for his one to me ^^^
Old 01-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Well ya trader.. No we traded the buggy for the fg and the brushless setup as for the losi raminator. It was an honest trade just happened that one of the trucks never got there. But I've talked to the trader today and everything is ok. He himself has talked to the mail lady and she has told him herself that she shipped both trucks out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.