EBAY Buyer Justalittlefaster

Old 01-14-2013, 05:17 PM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
tommy911t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,143
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default EBAY Buyer Justalittlefaster

Ebayer justalittlefaster http://www.ebay.com/sch/justalittlef...&_trksid=p3686

He bought my lot for the $200 buy it now:



Disputed the car's condition. Said it was painted, not polished. He was wrong, but I though I needed to protect myself from bad feedback from a spastic buyer. After many emails back and forth, asking him to try and scratch the "silver paint" off and him refusing saying it was already packed up and he demanded his money, Ebay contacted me to tell me they were siding with him. Bummer, but I could sell it again to soimeone that would appriciate the car and lot. All while maintaining my rating.
Or so I thought.
Here's EVERYTHING he sent back:


Bummer! I didnt even send him a tackle box! Let alone ANY of those tire or motors. But where is the good stuff?!
I let Ebay know. I am expecting nothing from them. Ebay has buyer protection, which is fantastic when not abused for fraud. But it does give any buyer their money in any case.

Thought I'd drag this guys name through the mud in hopes he is avoided and my stuff rots in his shack. I emailed ebay, but am not crossing my fingers with someone that clearly has nothing to lose.

Just a warning that this guy is selling stolen stuff. I would think twice about where he obtaining his parts from.

His paypal name is Judy Tenney
and his shipping name is Barry Franks
Ebay name justalittlefaster
He has items shipped to Fairburn, Georgia

-Tommy
tommy911t is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 06:15 PM
  #2  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (129)
 
devnull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 1,537
Trader Rating: 129 (100%+)
Default

That really stinks man...

Are any of his auctions your stuff? I would let eBay know right away and I am sure they would have to side with you then.
devnull is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM
  #3  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

file dispute with ebay.a friend had this happen to him. the buyer sent back some of the stuff so my friend open a dispute Ebay awarded him some of the money back.

looking at his autcion any of this your stuff he has for sale?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/justalittlef...p2047675.l2562
Graphite07 is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
tommy911t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,143
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
file dispute with ebay.a friend had this happen to him. the buyer sent back some of the stuff so my friend open a dispute Ebay awarded him some of the money back.

looking at his autcion any of this your stuff he has for sale?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/justalittlef...p2047675.l2562
Thanks for the advise. I'll defiantly try and get a hold of Ebay.
So far he is selling the less than desirable items. I'll keep and eye out for my chassis, 410 hyberfet, Mr T modified, six gear tranny and magnum jr w/ receiver. There is of course more, but my post is just to warn others, not to track down used toys.

Stolen from me and now he is selling:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOVAK-DUSTER...-/281047990194

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-ASSO...-/271129467789

WHAT A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!! There... I said it.

RCTech and good guys,

Thanks for the therapy
-Tommy
tommy911t is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 07:14 PM
  #5  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (50)
 
tommy911t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,143
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default The Messages! Crazy Alert!

So, here is where the nightmare all started. I got a message from the buyer.
Direct quotes. He really wrote to someone like this:

IM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE BUGGY ITS NOT LIKE YOU DESCRIBED ASSOME ONE HAS GOT HOLD OF IT WITH SILVER PAINT SPRAY BOMB AND COATED IT THICK TOO. THATS WHY YOU DID NOT SHOW THE BOTTOM AS ITS TERRIBLE.
BARRY

Me-The bottom was shown in the ad.

THE BOTTOM WAS SHOWN BUT IT WAS STATED POLISHED AND ITS PAINTED SILVER
BARRY

Me-The anodizing was polished off. No paint was applied. No disrespect, but you wrong. Item is as described; nothing more, nothing less.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE CAKED PAINT ON THE NOSE YOU CAN SEE IT BETTER IM RETURNING IT

Me-If you attempt to remove the paint, you will find it does not remove. Because there is not any paint on the chassis.
You seem very upset. I am sorry you feel this way.
I have 100% feedback because I do not mislead or lie.

NO PROBLEM AS I SAID IM RETURNING THIS


That is when I got the email from Ebay that the payment was with held and he would be returning the item to me. He was paid today, when the package was signed for by my Fiance.

-Tommy
tommy911t is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 09:04 PM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

file complaint with ebay tell them its stolen from you he did not return it all.
Graphite07 is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 09:52 PM
  #7  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 69
Default

If the first picture you posted was the actual picture used in the original eBay lot listing, you may be able to show ebay/paypal that the scammer has kept and sold (via ebay) your items which should have returned to you. How they may decide, I don't know but I hope the right decision is made. See my attachment... I have circled items in RED of which I believe once belonged to you and the buyer is selling or has sold already. Good luck.
Attached Thumbnails EBAY Buyer Justalittlefaster-19fc5a4a-38bf-4a61-9bca-beb7fe258a35-2962-000003d8fc046432b.jpg  
csb510 is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 PM
  #8  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
nofxnz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 352
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Wow what a scumbag justalittlefaster is!

Last edited by nofxnz; 01-15-2013 at 12:01 AM.
nofxnz is offline  
Old 01-14-2013, 10:03 PM
  #9  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (29)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 473
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tommy911t View Post
So, here is where the nightmare all started. I got a message from the buyer.
Direct quotes. He really wrote to someone like this:

IM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE BUGGY ITS NOT LIKE YOU DESCRIBED ASSOME ONE HAS GOT HOLD OF IT WITH SILVER PAINT SPRAY BOMB AND COATED IT THICK TOO. THATS WHY YOU DID NOT SHOW THE BOTTOM AS ITS TERRIBLE.
BARRY

Me-The bottom was shown in the ad.

THE BOTTOM WAS SHOWN BUT IT WAS STATED POLISHED AND ITS PAINTED SILVER
BARRY

Me-The anodizing was polished off. No paint was applied. No disrespect, but you wrong. Item is as described; nothing more, nothing less.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE CAKED PAINT ON THE NOSE YOU CAN SEE IT BETTER IM RETURNING IT

Me-If you attempt to remove the paint, you will find it does not remove. Because there is not any paint on the chassis.
You seem very upset. I am sorry you feel this way.
I have 100% feedback because I do not mislead or lie.

NO PROBLEM AS I SAID IM RETURNING THIS


That is when I got the email from Ebay that the payment was with held and he would be returning the item to me. He was paid today, when the package was signed for by my Fiance.

-Tommy
That bite's ass dude, sorry to hear about your loss. did you offer return's in your ad? or did you offer it as is? no returns? i sell from time to time on ebay, but it is getting so out of control im considering stopping. it appear's it isnt a good idea to offer it as a "lot" and peice it out like all the other's. To many dishonest people out there trying to get somthing for nothing.
Teamgimpy72 is offline  
Old 01-15-2013, 12:05 AM
  #10  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
nofxnz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 352
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by csb510 View Post
If the first picture you posted was the actual picture used in the original eBay lot listing, you may be able to show ebay/paypal that the scammer has kept and sold (via ebay) your items which should have returned to you. How they may decide, I don't know but I hope the right decision is made. See my attachment... I have circled items in RED of which I believe once belonged to you and the buyer is selling or has sold already. Good luck.
yip get all your facts together with marked out clear evidence like csb510 has done and start a case with ebay. Looking at the photo he hasnt givin back hardly anything! and stolen at least half of your stuff
nofxnz is offline  
Old 01-15-2013, 05:47 AM
  #11  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,709
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

this feedback section is for rctech deals only not for ebay
Marcos.J is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.