Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
JOSH MILLIREN 1 Strikes again......... >

JOSH MILLIREN 1 Strikes again.........

JOSH MILLIREN 1 Strikes again.........

Old 10-03-2012, 06:17 AM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 312
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default JOSH MILLIREN 1 Strikes again.........

Stay away from this guy. Screwed me out of $75.00 for a buggy that he never sent. Full of lies and excuses. Pay-pal claim open until resolved.
shockripple is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 AM
  #2  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (38)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Folkston, Ga
Posts: 551
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by shockripple View Post
Stay away from this guy. Screwed me out of $75.00 for a buggy that he never sent. Full of lies and excuses. Pay-pal claim open until resolved.
I've seen his name around. Thanks for posting to let honest posters know not to deal with this guy. I hope you get it worked out. I know it's exciting to buy something and be all worked up anticipating it's arrival and then it never arrives and your out of the money.
"WormGrunter" is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:05 PM
  #3  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

read this

maybe he will refund you also.

now watch his friend jump and say i race with him he is a nice guy, i dont know whats going on with him. what his friend said in this thread started on him.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...iar-thief.html
Graphite07 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
  #4  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 69
Default

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
read this

maybe he will refund you also.

now watch his friend jump and say i race with him he is a nice guy, i dont know whats going on with him. what his friend said in this thread started on him.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...iar-thief.html
I find it funny how someone always comes in to defend or say he is a friend so this may just be a misunderstanding. Like that helps the victim in any way. Hell I could say the same thing...this is the internet, it means nothing.
csb510 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM
  #5  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by csb510 View Post
I find it funny how someone always comes in to defend or say he is a friend so this may just be a misunderstanding. Like that helps the victim in any way. Hell I could say the same thing...this is the internet, it means nothing.
i do not know him i am not his friend!! i was saying if you read in the other thread some one jumped in and defended him..
Graphite07 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 04:08 PM
  #6  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 69
Default

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
i do not know him i am not his friend!! i was saying if you read in the other thread some one jumped in and defended him..
I know. I was adding my own opinion.
csb510 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 05:22 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by csb510 View Post
I know. I was adding my own opinion.
ok cool!! some people never learn. why can't people get a job and save money for what they want.
Graphite07 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:54 AM
  #8  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 312
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

It just sucks when people do this. I was buying this buggy for my son. He saw the pictures and everything and was so excited until it never came. I guess at least this will be a good example for him of how not to live his life. I gave this guy every opportunity to refund my money and I would just walk away. As soon as he said it shipped but he didn't have shipping info because the printer at the post office was broken, I knew something was up. Oh, to any mods that view this, I have a ton of lies and excuses regarding this transaction in my pm box. You are more than welcome to view them.
shockripple is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:07 AM
  #9  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,288
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

He's gone, read my post in the other thread..

3 strikes, you're out....and I hate baseball.
racer1812 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 08:25 AM
  #10  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 312
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
He's gone, read my post in the other thread..

3 strikes, you're out....and I hate baseball.
Sorry for not seeing your other post sooner racer. I just want to thank you and all the other mods for your service to the r/c community and this great site. I have always loved rc tech and this a very good example of why. Thank you for all you do.
shockripple is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.