R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   JOSH MILLIREN 1... liar & thief (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/666032-josh-milliren-1-liar-thief.html)

Bubba1966 09-30-2012 08:54 AM

JOSH MILLIREN 1... liar & thief

made a deal to buy a esc from him. sent the money and never got item contacted him. gave me a story he is
working crazy hours at work.
would give some kind of story everytime.
when he would very slowy if at all answer my pm's

Don't buy anything from this guy!!!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...hless-esc.html

rob martin 09-30-2012 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Bubba1966 (Post 11270516)
made a deal to buy a esc from him. sent the money and never got item contacted him. gave me a story he is
working crazy hours at work.
would give some kind of story everytime.
when he would very slowy if at all answer my pm's

Don't buy anything from this guy!!!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...hless-esc.html

Strange as i race with this guy and he is super nice and ive down buisness with him before:( Not sure what happened in this case..:(:( hOpefully u get your speedo!!!!!

Graphite07 09-30-2012 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by rob martin (Post 11270589)
Strange as i race with this guy and he is super nice and ive down buisness with him before:( Not sure what happened in this case..:(:( hOpefully u get your speedo!!!!!

paypal claim keep it open do not close until you get refund or the item. people are quick to defend their friends ohh i race with him....who cares he stole money from another forum member, until he makes it right he is a SCAMMER AND THEY ALL HAVE THE LAME EXCUSE. i been working crazy hours ((LMAO)) you can box it up print postage thru paypal place box in mail box. next excuse will be i do not have a box or tape or no time to go to the PO.but he has time to race as his friend stated i race with him all the time. so he has time to ship it out. MOST P/O are open on saturdays from 8am to 12 pm.

1.paypal claim
2.negative feedback
3.let everyone know he is a scammer.

racer1812 09-30-2012 01:20 PM

I had an issue with him before anyone else did. $10 item never arrived, I brought it up to him, agreed to wait a few more days at which point he refunded my money. At the time there was no reason for me to think it wasn't a legit USPS issue.

I've sent him a PM with a link to this thread, OP did YOU??

rob martin 09-30-2012 03:26 PM

I'm not defending him by any means.....I totally agree with u...if he did it to me I wd be just as mad..its shocking to me that he would act in this manner cause he's seems to b a good dude.thats all.

JOSH MILLIREN 1 09-30-2012 03:55 PM

pm sent bubba

JOSH MILLIREN 1 09-30-2012 03:56 PM

and not everyone lives on a computer either some ppl have lives sorry i dont answer you the second you pm me i dont have a computer screen in my head

Graphite07 09-30-2012 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by JOSH MILLIREN 1 (Post 11271728)
and not everyone lives on a computer either some ppl have lives sorry i dont answer you the second you pm me i dont have a computer screen in my head

i have a life!! every item i sell goes out the same day or next morning.

catogtp 09-30-2012 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Graphite07 (Post 11271746)

Ditto

Seller has time to make up stories but not to ship out items. Not having time to ship is the most common excuse given from deadbeat sellers. You got called out so you have to live with it.

Print a label at home at 2am. Drop it off at post office on your way to work. They don't even have to be open for you to drop it off. Their lobby should have a large drop box with an opening big enough for any priority mail boxes they have.

hotrod87 09-30-2012 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Graphite07 (Post 11271746)

Originally Posted by catogtp (Post 11271969)
Ditto

Seller has time to make up stories but not to ship out items. Not having time to ship is the most common excuse given from deadbeat sellers. You got called out so you have to live with it.

Print a label at home at 2am. Drop it off at post office on your way to work. They don't even have to be open for you to drop it off. Their lobby should have a large drop box with an opening big enough for any priority mail boxes they have.

Same here unless its late Saturday then it'll be Monday. Unless other arrangements are made.

LaTuFu 10-01-2012 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by JOSH MILLIREN 1 (Post 11271728)

If you don't have time to complete a transaction properly, then please don't take the time to collect money from other people.

It takes no more time to box up an item and print a shipping label than it does to log into your paypal account and see the money in your account.

JOSH MILLIREN 1 10-01-2012 12:16 PM

sent him the money i owe him so everybody can settle down now please!

Graphite07 10-01-2012 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by JOSH MILLIREN 1 (Post 11275062)

Awesome i am glad to hear it :) you made the right choice. see how easy that was.

TZap 10-02-2012 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by LaTuFu (Post 11273877)
If you don't have time to complete a transaction properly, then please don't take the time to collect money from other people.

It takes no more time to box up an item and print a shipping label than it does to log into your paypal account and see the money in your account.

well said!

shockripple 10-03-2012 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by JOSH MILLIREN 1 (Post 11275062)

What about the $75.00 you screwed me out of. I ain't gonna settle down until I get my money and you are banned. Stay away from this guy, full of lies and broken promises. Pay-pal claim is open and He won't respond. What a piece of belly button lint.