Like Tree5Likes

Tired of all the negative so........

Reply

Old 09-19-2012, 10:03 PM
  #31  
Tech Master
iTrader: (54)
 
nhmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new hampshire
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

ahhhh welllll here is my list of people i have done multiple deals with...
And may i say...When you meet GOOD people and have the common interest in a HOBBY its great to be able to give that person a text/call and ask a question and vice versa...Doesnt matter if they are on the other side of the country....

that hotrod guy that started the damn post
paintchip
coilwolf
petergeorge
truckdrivinsob
alwayswin
again these are people that i talk to alot about the hobby.....hell we give eachother alot of bs to.

Last edited by nhmade; 09-20-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: forgot something
nhmade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:10 PM
  #32  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (436)
 
paintchip31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,845
Trader Rating: 436 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nhmade View Post
ahhhh welllll here is my list of people i have done multiple deals with...
And may i say...When you meet GOOD people and have the common interest in a HOBBY its great to be able to give that person a text/call and ask a question and vice versa...Doesnt matter if they are on the other side of the country....

that hotrod guy that started the damn post
paintchip
coilwolf
petergeorge
truckdrivinsob

again these are people that i talk to alot about the hobby.....hell we give eachother alot of bs to.
Yeah just don't call you the day you find out your old lady is pregnant you may get yelled at and blamed even if you live hundreds of miles away! That is what you get for making fun of how many kids I have LOL:l ol:
paintchip31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:26 PM
  #33  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

Originally Posted by paintchip31 View Post
Yeah just don't call you the day you find out your old lady is pregnant you may get yelled at and blamed even if you live hundreds of miles away! That is what you get for making fun of how many kids I have LOL:l ol:
and on the phone it sounds much worse with his accent
alwayswin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:32 PM
  #34  
Tech Master
iTrader: (54)
 
nhmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new hampshire
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by alwayswin View Post
and on the phone it sounds much worse with his accent
Comedy hour huh...lol....
nhmade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:34 PM
  #35  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nhmade View Post


Comedy hour huh...lol....
LOL, just kiddin bud!!
alwayswin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:19 PM
  #36  
Tech Lord
Thread Starter
iTrader: (252)
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 11,090
Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default

Oh I so wanna type something but I won't. Lol.
Jared86 again.
hotrod87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:55 PM
  #37  
Tech Master
iTrader: (54)
 
nhmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new hampshire
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by alwayswin View Post
and on the phone it sounds much worse with his accent
Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
Oh I so wanna type something but I won't. Lol.
Jared86 again.
Originally Posted by paintchip31 View Post
Yeah just don't call you the day you find out your old lady is pregnant you may get yelled at and blamed even if you live hundreds of miles away! That is what you get for making fun of how many kids I have LOL:l ol:
i wanna type alot to you guys!!!!
but it would involve a sensor button.
nhmade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:40 PM
  #38  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nhmade View Post
i wanna type alot to you guys!!!!
but it would involve a sensor button.
oh boy, please dont call me about the laptop....LMAO
alwayswin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:43 PM
  #39  
Tech Master
iTrader: (54)
 
nhmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new hampshire
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by alwayswin View Post
oh boy, please dont call me about the laptop....LMAO
nhmade is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:46 PM
  #40  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

OK, ill make another drink and plan on being up all night....LMAO
alwayswin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:19 PM
  #41  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (436)
 
paintchip31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,845
Trader Rating: 436 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by alwayswin View Post
OK, ill make another drink and plan on being up all night....LMAO
paintchip31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:07 PM
  #42  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (80)
 
chazekxt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ks
Posts: 4,309
Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)
Thumbs up same

Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
You guys mentioned most of mine already, so...

+1
same here
chazekxt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:56 PM
  #43  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (40)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 298
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default sigh

well, this would be a great idea if there were criteria for being on this list, but when you put people on it with negative multiple feedback marks, the credibility goes in the toilet.

Anyone can recommend anyone into infinity

Nice try but I wont consult your list, thanks for trying.
TZap is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:13 PM
  #44  
Tech Lord
Thread Starter
iTrader: (252)
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 11,090
Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default

As has been said before do some research before you buy sell or trade with someone. I was only hoping for others to post good things about good people. About 1/4 or so of the people I have dealt with I am still in contact with on a weekly or so basis. About the same amount I have done anywhere between 2 to 6 deals with. Again not a be all end all list. Just a good deal list.
Thank you
Rod[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
hotrod87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:43 PM
  #45  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (38)
 
Oasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: * Sin Cal *
Posts: 10,478
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TZap View Post
well, this would be a great idea if there were criteria for being on this list, but when you put people on it with negative multiple feedback marks, the credibility goes in the toilet.

Anyone can recommend anyone into infinity

Nice try but I wont consult your list, thanks for trying.
+1..
Oasis is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service