why dont people leave feedback

Old 09-05-2012, 08:09 PM
  #1  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (64)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ohio
Posts: 594
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default why dont people leave feedback

This is just a question but the last 7 deals i have done on this site not one of them have left me feedback. I have left them all feedback but i guess it takes to long and people must be real busy these days to spend 30sec of there time to leave a small note. And everyone i have done business with was happy with what they got. Stop being lazy people and take a little time to say thanks for the nice car or what ever it is
nofinger rc8be is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:12 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (56)
 
kman16jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa,Fl.
Posts: 4,016
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nofinger rc8be View Post
This is just a question but the last 7 deals i have done on this site not one of them have left me feedback. I have left them all feedback but i guess it takes to long and people must be real busy these days to spend 30sec of there time to leave a small note. And everyone i have done business with was happy with what they got. Stop being lazy people and take a little time to say thanks for the nice car or what ever it is
I usually ask them if they havent,i dont wait i just ask just incase they have forgot.
kman16jr is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:21 PM
  #3  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (252)
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 11,090
Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default

I never ask.
1 people forget
2 people are lazy
3 people don't care
Pick one . I gave up trying to figure it out. I leave feedback and then move on. I also won't deal again with someone again if they don't leave feedback. I feel its a lack of respect.
hotrod87 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:25 PM
  #4  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

Now a days on here you are better off without the feedback!!!! even if your items where brand new people are still a$$holes!!!!! and lie!
alwayswin is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:25 PM
  #5  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (64)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ohio
Posts: 594
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)
Default

Hotrod you hit the nail on the head my man
nofinger rc8be is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:35 PM
  #6  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (252)
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 11,090
Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default

I may be slow and early 40's but eventually I figure it out.
hotrod87 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 08:46 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (122)
 
HPI-Blitz 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Spokane.WA.
Posts: 2,440
Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
I never ask.
1 people forget
2 people are lazy
3 people don't care
Pick one . I gave up trying to figure it out. I leave feedback and then move on. I also won't deal again with someone again if they don't leave feedback. I feel its a lack of respect.
+1
HPI-Blitz 101 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:12 PM
  #8  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

not that feedback means much here anyway, i have delt with guys with 0 feedback that where better than guys with 50 positive.
alwayswin is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:21 PM
  #9  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (252)
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 11,090
Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default

Can't argue with that but chances are that someone with 50 feedbacks and 100% has proven themselves.Yes feedback is everying on here.

Last edited by hotrod87; 09-05-2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Add
hotrod87 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:27 PM
  #10  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
Can't argue with that but chances are that someone with 50 feedbacks and 100% has proven themselves.Yes feedback is everying on here.
i disagree. someone with 100% feedback can run into hard times and take advantage of that and start ripping people off. have seen it a thousand times! feedback means nothing. just people's opinion like everything else internet related. and half the time their buddies are the ones leaving feedback. been doing online deals since online was a real option and have seen it all
alwayswin is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:35 PM
  #11  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (252)
 
hotrod87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kalispell Mt
Posts: 11,090
Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)
Default

Haven't dealt with me yet have you? I'm not saying what you're saying can't and doesn't happen but chances are people with higher and good feedback are a better bet. Nobody wants less than 100% feedback. Everyone has there own opinion.
hotrod87 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:46 PM
  #12  
Suspended
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hotrod87 View Post
Haven't dealt with me yet have you? I'm not saying what you're saying can't and doesn't happen but chances are people with higher and good feedback are a better bet. Nobody wants less than 100% feedback. Everyone has there own opinion.
i might have.....ill have to check, sent you pm
alwayswin is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 10:32 PM
  #13  
Tech Master
iTrader: (95)
 
Tran901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Memphis, Tn
Posts: 1,649
Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Default

i have left feedback for people last 2-3 transactions....no return...i just move on....i usually wont deal with them again
Tran901 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:10 AM
  #14  
Tech Master
iTrader: (54)
 
nhmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: new hampshire
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by alwayswin View Post
i might have.....ill have to check, sent you pm
nhmade is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
  #15  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,564
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

The feedback system is a joke , half the time people are afraid to leave feedback because they are in fear of getting a negative , i think IB should get rid of the feedback feature
Marcos.J is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.