Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Raven87. Ignored PM's and lied about shipping. >

Raven87. Ignored PM's and lied about shipping.

Raven87. Ignored PM's and lied about shipping.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default Raven87. Ignored PM's and lied about shipping.

Raven87 is NOT to be trusted.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ted-rc18r.html

I paid for the car on 08/06/12. A day later I asked for a tracking number. My request was ignored.

I emailed 2 more times, then a few days later, he said he would pm me the tracking number in (1 sec). No tracking number.

He claimed to have shipped it out the next day, 08/07/12. I waited. Still no tracking number after 3 days.

On 08/17/12, I filed a claim with paypal. Next day I got a PM from raven87 swearing that he had shipped, but did not get a tracking number.

Got a refund from paypal.

On 08/20/12, received package from raven87. Postage was purchased on 08/17/12, same day I filed a claim with paypal.

So, raven87 NEVER shipped the package, even after numerous PM's asking for the tracking number. It was only when I filed a claim, and threatened legal action, was when I got him to ship it out.

The refund is still pending on my paypal account, he sent it as an e-check so he can deny payment of it anytime. If it goes through, which is scheduled on Tuesday, I will send the funds back to him.

Here is a picture of the postage:

Raven87. Ignored PM's and lied about shipping.-capture.jpg
Old 08-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just my 2cents but why did you make another post about the same thing. Yes he may have only sent the package after you filed a claim but you got a refund already. Just let it go. No need to make another thread about the same issue.
Old 08-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Tech Master

Why would you defend someone that lies like that? I don't get some people...

Was he going to keep lying to me until I just gave up so he could keep my money and steal from me? Wtf is wrong with you?
Old 08-21-2012, 12:34 AM
No9
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mattjk View Post
Why would you defend someone that lies like that? I don't get some people...

Was he going to keep lying to me until I just gave up so he could keep my money and steal from me? Wtf is wrong with you?
How is he defending the guy? You should not have started another thread.
The best thing to do would have been to pm a moderator asking for the original thread to be reopened due to the topic not being resolved .
You also have stated that the refund is due to go through on tuesday so you have jumped the gun already .
No one here will defend anyone in the wrong and the member above did not deserve the way you replied .
Old 08-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Tech Master

He's telling me to just let it go, like what raven did was OK. hypn0t1q79's only criticism was that I shouldn't have started a new thread, just like you. Like reposting is worse than lying and trying to rip someone off.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You had a deal gone bad you did the right thing with the first thread and im assuming you have atleast left neutral feed back if not negative. I am in no way defending anyone. But why make another thread about it. Im sure had you pmd a mod they would have reopened the old thread so you.could update it. I don't see why it got locked in the first place but 1 deal 1 thread.

Say what ever you want about my responses. Im not posting here to make friends in the trader section. Im just telling it how it is. Chalk it up to a bad expirence leave proper feedback id you haven't and let it go. If someone else deals with him its not your fault they didn't do some digging.

Last edited by Hypn0t1q79; 08-21-2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Phones dont type well
Old 08-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hypn0t1q79 View Post
Just my 2cents but why did you make another post about the same thing. Yes he may have only sent the package after you filed a claim but you got a refund already. Just let it go. No need to make another thread about the same issue.
+1

And why haven't you left feedback?