Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE!---- >

!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE!----

!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE!----

Old 08-16-2012, 01:15 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 316 (100%+)

Let it go guys, I actually filed with paypal to give him his money back as soon as I received the transponder, but he closed the case and cut into the transponder before they could finish my side of the claim. And im still willing to refund him the cost of the wire. So he will be receiving money to replace the cord..

MODS, Please close this thread--
Old 08-17-2012, 05:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Overtorqued
How ironic. The only response that matters is from the buyer, seller, and mods. Yet I'm somehow obligated to comply with requests from "the peanut gallery" for pics of something that is none of their business. Why do you think I ignored those requests?

It's documented. I have pics. And the seller never asked for any more than the one he posted here. In addition, the seller has maintained from the start that I did the damage, so what good would pics do?

Like I said, I'm new here so I'm automatically wrong. That's cool...I'm done with this. Think whatever you want to kids, the above post just proves my point.
I definitely could have worded it better now that I read your response. It was two separate thoughts by me and poorly combined into one paragraph.

The seller posted the thread saying he wanted opinions. We commented. You chimed in. We said, "give us some more pics of the damage". You went off crying about how you are automatically wrong then took your ball and went home. We were trying to see your side of the story but you didn't share any more evidence than the one pic the seller posted(which you stated you have). Even so, it really doesn't matter. You aren't obligated to prove anything to us. The only people that matter in this transaction are the buyer, seller, and moderators. Notice I said transaction, I said nothing about the actual thread we are posting in now. We can post all we want, try to help the situation even, but does it really matter? It has no bearing on what you or the seller did in this transaction.

We are a social being. We try to resolve conflict in an appropriate manner. I'm sorry you didn't see it that way.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by k1ller rc
Let it go guys, I actually filed with paypal to give him his money back as soon as I received the transponder, but he closed the case and cut into the transponder before they could finish my side of the claim. And im still willing to refund him the cost of the wire. So he will be receiving money to replace the cord..

MODS, Please close this thread--
End of story