R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   What should I do and your opinions! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/653336-what-should-i-do-your-opinions.html)

HPI-Blitz 101 08-16-2012 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by 2slantedeyes (Post 11101189)
One thing is for sure "you waiting for him to cool down" is not cool. I dont think he will and I love my rcs and he traded his and he got nothing...... wow I would be steaming. I think you should send his back or at least pay for half. IMO!

You missed the the update.
He got the truck!
But I never got what was supposed to be included.

romian14 08-16-2012 02:00 PM

I say just drop it, and let it be a lesson learned...

HPI-Blitz 101 08-16-2012 02:06 PM

What is your suggestion on feed back?

dubum 08-16-2012 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by HPI-Blitz 101 (Post 11101443)
What is your suggestion on feed back?

Leave some, it's supposed to be important!

HPI-Blitz 101 08-17-2012 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by dubum (Post 11103242)
Leave some, it's supposed to be important!

I meant more what type.Nag Neutral Positive?
Thanks

dubum 08-17-2012 10:19 PM

It's on you!

Nobody can or should decide that, but you. Their is always a threat of a retaliation feedback, but it is what it is and most people can see past that.

Good luck

HPI-Blitz 101 08-17-2012 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by dubum (Post 11106699)
Nobody can or should decide that, but you. Their is always a threat of a retaliation feedback, but it is what it is and most people can see past that.

Good luck

In other words do I deserve a pos or a Nag in your opinion?
I don't need a Nag I only have 15 Feed back and I wanted to know if I left Nag or Neutral and he retaliated would a mod bother to remove it?
Thanks!

racer1812 08-17-2012 11:14 PM

I would look at it.

Have you made him aware that you started this thread? If no, I ask why not? I don't like to only see one side of a story. Many times the situation takes a full 180.

HPI-Blitz 101 08-17-2012 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 11106765)
I would look at it.

Have you made him aware that you started this thread? If no, I ask why not? I don't like to only see one side of a story. Many times the situation takes a full 180.

I have not told him I started this thread.Reason why is because I didn't want to sound like I was threatening him and give him a chance.
For now I am not happy with the trade but,I really can't make him do anything and he isn't willing to make things right or respond to my last PM asking him about custom fee if he had to pay it and about his accusation that my truck was messed up and stuff after I told him how I felt about the trade on my end and he had already told me he was happy with it.
I for one know most of what he told me was not true.
My ??
Should I PM him and show him this thread?
Should I PM you some of our last PMs?
Because I feel like he is changing the story and lying and not being honest with me.
But,wants again like you said it is hard for you to know for certain because you do not know the whole situation.
Thanks!

greggreg2011 08-18-2012 01:26 AM

its real simple. let it go or leave neg. feedback for others to see.

you WILL NOT get anywhere yakin on a thread

racer1812 08-18-2012 07:59 AM

Leave appropriate feedback. If things didn't arrive as described, missing, and he acknowledges that there are issues and isn't willing to try and resolve them then a negative would be understandable.

Customs fees are his problem, and he should know that. Not your problem

It's only fair to make the other party aware of these types of threads.

HPI-Blitz 101 08-18-2012 08:55 AM

So I made him aware that I started this thread.
I am still willing to work with him.
racer1812 thank you!

mharding1993 08-18-2012 09:22 AM

Yeah im the dude he traded with and the desl was a little bit shady from the start. Ive learned a big lesson from it. The whole customs fee issue has bedn resolved. They returned the fee to me via check. Ive bought a ton of stuff of this site before and theyve all been high valued items, two mamba max pro system, 2 slash 4x4, an rc8 as well as lipos. Ive never once been charged a customs fee. I toke that up with customs as it had nothing to do with the seller. The sc10 i sent him came with 2 solid diffs, the ball bearing one and the stock gear one. I honestly thought the trade was equal as it could have gotten. His truck came and it was as he described except for the both was held together with packing tape and there was two large holes cut in it for im not even sure what. The body wont be being used regardless the diff it the slash was gummed up and there was shavings of the inside case everywhere as well as busted bearings everywhere. All small stuff i know but 3 or 4 small things add up to be a big thing. He can go buy a new body for 36 bucks which is what i had to do plus he got a metal gear servo where as i had to buy one. The highlight of the trade was the mip cvds i was supposed to be getfing. These ended up being the crappy c cvds. Also lack of communication. Its not a big deal in my opinion. Both of us can take a lesson from it and move on. As for him missing race nights im sorry but my nearest hobby shop is 300 kms away and the only track in my province is in my backyard that i paid two grand to bulid. And as for me only buying in canada that wont happen because canada is useless for rc. Go take a look at the forum rccanada.ca the amount of quality items found on this site is met no where else on the internet.

HPI-Blitz 101 08-18-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by mharding1993 (Post 11107719)
Yeah im the dude he traded with and the desl was a little bit shady from the start. Ive learned a big lesson from it. The whole customs fee issue has bedn resolved. They returned the fee to me via check. Ive bought a ton of stuff of this site before and theyve all been high valued items, two mamba max pro system, 2 slash 4x4, an rc8 as well as lipos. Ive never once been charged a customs fee. I toke that up with customs as it had nothing to do with the seller. The sc10 i sent him came with 2 solid diffs, the ball bearing one and the stock gear one. I honestly thought the trade was equal as it could have gotten. His truck came and it was as he described except for the both was held together with packing tape and there was two large holes cut in it for im not even sure what. The body wont be being used regardless the diff it the slash was gummed up and there was shavings of the inside case everywhere as well as busted bearings everywhere. All small stuff i know but 3 or 4 small things add up to be a big thing. He can go buy a new body for 36 bucks which is what i had to do plus he got a metal gear servo where as i had to buy one. The highlight of the trade was the mip cvds i was supposed to be getfing. These ended up being the crappy c cvds. Also lack of communication. Its not a big deal in my opinion. Both of us can take a lesson from it and move on. As for him missing race nights im sorry but my nearest hobby shop is 300 kms away and the only track in my province is in my backyard that i paid two grand to bulid. And as for me only buying in canada that wont happen because canada is useless for rc. Go take a look at the forum rccanada.ca the amount of quality items found on this site is met no where else on the internet.

HI,Sorry about the bearings and diff I honestly didn't know.
Almost all My bearings were shot in the front and the NIP diff you said you included in the truck had like hardened red stuff in it and is pretty much shot and the ball diff you said needed a rebuild.
But what about the tires?
O and thank you very much for leaving positive feed back and trying to talk things over on here.

mharding1993 08-18-2012 09:49 AM

I just left the hpi blitz guy positive feedback because there was no reason to give him negative. The trader himself was an honest guy and the customs fee was not his fault as i stated. Whether he wants to leave a negative feedback on my profile doesnt bother me. We both ended up with trucks that need work so well both put the work into them and be done with it. Going back and forth about this other nonsense does nothing. This guy was great to deal with and thats all the forum needs to know. The lack of communication between both of us was our own problems. We both still have our familys and no body got shot or anything so we can move on and enjoy the hobby.