Anyone else have problems

Old 08-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Anyone else have problems

With Kershaw Designs? I bought the 700 Revolver motor, 23T pinion and the E-Savage Motor Plate from him on the 31st of July, he gave me a tracking number and stated that it was shipped. I looked at the info on 1st Aug and said it was accepted in Aurora, CO. I checked the tracking info every so often, guess what? still said in Aurora, CO. I used USPS website to track it and it said delivery expected on the 3rd Aug. Well Mon the 6 Aug rolls around, thats right you guessed it, no package. Finally on Wed the 8 Aug I had to track down the post office that had my item and talk to the manager there on where it was, finally more tracking info has been posted on it and now the est delivery is on the 10 Aug, we'll see if that happens, not holding my breath if it doesn't get here then

P.S. I emailed him 3 times about this and no reply back, DEF someone I will NEVER DO buisness with again, he doesn't even care to reply to emails or even get off his lazy butt to help track the item

End of rant
Old 08-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lou...an-fisher.html

http://www.rctech.net/forum/chat-lou...w-desgins.html

You actually seem to have had the better experience overall. He did ship it, the post office seems to have dropped the ball on this one. Although, considering what others have gone through, I'll never purchase anything from there.

This is on his website, in the "about" section. Which is not very hard to find.

Kershaw Designs is owned and operated by Dan Fischer. Dan is a full-time physics instructor at a comprehensive tech school in south centeral PA and has been designing, producing, and marketing the products under the Kershaw Designs name since 2002. The long waiting period for parts and cars comes from parts being fabricated only on weekends and school vacations. During the summer, when school is out, wait times drop dramatically. One look at all of the unique and innovative products and most people don't mind the wait.
Being that it's summer, that's probably why he shipped yours out so quick, but again, it seems the post office goofed this one up.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Suspended

I see where your coming from about usps, but 3 emails and me having to call colorado from georgia, c'mon, he could atleast go there and find out why, but anyways I guess when he states "In Stock" that means their not made yet

Oh well, Ill see if I get it on the 10th
Old 08-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Suspended

Wow, so I get the motor today, suprisingly the motor doesn't work, is this guy serious? Hooked everything up and all the motor does is just whine, pinion doesn't even turn, what the heck?
Old 08-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Suspended

Well I got it working, so I guess all is good now
Old 08-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Dude, your rant is with USPS, not Kershaw.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Suspended

For one quit watching "Dude, where's my car" bc I'm not a dude
Two it's my rant, it'll be with whoever I want it to be with, certainly if the package hasn't even left the place I dropped it off within my hometown a week later
Three u don't like my rant, take ur business elsewhere and stay out of my thread
Old 08-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Actually LaTuFu is correct, and your attitude sucks. I would recommend you change it.

And technically unless you own IB, no thread is "my thread".
Old 08-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Suspended

I recommend, hahaha
Same to u, and I don't go around posting BS in your threads, End Of Discussion!
Mods delete this thread, bc some of us think we own the world and can say whatever they want about anything at all
Old 08-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed the Super Mod part of my profile, maybe you want to make another post.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bravopapa88 View Post
I recommend, hahaha
Same to u, and I don't go around posting BS in your threads, End Of Discussion!
Mods delete this thread, bc some of us think we own the world and can say whatever they want about anything at all

some of us being you? you blamed kershaw for a mistake you made...not being able to hook a motor up right...isn't that pretty much ABC?

so your not a DUDE? your name has PAPA in it...im confused..." is this a magic show?" haha

btw, don't get on racers bad side....you must have not seen whats under his name..
Old 08-11-2012, 06:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed the Super Mod part of my profile, maybe you want to make another post.
Bingo!
I thought someone had a good reason why not to do business with KD at first sentence. I like to keep up with companies and bad/negative experiences just to know what and when to be wary of them.
To OP, I've had the same thing happen before, package get lost in transit, but it truly is out of the shippers control, the carrier is to blame. Maybe he didn't reply because of that, and is otherwise too busy fabricating and getting peoples orders out on time just like yours. Even still, wouldn't really take long for him to simply say "Contact carrier, nothing I can do, sorry". He did what he was paid to though, following up after a purchase/shipped product is just a bonus nowadays.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Suspended

Tran, im assuming Johnny right? my first and last name initial is BP, hence the Bravo and Papa in the phenotic alphabet, dummy
Old 08-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Tran, im assuming Johnny right? my first and last name initial is BP, hence the Bravo and Papa in the phenotic alphabet, dummy
No need for name calling ,You are gone find another rc forum and try to amuse someone else
Old 08-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

I would say you have no right to call someone a dummy considering your lack of comprehension inside this very thread. You need a serious attitude adjustment sir. You're not gonna last too long here, if you keep up that attitude.

Edit- See, Marcos got you before I could even post.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.