Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Anyone know William Marino! Deal gone bad for me. >

Anyone know William Marino! Deal gone bad for me.

Anyone know William Marino! Deal gone bad for me.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip View Post
If it is MrgGoo on here, he has an ad up with an 8ight that includes an OS engine which he lists as "sold" now. I assume he sent you pics to see if it's the same one in this ad?
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...i-firesto.html
Yes....this is the same guy. My buddy adam said he send him the same pictures.

So yes..... william marino is MrgGoo
Old 08-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alwayswin View Post
Yes....this is the same guy. My buddy adam said he send him the same pictures.

So yes..... william marino is MrgGoo
Have you tried to contact him via PM? Better yet, have you been able to communicate at all with him since shipping your item?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
Have you tried to contact him via PM? Better yet, have you been able to communicate at all with him since shipping your item?
Its not me. I was my friend adam who sent him a 1500.00 tablet for his rtr losi buggy and extras. William said when he rrceives tablet he will ship out buggy. According to tracking and sig confirmation he got it yesterday. His communication is very poor. Expecially for a high dollar deal. Might me differnt if it was 100 bucks or less. Hope he sends adam his proof of shipping today
Old 08-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alwayswin View Post
Its not me. I was my friend adam who sent him a 1500.00 tablet for his rtr losi buggy and extras. William said when he rrceives tablet he will ship out buggy. According to tracking and sig confirmation he got it yesterday. His communication is very poor. Expecially for a high dollar deal. Might me differnt if it was 100 bucks or less. Hope he sends adam his proof of shipping today
So now is not you it was your friend a deal that was done ever text .? Does your friend have a username here? If so why isn't he posting? This thread is done