Lesson learned!!!

Old 08-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alwayswin
Well shipped my end today. But he replied he dint have time of course. Just like the first time!
thats wild... i definitely wont do any business with this guy. thanks for your posts, i am sorry you had to go through all of this for our sake though.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Super Moderator

I would at least give him neutral feedback
Old 08-03-2012, 04:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

[QUOTE=turbo4age;11049987]thats wild... i definitely wont do any business with this guy. thanks for your posts, i am sorry you had to go through all of this for our sake though.[/QUOTE

Just recieved confirmation

Last edited by alwayswin; 08-03-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roadrashracing
I would at least give him neutral feedback
I'm not 100% sure, could go either way IMO. On one hand he sent what IMO would be a couple basically junk engines that, based on the pics, obviously aren't going to run well if at all. That would get a negative vote.

On the other hand he was willing to ship the PT back without much, if any hassle. In which case I would give neutral..

I prefer people give negatives for more severe situations. Such as if he had told you. "Go pound sand, I sent you the motors I told you I would."

In the end he made things right by sending your PT back but.....

regardless of your choice I'll deal with any retaliatory feedback.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Suspended

He made things right so i am just going to leave it alone and be happy this is over. I checked tracking and will have monday.

This thread can be closed
Old 08-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

all I can say is that the feedback system only works if people use it, good, bad, or otherwise.....
Old 08-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)

I would leave this thread open until you have the PT IN HAND. He could ship you an empty box for all you know. Once you receive let us know you are satisfied then close the thread. Just my.02
Old 08-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by timannnn6
I would leave this thread open until you have the PT IN HAND. He could ship you an empty box for all you know. Once you receive let us know you are satisfied then close the thread. Just my.02
Good idea!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I can understand the moderator point and is right.

I have positive feedback cause I been a honest seller and buyer. Like I said before I didnt know they was junk engines, If I did I would have never sent them. Why deal someone else problems(I didnt know I had problems with them engines though). Thats the reason I get new engines every year. T

I sent his transponder priority mail and I shipped Thursday and he should have it Saturday. Even though he shipped my stuff first class mail and I should have Monday(I would have sent it parcel post Lol) thats not a big deal.

At the end of the day,which didnt take long, just alittle miscommunication and I sent his transponder back.

I sent pics of the conformation# also.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Tech Master

Well shipped my end today. But he replied he dint have time of course. Just like the first time!
Just noticed this.... Its not like I didnt tell you anything. I text you and told you that I didnt have time(its called communication, other wise you wouldnt know) and that I was off the next day and it will go out in the morning.

You guys are a tuff crowd.... Dont really care to do business on here anymore. I will just keep to track info and just toss used stuff in the trash like I been doing. I was just trying to help out a racer who had limited funds, not trying to beat him. All because I have a life and dont stick by the computer or phone makes me a bad guy huh..... You guys are funny
Old 08-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mikesd1980
I can understand the moderator point and is right.

I have positive feedback cause I been a honest seller and buyer. Like I said before I didnt know they was junk engines, If I did I would have never sent them. Why deal someone else problems(I didnt know I had problems with them engines though). Thats the reason I get new engines every year. T

I sent his transponder priority mail and I shipped Thursday and he should have it Saturday. Even though he shipped my stuff first class mail and I should have Monday(I would have sent it parcel post Lol) thats not a big deal.

At the end of the day,which didnt take long, just alittle miscommunication and I sent his transponder back.

I sent pics of the conformation# also.
And again....Thank you. Im not leaving feedback but is no reason you should not leave positive for me. Their was absolutely nothing wrong with my end of the deal.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

How does sending someone junk "helping" him out?
Old 08-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Tech Master

And again....Thank you. Im not leaving feedback but is no reason you should not leave positive for me. Their was absolutely nothing wrong with my end of the deal.
Undecided. I didnt check the transponder cause I didnt have time to check it and I told you that. I just sent it back.

Money is def not a issue with me. I can buy what I want. If I was trying to beat you, it would have been done. Instead I made it right cause im not like that.

Originally Posted by csb510
How does sending someone junk "helping" him out?
You must didnt read my previous post. Get a life dude! I dont care what feedback is left to be honest. If you didnt read it, I didnt know the engines was junk. I just ran them in March and they ran good.

For the record, I dont run sportsman or open, I run Pro and always in the A-Main.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Suspended

Ok......no need to flame anyone. Weather mikesd1980 knee thew where junk or not he said he would.send transponder back. And he did after a few rude texts i sent him. At first i was very upset. Only because i cant afford to buy new. I have been able to sleep now that he has showed proff of sending it back to me. As far as im concerned this thread can be closed
. I trust that its on its way back.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well I hope it works out for you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.