Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
BIGTACO excellent seller. Stands behind his deal >

BIGTACO excellent seller. Stands behind his deal

BIGTACO excellent seller. Stands behind his deal

Old 07-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default BIGTACO excellent seller. Stands behind his deal

This is not your typical "great transaction" thread.

I want to publicly thank BIGTACO for the great job he did with a transaction we just completed.

I purchased a HW motor & ESC combo from him last week. He shipped very quickly, and the item arrived here in no time.

When I opened it up, the HW program card was in pieces in the box. I tested everything else and they were in good working order, as advertised.

I sent him a quick PM to let him know what happened to the program card, and he immediately responded with an apology and an offer for a partial refund to cover the cost of ordering a new card. We quickly agreed on a reasonable amount, and he issued the refund this morning as promised.

The damage was not his fault, and he moved quickly to make things right. Every commitment he made in every PM he followed through on when he promised.

I just want to give him a big thumbs up and let people know that he is an outstanding seller to work with.