crybabies

Old 07-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Suspended

Default crybabies

i have noticed an un pleasant trend becoming more and more fluent in these thread forums. and mostly becasue there is no accountability for what happens or what is said. and furthermore they usually put one or two stone headed (MODERATORS) so they call them to be what they consider JUDGE AND JURIOR.

Honestly say what you want, talk among yourselves or what ever. But I myself have been scammed on here and have fallen victim to moderator's big head syndrome. And i am sure you will look at my trader this and trader that and say hay you havent done much of anything on here. well honestly after getting scammed from this very site i closed my internet account all together, not to mention my RCTECH membership.

so seriously guys, ill tell you what i have found out the hard way. If you are dealing with a free site that really doesnt back you and you are really dependent on pay pal to retrieve your funds and usually they don't as we have found out. then why wouldnt rc tech step in an do some reimbursment's I mean they have this trader rating bullshit going on and this is what everyone is so so fast to bring up then RC TECH should step up to the plate and start doing some refunds on behalf of these people getting scammed. Especially since they have these Mods that are Judge and Jury. that have the final say. they should have the final ability to pay.

Just Saying
Think what you want
Old 07-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

the MODERATORS do i great job on this site the only one crying is you now. and on e-bay you get scammed too. so your point is how many site do member get scammed on a lot of them it the bad member that do this not the MODERATORS
Old 07-16-2012, 09:01 PM

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Ok so you join a free site, post for free, start threads for free, even sell things for free on here yet you want the site/mods/admins etc etc to pay for you being scammed? Shoot if you find me a free site that does that please tell me because I'd happily join that site in a heart beat..........

I don't see how you can expect this site to pay you back for being scammed especially since by joining you agreed to abide by all the rules and one of them is this site is not responsible for any sale's transactions whether it be good or bad, but it doesn't matter what site you buy from whether it be here, ebay, or even an online store you take the risk of being scammed no matter what. If you don't like it simply buy locally, so that way you have no excuse or reason to whine like you are because it'd be your own fault..........

And you can take that "cry baby" attitude and "go cry me a river" because your not going to get any sympathy from most users on here as well as any of the mod's I'm sure..........
Old 07-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Scamming is unfortunate, but I have to agree that it isn't up to this site, being a free marketplace, to compensate you for scams. You should take that up with the scammer and the proper authorities, which RcTech is not. Otherwise, you are allowing the person scamming you to get more difficult to catch as you spend time telling the wrong people to do something about it.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

same story, two threads, this one's closed.