neg feedback?

Old 07-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Just to get a better understanding, I know you mentioned the seller said he ships same day but did you indicate that you needed it by a certain day so he would expedite the shipping (Friday vs. Monday)? If that was discussed, I would leave neutral feedback. If not and the seller just wasnt able to make it to the post office until monday for whatever reason, and the product is as described, I would leave positive feedback.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 444 (100%+)

Just my 2 cents
But if you get what you paid for in good shape you should leave pos.
Also if he does or does not have a good reason for taking so long to ship you could put in the top line when leaving his feedback that it to longer to ship than stated by seller ! That way he has no reason to leave you neg feedback for being to impatience getting your stuff!
Old 07-09-2012, 05:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

OK, thanks for all the input im going to leave pos feedback if the items in question arrives in said cond.thanks again
Old 07-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Sounds like his communication could have been better, but you also have to realize not everyone is around a computer 24x7, not everyone has fancy smart phones and can reply where ever and when ever. 24-48 hours should be a somewhat acceptable normal response time, some people are very busy or go away on weekends, especially in the summer.

Plus if I am reading this correctly we are talking about a day here, he said he was going to ship it friday and didnt get to ship it until the next day saturday, right? (assuming hes telling the truth) What does the tracking say? I'm guessing since you have a delivery date of the 11th he responding with tracking. It should say the date it was dropped off.

Sounds like a huge over reaction in my book, personally the way it sounds from what you have said it would make me leery of selling you anything, especially because you were on the cusp of giving him negative feedback for shipping a day later then he said he would.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar
Sounds like a huge over reaction in my book, personally the way it sounds from what you have said it would make me leery of selling you anything, especially because you were on the cusp of giving him negative feedback for shipping a day later then he said he would.
+1
Old 07-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Kylar if someone say there going to ship on fridays and they dont respond till monday is a b.s move in my book im not at my computer all the time. All i was sayin if your ad says you ship on fri then ship on fri if you cant simply email the guy and say couldnt get it out today.thats all i wanted he had 3 days to send a 30 second email. I not tryin to be an a@@ but the only thing everyone has to go on around here is your feedback. Mine is low but its 100% i strive to buy/sell/ trade on here as i would wanted to be treated.thats all
Old 07-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Not sure if I have all the facts on this one. But if you pay on the 26th, and he says he will ship on Friday(the 29th), that right there is a 3 day wait, just to ship. THen add the spotty communication and not recieving product until the 11th of this month? SOunds like he didnt ship till the 3rd or most likey the 5th the earliest of this month. USPS flat rate priority only cost $5-9 bucks for most items and thats 2-3 day delivery. Even first class mail in a padded envelope for a buck or 2 normally makes its way across the US in 3-4 days mostly. Same with UPS ground and Fedex ground..........IMO the best the seller should get regardless of item condition is neutral without knowing all the facts. But giving negative feedback I don't think is out of the question either(again, not knowing ALL the facts). I guess it depends on the correspondence between you 2 and what was expected and stated between both of you. But if someone says to me they are going to ship on Friday, and it ends up being delayed significantly, I would expect a courtesy heads up in some fashion, especially if its a high dollar item.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

i thank all of you for your input im going with neutral feedback and explain y i put that not a bad seller but he lacks comm. i bought somestuff sat mornin at 11 is when i sent my paypal and monday i had the item. it went from IN to PA that quick i was shocked. anywho thanks again yall really helped out the situation i think this is the best for the both of us.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

I would do positive.
But yet anyways it was your purchase not mine.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 12slider
i thank all of you for your input im going with neutral feedback and explain y i put that not a bad seller but he lacks comm. i bought somestuff sat mornin at 11 is when i sent my paypal and monday i had the item. it went from IN to PA that quick i was shocked. anywho thanks again yall really helped out the situation i think this is the best for the both of us.
Huh? This doesnt make much sense. If you bought something on Saturday morning and recieved the item the next monday, then what is there to complain about? Alot of confusing posts............honestly, IN to PA should take a day or 2 at most, if thats how quick you got your item, then whats the issue? Again, posts up here are confusing. I was under the impression that you paid on the 26th of last month and that you would recieve your item TOMMAROW..........
Old 07-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 12slider
He deserves positive. You paid on Saturday, got your item Monday. What communication needed to take place?
Old 07-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ntrain42
Huh? This doesnt make much sense. If you bought something on Saturday morning and recieved the item the next monday, then what is there to complain about? Alot of confusing posts............honestly, IN to PA should take a day or 2 at most, if thats how quick you got your item, then whats the issue? Again, posts up here are confusing. I was under the impression that you paid on the 26th of last month and that you would recieve your item TOMMAROW..........
This is a separate deal from the first one. From being paid on the 29th and not receiving til the 11th of the next month is his gripe. 2 different deals being discussed here.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

1-Delivery confirmation is not always accurate.
2-First you said Positive feedback and now your saying neutral?
Am I missing something????
Old 07-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

that seems really low...you recieved the item right? So it took the guy some extra time to ship it. You still got it cheaper than retail, now you leave the guy other than positive? Thats just not right....
Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 AM
No9
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I would leave no feed back at all rather than leave neutral and to me and it would seem to others your grounds for leaving neutral feedback are unfounded.
Take the time to read some of the horror stories that others here have been through,then think seriously about your situation,fairly tame i would think considering.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.